• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

rayz20

Renowned Member
29/6/17
as i said the V2 ARF SD is very good only the bezel teeth is a instant tell if someone knows :(

timnic54

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/2/16
Thailand
Are you positive that the magnification is 2.5 ? Looks like 2.6 or 2.7 to me but it may be the angle.

It is more about the crystal height in relation to the DWO which gives the impression of slight over magnification ( or indeed under) This is equally a problem with Gens in this model and others.
I am confident that mine is correct mag. Difficult to show in Photos though.

Reactions: Ralphy

manodeoro

Section Moderator
Supporter
Section Moderator
Certified
13/10/16
Here's a comparative pic GEN vs REP of the B&R 03-92 diver.

Having weared and inspected both of them I think that watch could be included as a FIRST CLASS.
I did not had the opportuniy to take other pics of the Gen so I post only that one but I must say that, apart from the rubber strap, which looks really good but is much less comfortable to wear than the Gen (which is as smooth as silk), I have been amazed when I received the Rep and put it on my wrist.

1 - wrist/shirt/jacket are the same (mine) on both pics :p
2 - GEN is puside
3 - REP is downside

dashindark

Renowned Member
20/4/17
Can you add the XF V2 FC Diver (15706) to the under debate section?

The discussion is here:https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...f-v2-fc-diver-15706-be-considered-a-super-rep

Flaws:

1. caseback engraving is not deep enough.
2. endlinks should be flexible.
3. crystal and cyclop are slightly different from gen.

pros:
1. overall quality is better than all previous models offered by JF and Noob.
2. case construction is of high quality. It feels like gen.

Long story short, I think it should be listed as NWBIG or first class but I suggest to put it in the "under debate" section for the principle of conservatism.

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
Here's a comparative pic GEN vs REP of the B&R 03-92 diver.

Having weared and inspected both of them I think that watch could be included as a FIRST CLASS.
I did not had the opportuniy to take other pics of the Gen so I post only that one but I must say that, apart from the rubber strap, which looks really good but is much less comfortable to wear than the Gen (which is as smooth as silk), I have been amazed when I received the Rep and put it on my wrist.

1 - wrist/shirt/jacket are the same (mine) on both pics :p
2 - GEN is puside
3 - REP is downside

Sorry, can't say with only one pic but I'll add in the "under discussion" category.

What factory?

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
Can you add the XF V2 FC Diver (15706) to the under debate section?

The discussion is here:https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...f-v2-fc-diver-15706-be-considered-a-super-rep

Flaws:

1. caseback engraving is not deep enough.
2. endlinks should be flexible.
3. crystal and cyclop are slightly different from gen.

pros:
1. overall quality is better than all previous models offered by JF and Noob.
2. case construction is of high quality. It feels like gen.

Long story short, I think it should be listed as NWBIG or first class but I suggest to put it in the "under debate" section for the principle of conservatism.

Thanks, will do now after reviewin the whole discussion. There are a few other tells on it but I think overall it's really great. Waiting for a little more feedback but could definitely end up in First Class category. Thanks.

Andromeda Spectrum

Horology Curious
15/7/18
So I did some research and found out that the Blancpain Villeret 6654 SS day and month window are bigger on the GEN than on the REP, but it's only noticeable if you compare both side by side. So it's your call to put into first class, but just the fact that the under lug correctors and all the functions (moon phase, day, date, month) work makes this quite a good REP.

timnic54

16/2/16
Thailand
So I did some research and found out that the Blancpain Villeret 6654 SS day and month window are bigger on the GEN than on the REP, but it's only noticeable if you compare both side by side. So it's your call to put into first class, but just the fact that the under lug correctors and all the functions (moon phase, day, date, month) work makes this quite a good REP.

Moonphase on this watch is a Day Night indicator. It is not a working moonphase.

Reactions: Mr.Paneristi

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple

Apparently this have been fixed? Someone told me, unless I'm mistaking it for another watch.

timnic54 Apparently it IS a moonphase complication and TD got their descriptions wrong.

timnic54

16/2/16
Thailand
Apparently this have been fixed? Someone told me, unless I'm mistaking it for another watch.

timnic54 Apparently it IS a moonphase complication and TD got their descriptions wrong.

Yes. Further research confirms you are correct, My apologies for the misinformation. I should know already that TDs know nothing about watches. :)