• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
Can you point me to the thread where the Hublot big bang V6.5 is presented so i can write my claim\question? (i could not find it)
Thank you!

There have been many. Go in the HUBLOT section and create your own, you'll get answers quickly.

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple

balditron

Horology Curious
8/7/18
Hello!

Just wondering if anyone knows if the list on the 1st page is still up to date? Becaues I can't find the Rolex Daydate WM9 or TW best

Watchsox

Horology Curious
9/7/18
Germany
Hey,
first a big thanks for the list !

I am searching for a super rep GMT Master II. Does anybody know a good Version (normal or batman edition)?
The noobs V7/8/9 seem to be real good but is there any better ?

Kind regards

Reactions: thelastcontender29

eman3449

Horology Curious
25/8/16
Hi all.
What do you guys think about the NEW IW501004 from ZF. It looks pretty close.

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
Hey,
first a big thanks for the list !

I am searching for a super rep GMT Master II. Does anybody know a good Version (normal or batman edition)?
The noobs V7/8/9 seem to be real good but is there any better ?

Kind regards

Super Rep GMT Master doesn't exist as you can obviously see in the list. :)

Reactions: CloneThrone

Captain3jack

Horology Curious
26/5/18
? Would a newer version be ok, v9 maybe, or just this Rolex Submariner Ceramic 116610 Noob V6s/V7

Last edited:

canariasproducts

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/7/18
Omagad Thank you for your answer! Just tuning in into this thread sorry didn't read correctly. But to speak as first class reps do you mean both models? Or a specific color the Black or D-Blue?

canariasproducts

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/7/18
No, cause you can still get them in m2m.

Oke excellent! Do we have m2m section here? Being searching about m2m does it means machine 2 machine or something else? Don't know where i can find m2m sales. Still learning everyday here and that after a few years using this forum. But great help thanks for the support.