• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

solitudex

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/11/16
How are the watches from Watch Archive? They claim to have made a Super Rep Navitimer 1. J12 base so the 3 o'clock subdial is fully functional, but the datewheel is apparently very close to the dial like the BP.

I’m afraid that while his work on the Navitimer B01 is rather impressive, there are still a couple of obvious issues (‘tells’) on the watch. The subdials are too close to the edges, the “SWISS MADE” position is squashed, the slide rule doesn’t line up, the markings on the slide rule aren’t flushed with the dial.

Don’t get me wrong. The Navitimer is one of my top favourite watches and unfortunately the Navitimer World wears too large for my miserably small wrists.

But all that hasn’t stopped me from ordering the Navitimer 01 from him. And I’m still waiting for it.

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
I’m afraid that while his work on the Navitimer B01 is rather impressive, there are still a couple of obvious issues (‘tells’) on the watch. The subdials are too close to the edges, the “SWISS MADE” position is squashed, the slide rule doesn’t line up, the markings on the slide rule aren’t flushed with the dial.

Don’t get me wrong. The Navitimer is one of my top favourite watches and unfortunately the Navitimer World wears too large for my miserably small wrists.

But all that hasn’t stopped me from ordering the Navitimer 01 from him. And I’m still waiting for it.

Would you say it's NWBIG?

I would but we lack of feedback.

Maybe give us some once you get it ?

solitudex

8/11/16
Would you say it's NWBIG?

I would but we lack of feedback.

Maybe give us some once you get it ?

I would love to give a review when I get it. For a start, even from the stock photos of both the gen and Watch Archive’s version, I’m not hopeful.

The Navitimer World on the list now seems to be a much better rep!

So now I’ll just wait (extremely patiently) for Louie (Watch Archive) to catch up on his orders and deliver!

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
I would love to give a review when I get it. For a start, even from the stock photos of both the gen and Watch Archive’s version, I’m not hopeful.

The Navitimer World on the list now seems to be a much better rep!

So now I’ll just wait (extremely patiently) for Louie (Watch Archive) to catch up on his orders and deliver!

OK!

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
There is a V2 version of Diagono: [video]https://puretime05.com/diagono-magnesium-pvd-gf-1-1-silver-textured-dial-on-black-rubber-strap-miyota-9015-v2.html[/video]

Is this version also a Super Rep / NWBIG or is it just the last version as mentioned in the first post here in this thread? Can someone point be towards the comparison between V1 and V2? Thanks.

V2 Wrong DW wrong crown wrong thickness, I don’t know How super Rep!

Sent from the RWI App

KickPuppies

MULTI ACCOUNT
5/8/16
Im a looking for a Dresswatch, can anyone recommend a certain Modell that is close to GEN. Is there a good Rolex Cellini or something similar on the Market?

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
How AP diver Carbon v5 not considered as super Rep , I have new old comparisons from JF factory side by side it’s super perfect they purchased Gen for replication, the ss one maybe not super Rep cuz they rep ss from carbon , anyway I will share side by side when uploading pics issue fixed ,but little low quality old comparison

Sent from my iPad using RWI

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
There’s another super perfect I will share later , Casablanca TW

Sent from my iPad using RWI