• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
This discussion is pretty helpful, comparing the different versions available of Le Petit Prince:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/th...-le-petit-prince-from-mkf-swf-and-v6f.259551/

MK is clear winner for case, dial, hands, crown. Date wheel is a toss-up. Main flaw of MK is engraving of the petit prince on the case back (different from gen). If not super rep then NWBIG?

I see that the case back is slightly different yeah, probably only visible with direct comparison, right ?

D

d4m.test

I see that the Tudor Black Bay Bronze is mentioned in the list only for the blue version by XF factory. How come the brownish/reddish version is not included? According to this review on both ZF and KW last releases it appears that KW is the best replica with the correct bezel colour. Biggest flaw is the dial lettering and logo which appears a bit flatter than gen:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/review-zf-tudor-heritage-black-bay-bronze-v2.351995/

What do you think? Again, maybe not super-rep but definitely NWBIG?

D

d4m.test

Is there any chance of the Rolex Sea Dweller 126600 by ARF to be considered as a super rep.

Plenty of early feedback suggest it could potentially be up there.

mat2006

Renowned Member
31/7/17
Does anyone know for what reason the IWC Portuguese 7 days ZF (last version), was rejected as super rep?

I read a lot about it, but couldnt find any info.

Thank you!

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Does anyone know for what reason the IWC Portuguese 7 days ZF (last version), was rejected as super rep?

Thank you!

If closed case Back yes super Rep but open , there’s one limited edition closed case Back consided as super Rep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lliu31

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
3/2/17
NYC

Thank you!
I had the YLF and that is essentially a super rep in my honest opinion. I had it compared side by side next to gen in the IWC boutique in NYC. The only tell is the rep vs gen quality of strap as well as the deepness of engraving on caseback for serial numbers. View attachment 105600

mat2006

Renowned Member
31/7/17
If closed case Back yes super Rep but open , there’s one limited edition closed case Back consided as super Rep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah ok, but that is no big issue for me :)

1.Is this the right version of the Portuguese Seven Days ZF? From the nwbig list?

https://www.intime01.co/iwc/2724-po...st-edition-on-black-leather-strap-a52010.html

2. Does anybody know if the v4 with blue markers is also available with a blue strap? All the v4 versions with blue markers all come with a black strap only.

I'm highly interested in that particular model.

mordret

Renowned Member
Certified
17/4/17
Austria
Ah ok, but that is no big issue for me :)

1.Is this the right version of the Portuguese Seven Days ZF? From the nwbig list?

https://www.intime01.co/iwc/2724-po...st-edition-on-black-leather-strap-a52010.html

2. Does anybody know if the v4 with blue markers is also available with a blue strap? All the v4 versions with blue markers all come with a black strap only.

I'm highly interested in that particular model.

Hi,

yes, this should be the right one.

I bought mine from Lucy and it came with a blue strap! Just ask her. [emoji6]

7e3fb6aca033bf489ab65baf1c320d4c.jpg

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

mordret

Renowned Member
Certified
17/4/17
Austria
How is the strap?

Sent from the RWI App

In my opinion it was not that bad as I sometimes read about it! I was agreeably surprised. [emoji846]

Nevertheless I bought a handmade strap by Jacob to raise the appearance still another level higher...

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

D

d4m.test

I had the YLF and that is essentially a super rep in my honest opinion. I had it compared side by side next to gen in the IWC boutique in NYC. The only tell is the rep vs gen quality of strap as well as the deepness of engraving on caseback for serial numbers. View attachment 105600
where did you get yours? its nice :)

negative

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
31/10/13
Is there any chance of the Rolex Sea Dweller 126600 by ARF to be considered as a super rep.

Plenty of early feedback suggest it could potentially be up there.

If they change the bezel teeth shape and the DW is ok now , then i think we have a new super rep.