• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

D

d4m.test

Toro has this model on special offer for $129. The dial is black.

Thanks for the sharing. However I made my purchase with Kurvarsit and Daisy has been a very good correspondence. Now in the qc stage already.

But thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ToeKnee

Supporter
Certified
13/7/17
Read through all of this but I’m still torn on the Zenith Pilot Type 20 Bronze. Is there a consensus as to which is the best version out there now? Closest to Super Rep?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

D

d4m.test

Exactly, and he's mad because I blocked his PM. :hehehe:
I am soooo mad and my feelings are soooo badly hurt I cannot sleep at nights. Please believe me. Please, please.
:headdesk::deadhorse:

Muni

Renowned Member
9/7/17
Tudor Ranger Heritage SS S Factory

Is S factory still active?
Intime has v6f
Ts has JF

subliminal

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/7/17
@Omagad

I posted this a couple pages back, but no one responded:

Is there a reason the Panerai Luminor Marina Boutiques Special Edition (44mm) KW/V6F models PAM 411 to 420 are on the list, but these aren't?

PAM 456 "Saudi"
PAM 464 "Las Vegas"
PAM 546 "Istanbul"
PAM 593 "ChengDu"

PAM 411 to 420 and these four are identical with the exception of having a different themed caseback engraving.

Thanks!

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
@Omagad

I posted this a couple pages back, but no one responded:

Is there a reason the Panerai Luminor Marina Boutiques Special Edition (44mm) KW/V6F models PAM 411 to 420 are on the list, but these aren't?

PAM 456 "Saudi"
PAM 464 "Las Vegas"
PAM 546 "Istanbul"
PAM 593 "ChengDu"

PAM 411 to 420 and these four are identical with the exception of having a different themed caseback engraving.

Thanks!

Thanks. Sorry if I didn't answer, sometimes it's hard to follow everything that is going on here.

Regarding the PAMs, I'm only basing the list on discussions in the PAM forum and of course ALE's guide.

Maybe you should try discuss it there, ask if there is any reason of these not being in the guide, and come back to me with the answer. :)

Thanks !

Norrie

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
24/5/12
Sevenfriday M1-1 isn't a super rep either unfortunately. Animation ring is the wrong shade of grey. Too dark.

Dynamitedave

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/7/17
Abu dhabi
Afternoon all,

I see that puretime are now selling JF 7.1 AP ROO DIVER with miyato movement. Is this going to be considered a superep like the version 7

D

d4m.test

Afternoon all,

I see that puretime are now selling JF 7.1 AP ROO DIVER with miyato movement. Is this going to be considered a superep like the version 7
No, miyota cannot have the low beat mod done to it.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

D

d4m.test

Can someone link to the super rep Hublot Big Bang V6 SS ( black with rubber ) I find 6.5 and a lot of different so i don't know which one thats super rep.