• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

Paul4186

Horology Curious
21/7/17
Hello all,

Sorry in advance but im not sur to understand. Im french my english is not perfect ...

What do you want to say when you call watchs "NWBIG" ?

Super rep is perfect quality and NWBIG bad quality ?

I would like to buy a Omega spectre Omega Seamaster 300 Spectre KW/V6F V2 and i see this watch in your list of NWBIG .. So Im not sur :D

N.W.B.I.G means Not Worth Buying In Genuine, meaning the replica is very very very close to the real thing.

Sent from the RWI App

AmarantSP

Patron
Gold Patron
Certified
20/7/17
What is the colour of the bezel markers like in real life? Is it dark like the sub bezels on the noob v7?

no this is how the factory did it. the insert is not bad. depends on the light in the environment. with so much light the numbers on the insert are white in the shade of silver [emoji6]

Sent from the RWI App

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
A watch missing from this list that should be on it is the Concord C1. No matter what you think of it, it is an extraordinary rep, both from the dial aspect and exhibition caseback the thing is virtually flawless

REP
bd503aefcd8fa8ab503d7ad8fb4e3a22.jpg

GEN
3c87198315f15584076d4b453077ccad.jpg

REP
e3c90d692a0114e6c9c149e169ca1b71.jpg

Sent from the RWI App

Comparison between GEN and REP back please ?

SPACECOWBOY 2017

6/5/17
Munich
Source please ?

I don't find it in ALE's guide.
Pimlico referes to Ale's guide an states Noobs V3 as super rep. Afaik the updated V4 does have the correctly shaped Y-Incabloc and is therefore also an even better Super Rep. Sorry for confusing answer before [emoji4]

andyr

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/13
England
Comparison between GEN and REP back please ?

Gen back and movement
un1_image.2287718.jpg

Rep Back
Ok, will add to under discussion.

Is is still available ? What TD ? What factory exactly ? Thanks

Its still showing on some of the dealers websites, but I don't think its still available. Made by H Factory. Got it m2m. Also note, I've put the caseback on upside down so will flip it to correct with gen position, pic taken when chrono was engaged to check before selling so lever in different position to gen pic.

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
Gen back and movement
un1_image.2287718.jpg

Rep Back

Its still showing on some of the dealers websites, but I don't think its still available. Made by H Factory. Got it m2m. Also note, I've put the caseback on upside down so will flip it to correct with gen position, pic taken when chrono was engaged to check before selling so lever in different position to gen pic.

Yeah I noticed the upside down issue, but as its symmetrical, it's not a big deal.

Babang

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/2/17
Guys, how about ZF IWC 3714 V3? Has anyone ever discussed it? Or there are quite many flaws currently?

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
Guys, how about ZF IWC 3714 V3? Has anyone ever discussed it? Or there are quite many flaws currently?

I suggest you ask in IWC forum and if you think it is relevant, you come back with more infos. :)

In this thread we don't review watches, we discuss their flaws, which is not the same.

Desmond20052000

21/3/17
View attachment 73146View attachment 73146 View attachment 73146

I have one, its a great watch but not a super rep, tachy ring, sub dials and position of swiss made are slightly off

YLF's 3714 looks fine actually, however:
1. gold hands and numeral - the color is off
2. dial prints: the font seems slightly different, "swiss made" looked a bit too bold compared to GEN

I think the YLF's 3714 in black dial and the one with white dial and blue hands is close to NWBIG.

D

d4m.test

Wow! Great list and dedication! Will make the research so much easier. Any way to add the links to the threads where these watches are discussed or would this be too much work?

D

d4m.test

For curiosité, Why Omega spectre is only NWBIGS ? I see very good feebacks about V6F V2.