• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

gamba66

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/15
I think what the OP is ultimately is trying to achieve is to educate the reader of this thread on the quality of some of the more accurate replicas.

NWBIG is a highly subjective statement to make anyways because a chinese fake watch, made by underpaid workers, is good nowadays but obviously cant reach the same amount of finishing quality, attention to details and reliability as a swiss made luxury product being exponentially more expensive than its replica counterpart.

I believe the OP has done good research and provided a good starting point for anyone interested in some of the better quality replicas, may they make the list or not, already being discussed about helps!

A list as this has helped me personally in the past, to find my grail replica in form of the wm9/twbest daydate (which I would have never knew existed without)

Thank you OP for your work!

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
For some reason I was under the impression that JF made a better blue dial Yachtmaster than Noob's with Noob's dial color being too light, etc. was I completely misinformed on this or what?

Based on this : http://www.repgeek.com/showthread.php?278770-Big-Rolex-Yachtmaster-Review-(6-Digit)&highlight=review

"Both Watches have some Pro and Contra, but in my Eyes the better and more Accurate Watch is the Noob Yachtmaster!
If it comes to the Standart Rep.
If you wanna update your Yachtmaster to get her closer to the GEN, then
I prefer the following combination:

Noob Yachtmaster RoseGold with SA3135 Movement, add there an GEN Rolex DateWheel and an GEN Rolex Crystal.
And there you go...
More you can´t change at the RoseGold Yachtmaster."

See, this is one interesting thing. Took the watch from the original list, but it definitely don't belong as Super Rep. Downgraded to FIRST CLASS.

Thanks for pointing this out.

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
I think what the OP is ultimately is trying to achieve is to educate the reader of this thread on the quality of some of the more accurate replicas.

NWBIG is a highly subjective statement to make anyways because a chinese fake watch, made by underpaid workers, is good nowadays but obviously cant reach the same amount of finishing quality, attention to details and reliability as a swiss made luxury product being exponentially more expensive than its replica counterpart.

I believe the OP has done good research and provided a good starting point for anyone interested in some of the better quality replicas, may they make the list or not, already being discussed about helps!

A list as this has helped me personally in the past, to find my grail replica in form of the wm9/twbest daydate (which I would have never knew existed without)

Thank you OP for your work!

You're welcome mate. I wish criticizing people could try to do the job; there would be a lot less criticism. :)

simonjay

1/5/16
You're welcome mate. I wish criticizing people could try to do the job; there would be a lot less criticism. :)
If you allude to me, I did not criticize the initiative but the place you choose for it.
I will help and participate with pleasure, the very moment you will stop piggybacking on other people's ideas and efforts without giving credit.

Sent from the RWI App

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
If you allude to me, I did not criticize the initiative but the place you choose for it.
I will help and participate with pleasure, the very moment you will stop piggybacking on other people's ideas and efforts without giving credit.

Without giving credit to who ? Did you read the initial post ? This proves you didn't.

And I was not speaking about you; but it's interesting to note that you felt like I was.

jakekrait

19/1/17
because this thread is about the community's opinion, not about mine.

The other list was pretty perfect already and updated slowly which is just fine. This thread is merely a decent rep of the NWBIG thread. Calling it "consensual list" and "more demanding" (whatever that is supposed to mean) is nothing but a joke (not a very original one at that). Next time you are defending the thread please use colors and ALL CAPS in order to emphasize your "arguments" in addition to extra large fonts...

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
The other list was pretty perfect already and updated slowly which is just fine. This thread is merely a decent rep of the NWBIG thread. Calling it "consensual list" and "more demanding" (whatever that is supposed to mean) is nothing but a joke (not a very original one at that). Next time you are defending the thread please use colors and ALL CAPS in order to emphasize your "arguments" in addition to extra large fonts...

The other list was not perfect and you know that. Nvm.

Thanks for this excellent and very informative idea, jake.

I'm always amazed how much haters hate, it's actually pretty enjoyable to see.

Now if the trolls could go back in their cave, grown men are talking.

simonjay

1/5/16
The other list was not perfect and you know that. Nvm.

Thanks for this excellent and very informative idea, jake.

I'm always amazed how much haters hate, it's actually pretty enjoyable to see.

Now if the trolls could go back in their cave, grown men are talking.
Man your arrogance has no limits I give credit to you about that. So as your strong will to be the "protagonist" of a stolen thread.

Be as you wish "grown man" that can't even admit to have copy-pasted a list made by others in order to start his own parallel little thread.

Go ahead alone instead of fuelling the spirit of cooperation of this forum, you little cheater...and don't eat too much fondue down the road.

Sent from the RWI App

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
Man your arrogance has no limits I give credit to you about that. So as your strong will to be the "protagonist" of a stolen thread.

Be as you wish "grown man" that can't even admit to have copy-pasted a list made by others in order to start his own parallel little thread.

Go ahead alone instead of fuelling the spirit of cooperation of this forum, you little cheater...and don't eat too much fondue down the road.

And you speak about arrogance. That's funny.

Again, I gave credit to everyone who did the initial work.

You dude should learn about the spirit of cooperation, mate. I spent a lot of time to do this and review every watch of the original list, which was already copy-pasted mix from other lists. And what did you say about the fact it already was based on other people's work ? Nothing. You know why ? Because this is what c
ooperation means : sharing of knowledge, meaning please stop crying when someone tries to enhance what already exists. Humanity and families are built on cooperation. Nobody owns knowledge or information. Those who want to do that are just selfish, even funnier that you try to do that on a forum that is dedicated to use other people's knowledge and work.

The problem is always the same with people like you. What are you jealous about ? I'm not doing this for fame. I'm actually trying to help.

You're not happy ? Great, I respect that. But there is very good feedback about this thread, most people shown support and told they enjoy it, only 2 people whining, and you think you're right ? You're the minority here.
Even the author of the original thread didn't complain. He came, added constructive input and I even quoted it into the original post.

Now please, stop complaining and let us keep this thing going. You're not welcome if you're not constructive. Wanna cooperate ? Great, you'll be more than welcome. Didn't you say "I will help and participate with pleasure" a few posts ago ? That was probably a lie, wasn't it ? I've been answering every single post here, taking all opinions into consideration, checking all the things people suggested, editing the list every time something could be improved, even started private discussions with people who know a lot better than me on some brands, for example with @JackJ1980 for Blancpain.

People like you only like to destroy and hate, so I won't waste my time with you mate.

Now please, get out of this thread or you will ridicule yourself.

Hyjynx

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/13
Oh damn! Shots fired! I repeat. Shots have been fired!

695da3f8d9c0398637fee714d15c284d.jpg

Hyjynx

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/13
Hahahaha, correct use of the meme sir.

Thanks. Anything to de-escalate the building tension here. I'm sure we can all get along just fine. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
Thanks. Anything to de-escalate the building tension here. I'm sure we can all get along just fine. [emoji6]

Of course we can mate, I've been trying to, but you know... sometimes people like to insist so you just have to speak the truth.

I wish we could just cooperate in peace. :)

cleebeauregard

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
12/1/15
Jeez. Haters gonna hate.

I've read both threads, this one and Timnic54's, and I think they both have useful information/discussions, and reflect a lot of effort on the part of the respective OPs.

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
Jeez. Haters gonna hate.

I've read both threads, this one and Timnic54's, and I think they both have useful information/discussions, and reflect a lot of effort on the part of the respective OPs.

Thanks man, I share the same opinion. Both have to exist in their own way.

d4v3

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
20/3/13
"Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600m 42 and 45mm LMPO"
hello OP may I suggest you to use the acronym (CrPO for the first watch) and there are not 45 mm LMPO AFAIK, LMPO has only 42 mm, not sure if there is a comma missing after the 45mm? and both are super reps I agree, you should put in discussion the ploprof, I do think it's a super rep and rarish, as for the 300 I have a couple of stories that you may find interesting:
1.- There is one guy in here (forums) that took his spectre to an Omega dealer in London, said he got the watch as a gift and they did sell a gen pectre nato lol which eventually was sold in the forum
2.-The 300 is one of the few reps that OP needs to tell in the pictures wich one is the rep and which ones its gen (movement it's really easy to spot tho) but all movements are easy to spot tho.

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
About time the "list" was updated. Unbelievable job!!

Thanks man, happy you like it.

"Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600m 42 and 45mm LMPO"
hello OP may I suggest you to use the acronym (CrPO for the first watch) and there are not 45 mm LMPO AFAIK, LMPO has only 42 mm, not sure if there is a comma missing after the 45mm? and both are super reps I agree, you should put in discussion the ploprof, I do think it's a super rep and rarish, as for the 300 I have a couple of stories that you may find interesting:
1.- There is one guy in here (forums) that took his spectre to an Omega dealer in London, said he got the watch as a gift and they did sell a gen pectre nato lol which eventually was sold in the forum
2.-The 300 is one of the few reps that OP needs to tell in the pictures wich one is the rep and which ones its gen (movement it's really easy to spot tho) but all movements are easy to spot tho.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean. Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600m 42 and 45mm (CrPO) is in the list in the "under discussion" section.

nexezz

I'm Pretty Popular
25/4/17
I don't understand why people are so critical of OP's work here.

It's true he took lots of inspiration from the original NWBIG list to start this thread. However, he did not copy and paste wholesale, he added his own input, took multiple user's comments into consideration, did his own research before coming back to discuss about whether it should be added into the list.

I'm not saying the initial thread didn't take a lot of effort to reach the point where they were able to come up with consolidated list where most people agreed upon with the concensus that they were NWBIG.

In my opinion, that thread were more about experienced members having a discussion about whether certain watches were NWBIG while this thread is more targeted towards newer members who just wanted a simple list they could follow to get good watches they wanted, which in my opinion, the original thread didn't do a good job of since every other page there would be people (mostly noobs) asking where the list is.

Both threads are targeted to their own audience and both require effort to upkeep.

Let's stop arguing with each other about plagiarism and remember why we are all on this forum, to have a discussion about great reps and to have great reps.

Cheers!

Sent from the RWI App