• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

d4v3

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
20/3/13
Nice thread OP but stepping in the limits of the subjetivity, If i where doing this i would stablish standars to consider a watch as a super rep, but this standards should be objetive, such as:
-case dimensions (height, weight and lugs distance)
-Case engravings/rehaut (fonts used)
-Dial dimensions (diameter)
-Dial printings
-Dial marks
-Hands (size and lume color)
-Crystal
-etc
every spec should be measurable and every one should be able to reapeat this measurements at home ( preferably common instruments ), to stablish a patron i would guess a replica know for its high similarity with the gen like 116610 v6s (i think in this watch because its well known that factories have years improving this particular model, "the best sub") then to check how much % is diferent the rep vs the gen using REAL MEASUREMENTS, then to be a super rep a maximal deviation should be allowed.

it should be avoided criteria like personal appreciation such as color perception, "gen feel", etc. if its not measurable for everyone with precision instruments, it will be way less objetive.

ginopino

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/16
HEY! Great thread, thanks!!!!
We will talk here about the watch under debate?
This evening I will have in my hand the JF Rolex Explorer 214270 that, IMHO, is a super rep. :) :) :)

TitleistRolex

Renowned Member
8/12/15
CONUS
I
Nice thread OP but stepping in the limits of the subjetivity, If i where doing this i would stablish standars to consider a watch as a super rep, but this standards should be objetive, such as:
-Dial printings
-Dial marks
-Crystal
-etc
every spec should be measurable and every one should be able to reapeat this measurements at home ( preferably common instruments ), to stablish a patron i would guess a replica know for its high similarity with the gen like 116610 v6s (i think in this watch because its well known that factories have years improving this particular model, "the best sub") then to check how much % is diferent the rep vs the gen using REAL MEASUREMENTS, then to be a super rep a maximal deviation should be allowed.

it should be avoided criteria like personal appreciation such as color perception, "gen feel", etc. if its not measurable for everyone with precision instruments, it will be way less objetive.
I believe he did take subjective and made them objectively apparently since he did his homework and searched over 150 posts and spent several hours developing his list. I happen to love a few of the reps on his list and completely agree that they are super reps. He also did mention that the list is subjective to revision, however you will need to present what should be addressed if need be. :)

zodl

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
27/6/16
Austria
@Omagad
Thanks, really a great effort.
I checked your list with Ale's Pam Guide and these 3 are also considered as super reps, all others are in your list already:

PAM285

SUPER REP (K-series KW/V6Fac with A7750 decorated like OPIII)

PAM571

SUPER REP (ZFac P-series w/P,.9000 decorated A7750 NON-inverted Improved ZP9000-V2.5)

SUPER REP (KW-V6Fac P-series w/P.9000 decorated A7750 Inverted KP9000-V2). Best option in Nov 2015 for A7750 lovers

SUPER REP (KW-V6Fac P-series w/P.9000 decorated Seagull NON-inverted K9000-SeagullV2). Best option in Nov 2015 for Seagull lovers

PAM607

SUPER REP (KW-V6Fac P-series Ceramic w/decorated A7750 NON-inverted KP9000-V2) The most interesting version for A7750 lovers.

SUPER REP (KW-V6Fac P-series Ceramic w/decorated KP9000-Seagull V2 NON-inverted) The most interesting version for Seagull lovers

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

PeteB

Known Member
11/1/16
Nice work OP.

I would add a few non-mainstream specimens to that list as well. For example, the Glashutte Original Sixties is probably bordering on super-rep status, especially the new versions, with the swan neck.

Both GF and YL produce a very good specimen - you can see the YL version of the Grey Iconic Sixties in my avatar.

The Girard Perregaux 1966 Dual Time is also very close (although it has a Miyota movement and small visual differences with the gen).

firemedic1343

Known Member
9/6/17
I would argue vintage replicas such as the wm9 or twbest, subs, bluesy and daydate should be included even though they are not being produced anymore. They have and will pop up in the m2m sales occasionally.

I myself found out about these from a list like this and got a daydate rep which meets my expectations perfectly.

I think many people here would be astonished at the quality of these pieces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
It might be good on a separate list or as a separate thread.

knol

17/8/16
Well done @Omagad you have improved on the thread started by @Dale Cooper, which was a summary of a popular thread started by @timnic54. If this thread is maintained and is kept alive by the members over time, it could become a sticky.

Here are some things I notice:

(1) Noob Sub V7: just 6 months to an year ago, enthusiasts and reviewers were raving "this is the closest to gen out of the box, period". Now, it falls down to category "still under discussion"! I guess the the title "best out of the box" would go to 114300 now, or some Pam super reps.

(2) the Noob explorer II CHS is missing entirely. The only flaws I believe are the slight color difference of the orange hand, and slight hand shape differences. These are not tells unless under some magnification. Should it be given consideration?

(3) The AP ROO V7 makes many lists, even though the rep is high beat. I wonder if only a very few people can tell the beat difference?[/QUOTE

yes, explorer II is very very good
https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/exp-ii-chs-white-dial-arrived.358126/

gamba66

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/15
It might be good on a separate list or as a separate thread.

I think your right, these wm9 reps are so old its hard to find anything on thede at all, the forum must have had a cleanup or reboot over te years.

Maybe I will try to maka a vintsge replica list

aalenkin

Renowned Member
13/4/15
Thank you bro. Might want to split breitling superocean abyss and breitling superocean abyss chrono :) both are super reps.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
I'd like to add the PAM 613 I picked up from the brother above me @bangsters

Sent from my SGH-M919N using Tapatalk

Versaceboy54

I <3 DD’s
Certified
26/6/13
NYC
+1 for TW Best day date and Wm9 sub they are both the epitome of the term "super rep"

ginopino

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/16
Guys I have the JF Rolex Explorer 214270 V2 on my wrist. The quality is awesome, incredibly gen like, incredibly gen feeling.
Only little flaw is the "E XPLORER" text on the dial but really noticeable on wrist, is nearly impossibile to spot.

FOR ME is a SUPER REP NWBIG :)

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
So what about the twbest daydate 5-digit? Check out the thread I provided in my original post

I must agree it's superb, I'm having a doubt on the magnifying glass tho, can you confirm no issue with it ?

Am gonna pull the trigger on JJF latest Classic Fusion V2 soon.

Review by @Ifcowscouldfly is slick.
https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/hublot-classic-fusion-42mm-black-review-and-photos.379793/

Hopefully there will be more reviews and a side by side comparison soon. So far only a side by side Blue Dial is available https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/another-comparison-hublot-jjf-42-mm-vs-gen.379384/ thanks to @Repworld
Do bear in mind the white dial is still using V1 DW. Clearing stock i suppose :hehehe:

Thanks Omagad for your time taken to compile this awesome list.

Yeah, it's already in the list as probably NWBIG.

Well done @Omagad you have improved on the thread started by @Dale Cooper, which was a summary of a popular thread started by @timnic54. If this thread is maintained and is kept alive by the members over time, it could become a sticky.

Here are some things I notice:

(1) Noob Sub V7: just 6 months to an year ago, enthusiasts and reviewers were raving "this is the closest to gen out of the box, period". Now, it falls down to category "still under discussion"! I guess the the title "best out of the box" would go to 114300 now, or some Pam super reps.

(2) the Noob explorer II CHS is missing entirely. The only flaws I believe are the slight color difference of the orange hand, and slight hand shape differences. These are not tells unless under some magnification. Should it be given consideration?

(3) The AP ROO V7 makes many lists, even though the rep is high beat. I wonder if only a very few people can tell the beat difference?

About Noob Sub V7, it's still under discussion because debate has been reopened on several threads I've come across. I'm still waiting for a consensus, what's your opinion ? And I'm not sure what you mean about 114300.

Regarding the explorer II CHS (Noob), do you have any good thread I can check ? Any review that is accurate enough ? Thanks

AP ROO V7 not sure, same thing, any good review thread ?

I would argue vintage replicas such as the wm9 or twbest, subs, bluesy and daydate should be included even though they are not being produced anymore. They have and will pop up in the m2m sales occasionally.

I myself found out about these from a list like this and got a daydate rep which meets my expectations perfectly.

I think many people here would be astonished at the quality of these pieces.

I agree, I'll add them. Any Super Rep should be in the list so anyone can check it and be usable for m2m trading.

-Dial printings
-Dial marks
-Crystal
-etc

I agree, but @TitleistRolex gave you the right answer.

HEY! Great thread, thanks!!!!
We will talk here about the watch under debate?
This evening I will have in my hand the JF Rolex Explorer 214270 that, IMHO, is a super rep. :) :) :)

Let us know with a great review thread. ;-)

I believe he did take subjective and made them objectively apparently since he did his homework and searched over 150 posts and spent several hours developing his list. I happen to love a few of the reps on his list and completely agree that they are super reps. He also did mention that the list is subjective to revision, however you will need to present what should be addressed if need be. :)

Thanks mate, yeah.

@Omagad
Thanks, really a great effort.
I checked your list with Ale's Pam Guide and these 3 are also considered as super reps, all others are in your list already:

PAM285

SUPER REP (K-series KW/V6Fac with A7750 decorated like OPIII)

PAM571

SUPER REP (ZFac P-series w/P,.9000 decorated A7750 NON-inverted Improved ZP9000-V2.5)

SUPER REP (KW-V6Fac P-series w/P.9000 decorated A7750 Inverted KP9000-V2). Best option in Nov 2015 for A7750 lovers

SUPER REP (KW-V6Fac P-series w/P.9000 decorated Seagull NON-inverted K9000-SeagullV2). Best option in Nov 2015 for Seagull lovers

PAM607

SUPER REP (KW-V6Fac P-series Ceramic w/decorated A7750 NON-inverted KP9000-V2) The most interesting version for A7750 lovers.

SUPER REP (KW-V6Fac P-series Ceramic w/decorated KP9000-Seagull V2 NON-inverted) The most interesting version for Seagull lovers

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

Are these in the original thread ? I've took every PAM but the best version of it according to the guide. Maybe I missed them ? Sorry, I'm in a hurry, can you specify ?

Nice work OP.

I would add a few non-mainstream specimens to that list as well. For example, the Glashutte Original Sixties is probably bordering on super-rep status, especially the new versions, with the swan neck.

Both GF and YL produce a very good specimen - you can see the YL version of the Grey Iconic Sixties in my avatar.

The Girard Perregaux 1966 Dual Time is also very close (although it has a Miyota movement and small visual differences with the gen).

Thanks man, can you give me nice review threads so I can see it ? Or any comparison with GEN ?

I think your right, these wm9 reps are so old its hard to find anything on thede at all, the forum must have had a cleanup or reboot over te years.

Maybe I will try to maka a vintsge replica list

Yeah, don't worry, I added them.

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
Guys I have the JF Rolex Explorer 214270 V2 on my wrist. The quality is awesome, incredibly gen like, incredibly gen feeling.
Only little flaw is the "E XPLORER" text on the dial but really noticeable on wrist, is nearly impossibile to spot.

FOR ME is a SUPER REP NWBIG :)

Any pics ? :)

zodl

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
27/6/16
Austria
@Omagad I compared your list to Ale's PAM Guide and these 3 are missing in your list
PAM285
PAM571
PAM607
all the others are there :)

gamba66

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/15
I must agree it's superb, I'm having a doubt on the magnifying glass tho, can you confirm no issue with it ?

There is absolutely no issue with it. The stock xtal is actually so good that I find it hard to see any differences to the genuine Rolex AR + LEC 295c crystal I bought for my franken project.

When I first received the rolex crystal I was disappointed at the minor differences between them. But the AR underneath the cyclops will be a welcome upgrade :)

a911a0d39db20901a5e87fa3936df451.jpg