• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
Hey Dude,

For your List of Panerai Super Reps, I would recomment to quote this list:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/pimlicos-panerai-super-reps-recommendation.235792/

It summarizes all Panerai Super Reps as of Ale's Pam Guide.

I will provide a link to Omega and Tag Heuer tomorrow. I think that fellow by-thor also established a list for these two brands.

Hope that helps....again, outstanding work, you are doing here and highly appreciated.

Good night [emoji4] [emoji106] [emoji108]

Sent from the RWI App

You like it better now ? (Check initial post)

nexezz

I'm Pretty Popular
25/4/17
Dang, thanks @Omagad for doing this, amazing effort. I've basically copy and pasted the list from another page but you actually helped to compile everything together. Seems like a thread worthy to be stickied for new members to look through!

Cheers!

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
Dang, thanks @Omagad for doing this, amazing effort. I've basically copy and pasted the list from another page but you actually helped to compile everything together. Seems like a thread worthy to be stickied for new members to look through!

Cheers!

Thanks mate ! Will do all my best to keep it as precise as it can possibly be.

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
Well, imho the date on the ap diver is an instant tell..

Unless you specify that noob v which had larger font but the perfect specimen does not exist

firemedic1343

Known Member
9/6/17
I was planning on doing something similar. I wanted to create a poll that everyone could add their choice of reps. It would allow users to vote on multiple reps.

I don't know if that would be possible on this forum. Either way, this works very well, it just requires more work and maintenance. Therefore, thank you @Omagad for your work!

cleebeauregard

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
12/1/15
I would also add IWC 5007 and 3717 (I think it's the number - the Portuguese chronos line with correct thickness). Also the mk series (mk xvi, xvii, xviii)

I believe the Portuguese chronos start with 3714__, with last digits reflecting dial color
New ZF versions are superb.

BTW OP, I don't think there's anyone here who knows more about Blancpain reps than JackJ1980....

Copterguy

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
14/3/17
Florida
Nice, very time consuming I'm sure. I was posting in the other thread how I'm hunting for a rose gold watch that can be classified as a super rep. I know it's always left out of the mix because the colors not right or of course, it will rub off with time. Weight way off. I get it. However, I'd love to find one that LOOKS-WISE is indistinguishable from gen. If anyone has ideas I'd like to hear them.

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
Nice, very time consuming I'm sure. I was posting in the other thread how I'm hunting for a rose gold watch that can be classified as a super rep. I know it's always left out of the mix because the colors not right or of course, it will rub off with time. Weight way off. I get it. However, I'd love to find one that LOOKS-WISE is indistinguishable from gen. If anyone has ideas I'd like to hear them.

If by indistinguishable a watch that is 1:1, you'll always be disappointed. Of course, If you mean something that 99.9% of world population won't distinguish, you can find one.

I'm not sure tho, as this is about watches that are not worth buying in gen. Hard to tell about a piece that will lose its color over time that it's not worth buying in gen. Remember the golden rule : no golden rep. Or if you do, only one you wear a few times for special occasions.

echo_lanxess

Horology Curious
5/5/17
Am gonna pull the trigger on JJF latest Classic Fusion V2 soon.

Review by @Ifcowscouldfly is slick.
https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/hublot-classic-fusion-42mm-black-review-and-photos.379793/

Hopefully there will be more reviews and a side by side comparison soon. So far only a side by side Blue Dial is available https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/another-comparison-hublot-jjf-42-mm-vs-gen.379384/ thanks to @Repworld

Do bear in mind the white dial is still using V1 DW. Clearing stock i suppose :hehehe:

Thanks Omagad for your time taken to compile this awesome list.

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
Well done @Omagad you have improved on the thread started by @Dale Cooper, which was a summary of a popular thread started by @timnic54. If this thread is maintained and is kept alive by the members over time, it could become a sticky.

Here are some things I notice:

(1) Noob Sub V7: just 6 months to an year ago, enthusiasts and reviewers were raving "this is the closest to gen out of the box, period". Now, it falls down to category "still under discussion"! I guess the the title "best out of the box" would go to 114300 now, or some Pam super reps.

(2) the Noob explorer II CHS is missing entirely. The only flaws I believe are the slight color difference of the orange hand, and slight hand shape differences. These are not tells unless under some magnification. Should it be given consideration?

(3) The AP ROO V7 makes many lists, even though the rep is high beat. I wonder if only a very few people can tell the beat difference?

gamba66

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/15
I would argue vintage replicas such as the wm9 or twbest, subs, bluesy and daydate should be included even though they are not being produced anymore. They have and will pop up in the m2m sales occasionally.

I myself found out about these from a list like this and got a daydate rep which meets my expectations perfectly.

I think many people here would be astonished at the quality of these pieces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

jimmy6

Renowned Member
1/4/12
Well, imho the date on the ap diver is an instant tell..

Unless you specify that noob v which had larger font but the perfect specimen does not exist

Exactly.

All of the AP's need some mods and high beat movement is an easy tell as well.