• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

Booonin

2/9/18
well i think new CF Datejusts 41 rhodium dial can be NWBIG or first class for sure

peter4ptv

14/5/20
L. A.
Curious why the vsf no date isn’t a super rep?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

because it was going to be on the Super rep. List by now if it was and is not but is the best no date available, you can read about it on RWI there is plenty of information.

locvs

7/12/20
Germany
Curious why the vsf no date isn’t a super rep?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VSF had some issues with the rehaut. It was ok, but defo from for improvement. Best Subs up to date overall though.
It just seems like the bar for Rolex reps is a bit higher than other brands.

Elno38

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
30/7/19
EU
I think the CF 126334 blue dial could be considered a decent Rep (no super Rep, but maybe first class)

Also the Clean Factory 116710LN could be a NWBIG rep… it is perfect on the wrist… only letdown: crystal and engraving which you don’t see when you wear it.

Reactions: Galenik

mitocali

Horology Curious
11/1/20
Is there any updated one of these lists out there? SO many of these factories arent around anymore.

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
I think that it’s not up to date

It is doh. The reason that list exists is so we can check which models from which factories is or were should be on the list not the it should be up the date. Yes some of the factories are gone or models are not produced that doesn't make them less valid. Have a watch that you can compare with genuine one? Do it so it can be determined if it can be on the list. There are many watches that are not on the list because there is no proper comparision with genuine one. If people want to keep the list up to date with currently available models from market then there has to be proper comparisions with genuine watches. If that can't be done then you gotta hunt for the model you want from the list. Thats the fun i guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: Omagad

reko19

Horology Curious
17/1/22
stupid question, is the list on the first page supposed to be hyperlinks? i can't click on any of them?

thx

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
It is doh. The reason that list exists is so we can check which models from which factories is or were should be on the list not the it should be up the date. Yes some of the factories are gone or models are not produced that doesn't make them less valid. Have a watch that you can compare with genuine one? Do it so it can be determined if it can be on the list. There are many watches that are not on the list because there is no proper comparision with genuine one. If people want to keep the list up to date with currently available models from market then there has to be proper comparisions with genuine watches. If that can't be done then you gotta hunt for the model you want from the list. Thats the fun i guess.

amen