• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

LoveDiveWatches

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/6/21
What a wealth of information in one place! Thanks for spending the time putting it all together

Ubercai

14/6/12
For Omega Aqua Terra 8500 Clone - VSF

After seeing the pictures, I'd say this one should be a First Class rep, instead of First Class ++. I have had a gen since 2014 and the biggest giveaway would be the display caseback. The balance wheel is smaller in diameter and it is gold instead of black on gen. I recall there were a few other minor mistakes. And if we are holding the watch, the gen movement has jumping hour hand for fast time zone change without affecting minute and second hand. I don't believe Miyota has that.

But it would definitely belong to the NWBIG list. If I knew the Aqua Terra would get repped like this, I'd not buy it and hold out. Knowing what I know now, I'd get one of these new Oris watches with calibre 111 or 114 movements in it.

GADGET213

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
23/6/14
For Omega Aqua Terra 8500 Clone - VSF

After seeing the pictures, I'd say this one should be a First Class rep, instead of First Class ++. I have had a gen since 2014 and the biggest giveaway would be the display caseback. The balance wheel is smaller in diameter and it is gold instead of black on gen. I recall there were a few other minor mistakes. And if we are holding the watch, the gen movement has jumping hour hand for fast time zone change without affecting minute and second hand. I don't believe Miyota has that.

But it would definitely belong to the NWBIG list. If I knew the Aqua Terra would get repped like this, I'd not buy it and hold out. Knowing what I know now, I'd get one of these new Oris watches with calibre 111 or 114 movements in it.
That all changed when V6 dropped the miyota movt, i also have a gen AT and bought a V6 ver2 to compare and was really impressed only real give away was the balance arm and colour of the rubber strap. That was it! IMO a NWBIG if you don't need the watet resistance and gause protection.

Ubercai

14/6/12
That all changed when V6 dropped the miyota movt, i also have a gen AT and bought a V6 ver2 to compare and was really impressed only real give away was the balance arm and colour of the rubber strap. That was it! IMO a NWBIG if you don't need the watet resistance and gause protection.

Omg that's impressive. I guess I missed the pictures if they were on the forum. Did it also have two working barrels and a large power reserve?

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
r-factory.[/QUOTE

bet you feel like the big man, trolling someone thats trying to get into rep watches. we all have to start somewhere. I was expecting some nobhead to troll me anyway

Welcome aboard.

Unfortunately you asked quite possibly the worst question on here & below thread lists a few reasons why: -

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...estions-to-ask

As to what's the best Datejust, not a clue tbh, not my kinda watch, each to their own, but the R factory was a joke, nothing more, there was no need to get so negative in your reply.

And you'd know it was a joke if you read some of the stickied threads in the NewMembersArea, where we all started.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/new-members-area

The expectation is that because it's your money at the end of the day, its your choice to make, based on your research. You're the one who has to look at it, why would you ask someone else to decide what you want.

Best of luck though and curious what you yourself think the best Datejust is, and why.

Enjoy the forum.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ecender

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
fforfooty

And because it literally popped up in the recent activity for me, heres a freebie to check out ;)

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...mm-options-atm

But my advice would be to make the search bar your new best friend on here, you'll enjoy the forum so much more if you do.

That and reading all the stickies in the NewMembersArea:search:​​​​​​​

Last edited:

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
bet you feel like the big man, trolling someone thats trying to get into rep watches. we all have to start somewhere. I was expecting some nobhead to troll me anyway

fforfooty You didn't ask which rep factory made the best DJ41. You said "who has the best". R-Factory undoubtedly have the best. As for trolling? Well you have to understand this thread was built to avoid this sort of discussion. In fact asking who makes the best x is frowned upon in this community.

There is a noob friendly area where you can ask questions, and look for information. Further, I would suggest you go to the Rolex subforum and scan through the pages... there are many pages on ARF/DJF/Noob/ amongst others. Here is where all the information is. Most people including myself are very helpful, but not when you ask "who makes the best x".

Furthermore, no-one can tell you who makes the "best" because every single rep out there comes with flaws. Some flaws are acceptable to others and unacceptable to some. Some flaws can be fixed by adding gen-parts. So you see, the question of who makes the "best" comes down to many factors. Go read, that is why this is a forum and not a chat-box or reddit.

Last edited:

Xilikon

20/8/19
r-factory.[/QUOTE

If you get the right point of view, reps are all compromises. You asked for the best and it's r-factory because the reps all have some flaws.

The main thing is to first read here and learn the differences. There are countless threads about the differences and flaws about every rep watch.

Reactions: P..DR..D

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
Call me a fool, but it seems to me like this is a topic that would be best discussed in the Patek section of the forum. If you disagree with me and believe your question is legitimate, I’m open to hearing your rationale.

Yes, here we do not really discuss or compare watches, we discuss conclusions and wether they are good enough or not to be in the list.

Last edited:

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
Dear Omagad
How are you? I hope that you are okay during this difficult time.

I am very appreciative of all of your work on the Consensual Watch List.

I am going through a bit of a withdrawal with the raids and the closures. If you have time would appreciate updates to the Consensual Watch List. At least I can keep dreaming about my next purchases for when things settle back down.

Thank you for your work and support of the community,

Sincerely,
- museguy

The list is up to date.

Reactions: museguy

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
fforfooty You didn't ask which rep factory made the best DJ41. You said "who has the best". R-Factory undoubtedly have the best. As for trolling? Well you have to understand this thread was built to avoid this sort of discussion. In fact asking who makes the best x is frowned upon in this community.

There is a noob friendly area where you can ask questions, and look for information. Further, I would suggest you go to the Rolex subforum and scan through the pages... there are many pages on ARF/DJF/Noob/ amongst others. Here is where all the information is. Most people including myself are very helpful, but not when you ask "who makes the best x".

Furthermore, no-one can tell you who makes the "best" because every single rep out there comes with flaws. Some flaws are acceptable to others and unacceptable to some. Some flaws can be fixed by adding gen-parts. So you see, the question of who makes the "best" comes down to many factors. Go read, that is why this is a forum and not a chat-box or reddit.

Amen.

Reactions: Sonofalich

markduggan

Horology Curious
13/7/21
Hello guys, I've been searching now for a long time for a rep. Daytona. I'm willing to pay a good amount of money but the quality has to be perfect. Do some of you guys know where I can get rep Daytona with perfect built quality? Thanks!

Ecender

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
26/10/18
Miami, Fl
Hello guys, I've been searching now for a long time for a rep. Daytona. I'm willing to pay a good amount of money but the quality has to be perfect. Do some of you guys know where I can get rep Daytona with perfect built quality? Thanks!

Reps are like the Hot / Crazy matrix, when you talk about perfection is like finding a unicorn.

Reactions: tlander13

markduggan

Horology Curious
13/7/21
Reps are like the Hot / Crazy matrix, when you talk about perfection is like finding a unicorn.

I mean we are still talking about replicas, right? So, I know that there is no perfect 1:1 replica to a original watch but I'm just asking for a perfect built and I belive that there are replicas out there, which are scary perfect built.