• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

carwatch

Horology Curious
31/5/18
JF 114300 Rolexes are the best for small wrist and probably one of the best rep ever created. :)

Thank you Omagad. You read my mind, I was just thinking that I will not have a lot of options in terms of price/quality. It's a shame, those PAMs make my eyes bleed... :)

I will look into the 114300. I would have preferred to buy a brand that's less cliché, though... Maybe I will look into some IWC's.

I'll keep you posted! Thx again.

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
Thank you Omagad. You read my mind, I was just thinking that I will not have a lot of options in terms of price/quality. It's a shame, those PAMs make my eyes bleed... :)

I will look into the 114300. I would have preferred to buy a brand that's less cliché, though... Maybe I will look into some IWC's.

I'll keep you posted! Thx again.

Actually, I have very small wrists and the ones from TB offer are great for me.

I have both.

btoxxahn

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/5/18
Tells and flaws are not the same.

You're probably speaking about tells. All watches have tells, even the best Super Reps. But some of them are so subtle that they could only be spotted with long close look with a magnifying glass and knowing what to look for.

NWBIG that are not Super Reps are watches that are very close from Super Rep, very hard to tell from gen, but if you know the tell you can see it relatively quickly; but only an expert can spot them.

Let's say this : NWBIG can only be spotted as fake by an expert, Super Rep would even be considered as gen by an expert unless he gives it a really close look for a while.

very well explain thank you

carwatch

Horology Curious
31/5/18
Actually, I have very small wrists and the ones from TB offer are great for me.

I have both.

Great thx. Which are you referring to when you talk about "both"? You mean Rolex and IWC? If so, which models? My wrist is only about 6 inch (15.5 cm) so really very small. Thank you!!

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
Great thx. Which are you referring to when you talk about "both"? You mean Rolex and IWC? If so, which models? My wrist is only about 6 inch (15.5 cm) so really very small. Thank you!!

No, I'm talking about the 114300 and the smaller Panerai.

They look big but not too much on a small wrist. (I have 16.5 cm wrist)

carwatch

Horology Curious
31/5/18
No, I'm talking about the 114300 and the smaller Panerai.

They look big but not too much on a small wrist. (I have 16.5 cm wrist)

Ok that's nice to hear. Seems I have an option after all! :) Do you / could you recommend any of the small PAM models? After reading around on this forum, I supposed I'd be best to buy a Radiomir, but maybe you have an other vision?

Maybe I'll buy a PAM and a 114300, will depend on prices :)

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
Ok that's nice to hear. Seems I have an option after all! :) Do you / could you recommend any of the small PAM models? After reading around on this forum, I supposed I'd be best to buy a Radiomir, but maybe you have an other vision?

Maybe I'll buy a PAM and a 114300, will depend on prices :)

Any PAM at 43mm and under will do.

terryj

6/9/17
Have a look at the PAM 688. I've got it. I love it and at 42mm it should be good for your wrists.

Deathminder

21/11/17
Germany
What about the Maurice Lacroix Masterpiece Square Wheel in silver by AMF ? The dial seems spot on to me. At least for the silver version and the movement is pretty acurate too apart from the missing weights on the balance wheel and a couple of other minor flaws.

https://dtime.store/mr0002-maurice-l...and-wound.html

What do you all think ?

If you click on remark in the link there is a rep vs gen comparison

carwatch

Horology Curious
31/5/18
Have a look at the PAM 688. I've got it. I love it and at 42mm it should be good for your wrists.

Thanks terryj and Omagad, I will have a look at those! However, I think 42mm might be too large already, especially if I have to count the lugs too.

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
What about the Maurice Lacroix Masterpiece Square Wheel in silver by AMF ? The dial seems spot on to me. At least for the silver version and the movement is pretty acurate too apart from the missing weights on the balance wheel and a couple of other minor flaws.

https://dtime.store/mr0002-maurice-l...and-wound.html

What do you all think ?

What other minor flaws ?

I see tells on the back mostly, so can't be Super Rep for sure, the real question is : is it First Class ? We need more feedback for that.

I see tells on the markers too, lenght and thickness, also on the font of the logo so IMHO it's not NWBIG. But I could be wrong.

Last edited:

The_Forum_Drunk

9/4/18
USA
What other minor flaws ?

I see tells on the back mostly, so can't be Super Rep for sure, the real question is : is it First Class ? We need more feedback for that.

I see tells on the markers too, lenght and thickness, also on the font of the logo so IMHO it's not NWBIG. But I could be wrong.

in your opinion, what's the best out of the box rolex super rep, JF oyster perpetual 39mm grape? is there something better?

edwardinio

Looking Around
31/8/14
Hi all, Please could somebody clarify which Hublot is the super rep, I've checked InTime and Puretime but still not sure. Is it the one I've put a picture of below?

957-6166-large.jpg

Hublot Big Bang V6(F) "V6.5" SS (not the carbon fiber ones, confused with the name ? Click here)

C43amg

Horology Curious
29/5/18
If its this one : http://www.intime03.co/hublot/957-bi...ber-strap.html
yes it is the super rep version. You can see it when you look at the back of the watch on intime just compare it with the one on the Hublot website

I dont think it's that one. If you look at the central subdial (lowest subdial between 5 pm and 7 pm), you can see the subdial has 4 small increments between each large increment (12, 2, 4 6, 8, 10). Gen only has 3 small increments. This leads me to think that it is this one:

https://www.intime03.co/hublot/2643...number-marker-dial-on-black-rubber-strap.html