• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

The_Forum_Drunk

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/4/18
USA
Looks awesome ! Added to under discussion.

Pearl borders looking too thin ?

Not sure! I've held the gen in person, but haven't got the rep yet, only from what i've seen on the TD sites and comparing them to google images, very similar. It's not the most complex design to replicate I think. I'm just can't understand why they stopped the original superocean heritage black version by noob, I only heard positive things about it.

The_Forum_Drunk

9/4/18
USA
Any problem with pearl? Long time no side by side I waiting comparison to decide yes or No

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

you're referring to the SOH II right? I mean from just comparing pictures it looks spot on, but I guess we need more people that own gen and rep to chime in :/

csthe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/13
Does anyone has an opinion about "Sevenfriday p2b/03-w "woody" nfc v6f" as a super rep?

Last edited:

csthe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/13
;n5333702 said:
Hey guys do you know which page discusses the jjf hublot? Can't find it and I've been reading for an hour at least, lol. My eyes hurt. It's not on the super rep list and I've been reading the first 10 pages and now the latest 10.. Phew!
The black jjf classic fusion seems like a super rep to me. With the new DW don't you think it's up there? Yes, I know of the screws, but I plan to do all sorts of tightening once I get that watch.

A noob question - why only the black dial? why not also the blue one?

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
My (humble) question is why not?
I was looking for a debate on the subject but cloud not find.

We don't debate about watches here, we talk about conclusions regarding a particular debate on a particular watch, which is not the same (or this topic would be impossible to follow). :)

If you think it is, start a topic at the right place and talk about it, the flaws, etc. then let's talk about the conclusions here. ;-)

For example: is that particular flaw acceptable?

csthe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/13
We don't debate about watches here, we talk about conclusions regarding a particular debate on a particular watch, which is not the same (or this topic would be impossible to follow). :)

If you think it is, start a topic at the right place and talk about it, the flaws, etc. then let's talk about the conclusions here. ;-)

For example: is that particular flaw acceptable?

Thank you! unfortunately, I'm not that expert to hold such a discussion...

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
Thank you! unfortunately, I'm not that expert to hold such a discussion...

Don't need to be an expert.

Create a topic, ask for feedback and if anyone is aware of potential flaws and invite people to talk about it, you'll do fine. :)

Come back here as soon as you've gathered some feedback.

btoxxahn

25/5/18
Hi Omagad, i am new here and just wondering that why on the list PAM has so much details of which model to get from which factory and with Rolex it's like this "Rolex TW Best/WM9 (Sub/Bluesy/DD)" i dont know where exactly to find these model? thank you

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
Hi Omagad, i am new here and just wondering that why on the list PAM has so much details of which model to get from which factory and with Rolex it's like this "Rolex TW Best/WM9 (Sub/Bluesy/DD)" i dont know where exactly to find these model? thank you

They are not available anymore.

Reactions: btoxxahn

tech333

Looking Around
20/5/18
Hey guys, I'm new here and to rep watches. I noticed the noob crPO is first class. Isn't the see through case back of the watch quite a tell? It's not even decorated like gen maybe like the OMF ones?
​​

Anyone? I'm referring to the omega noob ceramic Planet Ocean in this post....

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
New MK omega de ville with bracelet coming soon Gen Replication just see it in Chinese forum stay tuned

Sent from my iPad using RWI

Reactions: Muni

Thefakemasterfanclub

Known Member
31/12/10
Wish they put some effort into repping proper Omega chronographs like the speedmaster moonwatch.. such classics!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk