• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

YH93

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/4/18
I'm planning to buy a Tudor Black Pelagos V6F rep. It's convenient for me to order one at Chazingtime as I already paid them for a another watch that isn't available anymore. The link below shows all Pelagos versions at Chazingtime. Which one should I choose? I've read in this topic that the V6F/XF v2 is the one to go for but it seems they only have a v4 available, is that one good as well?
http://chazingtime02.co/product-category/tudor/pelagos/

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Supposed be super Rep only Black dial with bracelet version the date font match Gen 98% can’t find any flaw but sorry no side by side for this

Sent from my iPad using RWI

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
I'm planning to buy a Tudor Black Pelagos V6F rep. It's convenient for me to order one at Chazingtime as I already paid them for a another watch that isn't available anymore. The link below shows all Pelagos versions at Chazingtime. Which one should I choose? I've read in this topic that the V6F/XF v2 is the one to go for but it seems they only have a v4 available, is that one good as well?
http://chazingtime02.co/product-category/tudor/pelagos/

Go for V4, I updated the list.

V4 it's just a V2 with Miyota and better movement replication (decorated).

So go for it.

Last edited:

marqtz

Known Member
13/9/17
Just picked from PT, dial is amazing, looking in macro is stunning perfect, hands and tachy color matching too, bezel, case, crystal ar, overall finishing, etc.. Comes with a seagull inside, it runs +2sec day. the only flaw and hard noticeable is the cyclops ar that could be improved with a double ar rnrpro one.
No one can recognize it as rep on the wrist.
In fact can only be spotted with an accurate and deep comparison with the gen.

BD_O

MULTI ACCOUNT
16/4/18
They'll know and they will also probably care too. Not many watchsmiths like working on reps in case things break.

The watchsmith I deal with has a disclaimer that any work done on reps is not warrantied, and any consequential damage while working on it is for owner's account.

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Dial is great but we need more than that. :)

Regarding the other ones, I really need comparison for Portofino, hard to tell like this.

Anyway, thank you very much for constant input.

Portofino v4 black dial with mesh bracelet it’s super great Rep the DW font match Gen you can check font v4 vs Gen in 24 chrono can’t find any flaw DW hands crown bracelet thickness , anyway the watch on buying list

Sent from the RWI App

YH93

8/4/18
Go for V4, I updated the list.

V4 it's just a V2 with Miyota and better movement replication (decorated).

So go for it.

I followed your advice and just received my QC: https://imgur.com/a/mBAtuPS
At first sight, the watch looks good.My only concerns though are that the 4 o'clock marker looks like it's tilted to the right and the six o'clock marker tilted to the left. Also something that looks like a big scratch on the back cover. Couldn't spot any other issues. Did I miss anything?

Last edited:

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
Just picked from PT, dial is amazing, looking in macro is stunning perfect, hands and tachy color matching too, bezel, case, crystal ar, overall finishing, etc.. Comes with a seagull inside, it runs +2sec day. the only flaw and hard noticeable is the cyclops ar that could be improved with a double ar rnrpro one.
No one can recognize it as rep on the wrist.
In fact can only be spotted with an accurate and deep comparison with the gen.

That's good to know mate, but we need more to make a watch in the list, pic review at the very least, gen vs rep comparison to make sure... sorry mate.

Reactions: marqtz