• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

Daryl80

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/10/12
Hello, thanks for that. I have no knowledge of this model but regarding the flaws you listed, it certainly can't be a Super Rep. What makes you think it should be NWBIG ?
Thanks for your guidance. For me NWBIG for the reason that the flaws can supposedly only be seen if under a loupe or looking at the case back. But I will defer to other people here if they consider otherwise...

Again just wanted to contribute so thanks for having a look. Cheers and definitely keep up this great work / thread...

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
Thanks for your guidance. For me NWBIG for the reason that the flaws can supposedly only be seen if under a loupe or looking at the case back. But I will defer to other people here if they consider otherwise...

Again just wanted to contribute so thanks for having a look. Cheers and definitely keep up this great work / thread...

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

Any good detailed review of it?

Babang

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/2/17
I don't understand the issue regarding the version.

For the movement, I suggest you check in the movement section ?

Thanks for your input.

Hello @Omagad I've tried to told you several times in the previous pages and maybe it skipped you.

As I searched and learnt in the forum, V2 already has slim movement but is very unreliable, especially when you play with the "chrono" function.

V3 is the newest movement with new mechanism used, still same movements (slim, has same size with gen), but much more reliable than the old V2.

Hope this helps.

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Spitfire V6F and ZF together wrong subdial I have Side bi Side !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Cartier santos Olso have big tell rounded screw

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
Hello @Omagad I've tried to told you several times in the previous pages and maybe it skipped you.

As I searched and learnt in the forum, V2 already has slim movement but is very unreliable, especially when you play with the "chrono" function.

V3 is the newest movement with new mechanism used, still same movements (slim, has same size with gen), but much more reliable than the old V2.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Cartier Santos rounded bezel screw Gen flat I showed clearly pic side by side the only Flaw

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
@Omagad

Wan‘t to add some Feedback for the Seadweller Deepsea (blue) V7 Noob.

Flaws:
- Pearl is often not centered and in most cases not even.
- for the A2836 Movement > the Crown heigh is not like gen. Only on SA3135.
- the position of the GEV is centered on the middle in the case but on the gen it‘s a bit more to the top placed
- the lume dot on the second hand is to big
- hour/minute markers are „flat“ and looking „bigger“ on the rep as to the gen.

This is what my experiences were with the watch.

The flaws are minimal, it‘s a really good piece from Noob. I think it‘s something between
NWBIG and a superrep. Hard to say, but definitely every penny worth.