• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

elloello

Put Some Respect On My Name
13/3/14
U.K.
^^^ yeah that is a different colour variants, look at the indexs they are not black like the version which has been repped,I'm sure we get lots of choice in due course hopefully if this goes well by the rep maker :)

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
Here is a gen watch with the same dial shown on the rep and with black hands - it's not too far away, the number six sits a bit off the date window in the rep but at a glance the dial is great. The hand colour is probably up for debate as there seems to have been a lot of different combos over the years with FM. Beautiful watches.

@elloello

Also this is brown numbers when on rep model are black.

elloello

13/3/14
U.K.
@Omagad , there is gen with black numbers and blue hands same as the rep factory created, these are not made Gen today they are past models from FM,

This below will help clarify this

FM

NrFYXfz.jpg

9SeSzzq.jpg

3VQaHrs.jpg

YdZ7fJQ.jpg

0Y8hKYe.jpg

vucdMsG.jpg

sQCeyA4.jpg

unxCF6o.jpg

elloello

13/3/14
U.K.
No it's me which confuses everything :angrymob:sorry he!he! ;) great list you doing for all the members I must say :cheers:

chinachinaman

I'm Pretty Popular
29/11/15
What are your thoughts on the Hublot CF done by JJF? I know a see through case back would never be a super rep nwbig. But the rep is pretty darn good.

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
LIST UPDATE:

Breitling Avenger Blackbird (GF V2) added to NWBIG.
Franck Muller Casablanca Automatique 8880 B SC DT - GF added to NWBIG.

Last edited:

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
I'd like to mention, the H-Factory Steelfish is now virtually flawless if you get the arrow second hand version from our new dealer Watch Archive:

http://warchive.net/product/breitli...-v2h-fac-a17390/48/?cate_no=1&display_group=2

The only "tell" before was the square seconds hand, but now I'd say it's basically impossible for anyone less than a WIS to know.
Just curious how big of a deal the box seconds hand is as I see on chrono24 almost every second one is a box second hand?

Either way I'm going to pull the trigger on you're recommend watch archive arrow second hand...appreciate your Breitling expertise again!

Eagl3

Renowned Member
2/12/16
Just curious how big of a deal the box seconds hand is as I see on chrono24 almost every second one is a box second hand?

Either way I'm going to pull the trigger on you're recommend watch archive arrow second hand...appreciate your Breitling expertise again!

Between Chrono 24 and ebay, I see about 40 44mm steel fish. Not counting the PVD custom jobs in my total. I counted about 10 with square, 30 without. So the majority have the arrow hands.

I said before, it's not wrong, just less common for a square over the arrow. I recommended the arrow version over the square for that reason alone (being more common). This list is supposed to be for the best version of the watch, and I heavily feel having the more common hand would make it the better choice.

Plus, watch archive is literally the same price as any of our TDs for a pre modded version, so I don't see why not.

But it's a minor issue between the 2. Both can be considered super reps, so pick whichever style you like better. But for the sake of this list, I feel the arrow is the better version.

arshyb

Horology Curious
13/6/17
Thanks a lot mate. After reading this I got the Hublot Big Bang SS and I absolutely love it! Thanks Again!

D

d4m.test

:hehehe:

Sorry dude, I couldn't resist, I'm messing around.

So it is V6.5 (What the TDs name it) however, to correctly say it its a watch from V6(f) and its the 2nd version of the watch.

Why they named it V6.5 is just confusing.