• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

Bananaman

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/12/10
Ordered the AP Diver V7 after looking at this thread. Thanks for the great effort.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

D

d4m.test

Hi,

Where can I? find the Breitling Navitimer World BP? I? usually buy through puretime but they don’t seem to have it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sublym

15/6/15
Anything with a Miyota can not be seriously considered a super rep.

Some of them have a rotor noise than a deaf 70 year old would hear; that is a much bigger tell than some of the small mm differences in thickness people worry about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

d4m.test

UPDATE : Franck Muller Casablanca Automatique 8880 B SC DT GF added.
Hi there, firstly great post. Regarding the Franck Muller, I believe the model shown would be a Cintree Curvex and would not be a Casablanca model type as noted by the TD's - this because of the Automatique writing on the dial. Also I believe the hands on this particular model should be all black and not blue. I doubt anyone is going to call someone out for this but it's possibly good info for anyone looking at this Franck Muller - the model type stated and dial/hands just do not match up for me. Beautiful rep nonetheless.

timnic54

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/2/16
Thailand
Hi there, firstly great post. Regarding the Franck Muller, I believe the model shown would be a Cintree Curvex and would not be a Casablanca model type as noted by the TD's - this because of the Automatique writing on the dial. Also I believe the hands on this particular model should be all black and not blue. I doubt anyone is going to call someone out for this but it's possibly good info for anyone looking at this Franck Muller - the model type stated and dial/hands just do not match up for me. Beautiful rep nonetheless.

Watch Nomenclature is a bit of a minefield. I have seen the 8880 described as Cintree Curvex or Cassablanca or in fact both. I have also seen exactly that dial hands configuration on a Gen.

elloello

Put Some Respect On My Name
13/3/14
U.K.
^^^I clarify the info further , case is called "Cintrée Curvex" size is "8880" and yes that model does have blue hands, Casablanca is another term a lot of people know this case in quick reference bypassing above term, I'm guilty of this myself ;) hope this helps :)

*update* Franck muller description below

:cheers:

Unique Design
The Cintrée Curvex™ is the iconic shape of Franck Muller. Thanks to its perfectly curved case and unique contours, the Cintrée Curvex is the brand’s most distinctive silhouette. The unique and gorgeous numeral design is also what makes the Cintrée Curvex immediately identifiable. With its elegant cases, stunning dials and highly-complex movements, Franck Muller is very proud of all its timepieces. They are true examples of vibrant and sophisticated designs that have timeless elegance.

D

d4m.test

^^^I clarify the info further , case is called " cintree curvex " size is "8880" and yes that model does have blue hands, Casablanca is another term a lot of people know this case in quick reference, I'm guilty of that path my self ;) hope this helps :)

Here is a gen watch with the same dial shown on the rep and with black hands - it's not too far away, the number six sits a bit off the date window in the rep but at a glance the dial is great. The hand colour is probably up for debate as there seems to have been a lot of different combos over the years with FM. Beautiful watches.