• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

timnic54

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/2/16
Thailand
They make errors on purpose I feel so can 'correct it' and keep reselling it.

I don't think they make errors on purpose. I just think great as some of their work is sometimes really stupid errors creep in. I recently bought a IWC Hand wound 5454 by JF. Stunning rep , up there with the best. A Stainless steel watch, as is the original. Clearly stamped between the lugs AU750. Not even present on the GEN. I had to grind it off!

D

d4m.test

who do u guys think is the closest super rep for AP royal oak stand at one with that blue looking dial with texture , is puretime good source?

D

d4m.test

Current 15400 models suck. I own a blue 2vJ and its nowhere near gen.

I have a black V2J on its way to my house. What do you feel is wrong with it compared to gen? I’ve heard the thickness complaint. Anything else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RawClassic

Horology Curious
14/3/16
I have a black V2J on its way to my house. What do you feel is wrong with it compared to gen? I’ve heard the thickness complaint. Anything else?

Thickness for one,
Loud rotor noise,
Color is off,
Bracelet is very stiff,
Swiss made print is fucky
Audemars Piguet box has a groove around it while v2 doesn't.

BUT, at the end of the day, its a cheap clone of a 20k watch so I'm ok with it.

D

d4m.test

Thickness for one,
Loud rotor noise,
Color is off,
Bracelet is very stiff,

Thanks for the info. I’ll try to overlook it when mine arrives Monday ;) to your point though, at 2% of gen cost, I’ll live with it. Think I’ll pick up a rose gold diver next or a Hublot

RawClassic

Horology Curious
14/3/16
Thanks for the info. I’ll try to overlook it when mine arrives Monday ;) to your point though, at 2% of gen cost, I’ll live with it. Think I’ll pick up a rose gold diver next or a Hublot

Yea just enjoy the rep as is man! Still a stunning watch for what it is, really.

christo14

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/2/16
41 page thread, can someone nice tell me if anyone has mentioned the new ARF daytona's. Currently advertised as Super Reps by the TD's ??

D

d4m.test

Thickness for one,
Loud rotor noise,
Color is off,
Bracelet is very stiff,

Most of these Louie can fix. But obviously the groove can’t be fixed and some Swiss made are printed ok. You have to get lucky

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16

Midnightx

17/3/17
41 page thread, can someone nice tell me if anyone has mentioned the new ARF daytona's. Currently advertised as Super Reps by the TD's ??

A lot of flaws, they recently updated the dial and made some of those flaws somewhat better but still there's too many to be thought of as a super rep

D

d4m.test

Sorry if i am asking this on the wrong place. but for this particular Super Rep List. what are the basics or fundamentals for a rep to be qualified for the super rep.

- Movement
- Dial
- bezel
- Case
- Crown
- Build Quality
- Crown

timnic54

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/2/16
Thailand
Sorry if i am asking this on the wrong place. but for this particular Super Rep List. what are the basics or fundamentals for a rep to be qualified for the super rep.

- Movement
- Dial
- bezel
- Case
- Crown
- Build Quality
- Crown
Yes all of that, two crowns included and much more.