• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
There is absolutely no issue with it. The stock xtal is actually so good that I find it hard to see any differences to the genuine Rolex AR + LEC 295c crystal I bought for my franken project.

When I first received the rolex crystal I was disappointed at the minor differences between them. But the AR underneath the cyclops will be a welcome upgrade :)

a911a0d39db20901a5e87fa3936df451.jpg

Okay, tell me again what exact model it is please, from which factory ?

gamba66

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/15
Okay, tell me again what exact model it is please, from which factory ?

My personal daydate is the 5-digit 18239 "whitegold" or steel model.

The yellowgold one is the only twbest daydate that was ever sold here and that model is the 18238.

There are also wm9/twbest yachtmasters and datejusts.

People refer to these as wm9 also because watchmaker9 used to sell these exact models on his website but these are identical to the TWBest (taiwan-made) factory models (the yellowgold one isnt from wm9 but is identical except for the color).

I have even seen rosegold models on watchmaker9's website but couldn't track one down in any of the rep boards.

These are so extremely rare unfortunately.

Btw besides steel being less prone to dents and scratches than gold these watches have a major advantage over the genuine rolex 5 digit daydates: their midlinks are solid while genuine has hollow midlinks, leading to the famous stretched bracelets one often sees in used daydates. So stretched bracelet pres. bracelet are only a worry to gen owners (even italian solidgold aftermarket bracelets have hollow links)

And thank you for your effort sir, it is highly appreciated.

Techie12989

Known Member
6/7/16
First off OP, thank you for the hard work! I can't begin to say how much threads like this have helped me, I know this isn't the only one out there and it's always a group effort. I've had a thought, it would be great to see individual discussions on individual models in their respective sub-forums, for my example below, perhaps in the Breitling forum, a thread labeled "NWBIG Discussion: Navitimer World". Keeping it to a sticky, and having just one thread to each model helps keep the forum on track for that particular model, and titling it with "NWBIG Discussion:" followed by the model makes it really easy to search for when someone is interested in a particular model. Based on the consensus of the individual threads, it makes compiling a list like this together much easier. Perhaps the mods here could even delegate the OP privilege for these threads to the members who've shown their expertise for the different brands. Just my $.02, it sounds good in my mind, I'm a newbie so I don't want step on anybody's toes here.

Anyway, I second the consideration of the Navitimer World from BP to be on the list. I am getting ready to order one next week, and the research I've come across seems to point to it being a super rep. Here's the only real discussion about whether or not it's a super rep, maybe someone out there has a better opinion?:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/breitling-navtimer-world-a-super-rep.374367/#post-3398980

I thought I came across another thread comparing it to a Gen, but I can't find that particular discussion right now.

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
First off OP, thank you for the hard work! I can't begin to say how much threads like this have helped me, I know this isn't the only one out there and it's always a group effort. I've had a thought, it would be great to see individual discussions on individual models in their respective sub-forums, for my example below, perhaps in the Breitling forum, a thread labeled "NWBIG Discussion: Navitimer World". Keeping it to a sticky, and having just one thread to each model helps keep the forum on track for that particular model, and titling it with "NWBIG Discussion:" followed by the model makes it really easy to search for when someone is interested in a particular model. Based on the consensus of the individual threads, it makes compiling a list like this together much easier. Perhaps the mods here could even delegate the OP privilege for these threads to the members who've shown their expertise for the different brands. Just my $.02, it sounds good in my mind, I'm a newbie so I don't want step on anybody's toes here.

Anyway, I second the consideration of the Navitimer World from BP to be on the list. I am getting ready to order one next week, and the research I've come across seems to point to it being a super rep. Here's the only real discussion about whether or not it's a super rep, maybe someone out there has a better opinion?:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/breitling-navtimer-world-a-super-rep.374367/#post-3398980

I thought I came across another thread comparing it to a Gen, but I can't find that particular discussion right now.

Hey mate, thanks for input. I've read this during my search and I came to the conclusion that it's no super rep. Too many people talking about it's flaws. This doesn't happen with Super Reps. :)

Of course, I'll be happy if tell me why I should change my mind !

firemedic1343

Known Member
9/6/17
Hey mate, thanks for input. I've read this during my search and I came to the conclusion that it's no super rep. Too many people talking about it's flaws. This doesn't happen with Super Reps. :)

Of course, I'll be happy if tell me why I should change my mind !
I've considered purchasing it as well. Even though it's a great rep, there were minor issues.

100%

24/4/17
Thanks for this great thread. I think its a good and more structure alternative to the origin thread.

But is there really no good 42mm Panerai with a crown guard?

Luvwatch

21/8/14
Yes I am absolutely serious. The model listed is: Audemars Piguet ROO Diver JF copied directly from the thread. Either V7 or V8 depending on if you prefer the 'wet' dial or not and ETA/Miyota.
The ROO chronos have multiple issues:
Datewheel position
Datewheel font
Datewheel depth
Hand stem thickness
Wrong crown placement
Case thickness
Movement decoration

I'd like you to share the ROO super-reps with the rest of the forum :)

Your are totally right mate. The ROO chrono is very well built but not accurate as you mention. Mainly the DW is what's stopping me from keeping one. I believe the only way factories can fix it is by going with a completely new movement as with the 3135 they made for some Rolex models.

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk

Luvwatch

21/8/14
I would also add IWC 5007 and 3717 (I think it's the number - the Portuguese chronos line with correct thickness). Also the mk series (mk xvi, xvii, xviii)

I agree 100% the ZF Portuguese 7 days is an unbelievable rep. I own two gen chrono and find myself liking and using the ZF way more.
IMO the only tell is looking at the movement and knowing exactly what to look for to discover it isn't gen.
This rep is a no brainer.

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
might be but when will Noob release it ?

Idk mate, but the are minor flaws on this one. I'm pretty sure once fixed, it's a Super Rep.

I agree 100% the ZF Portuguese 7 days is an unbelievable rep. I own two gen chrono and find myself liking and using the ZF way more.
IMO the only tell is looking at the movement and knowing exactly what to look for to discover it isn't gen.

Any good review of it in mind ?

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple

Edited.

simonjay

1/5/16
Hey guys, I've been reading around 150 threads last 5 days to understand what a "Super Rep" or "NWBIG" actually really is.

Many people talk about AAA+ or 1:1 out there.

I, and maybe a lot of people here, believed, long time ago, that this actually meant something. I was a newbie (and I still consider being a rookie) in this exciting world of Replicas.

I also noticed that, like me, a lot of newbies took a lot of time to understand how it works and kept asking on chat and everywhere : "Hey guys, what's the best watch for this particular model please ?!"

A few days ago, @nexezz spoke to me about the NWBIG list (or Super Reps).
I found it very exciting to have a list of Reps you can buy with no second thought.

Of course, I'm not speaking about the Super Reps that people got after going Franken !
I'm only speaking about Super Reps that you can buy "out of the factory" directly from TDs,
without needing to spend hours or days to fix or mod it.

Also, I tried to be as accurate as I could, feel free to add anything you feel important and I will edit.

So I've taken the list and did read the whole NWBIG thread started by @timnic54 !

I double checked all the watches in every page. I've gone in all the reviews thread I could find for every single of these watches to make sure they actually were considered as Super Reps.
I noticed a few of these had issues or were "under debate".
Some of them actually were even not Super Reps (with obvious tells).

Once I finished doing the whole thing and after reading around 200 threads, I decided to create this list.

Please, you have to understand that I've been very demanding.
If there is any obvious tell you can spot quickly, it's NO SUPER REP.

This list is, what I consider, THE Super Reps list.

In other words, ideally and I need your help for that, I would like to create a list that anyone could participate to build, discuss, debate, update; that anyone can USE and that is CONSENSUAL.

If you see any mistake in the list, feel free to tell me.
If you see any watch in this list that has an obvious tell, let's discuss it.

What I want is something to be clear and accepted by everyone.

Most importantly, remember that even a Super Rep IS a Replica. THIS IS NOT ABOUT PERFECTION !
There will ALWAYS BE a difference.
This is about going AS CLOSE AS WE CAN to GEN.

This thread is about watches that you should not buy gen because the Replicas listed below are so good that the price difference between the GEN and the REP would NOT be justified !

Of course GEN will ALWAYS be superior even in the smallest way.

PLEASE, if you disagree with something TELL US WHY.
Should it go in or out of the list, LET US KNOW.

And if you see someone that disagrees with something TALK ABOUT THAT.
I will update this list as soon as THERE IS A CONSENSUS.

While it's UNDER DEBATE, I won't.

So, here we go. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Updated NWBIG / Super Replicas consensual list

25/06/2017 - Changing the strap may be required
--------------------------------------------------------------------

- Commonly accepted as Super Reps (consensual list) -

Audemars Piguet ROO Diver JF V7 : review

Bvlgari Diagono Magnesium GF

Bell & Ross 03-92 ZF
(not the Golden Heritage one, very bad Dial)

Blancpain Fifty Fathoms Noob

Breitling Avenger GMT GF
Breitling SuperOcean Abyss
Breitling SuperOcean Abyss Chrono (Noob)
Breitling SuperOcean Heritage Black

Cartier Santos XL V6

Hublot Big Bang V6 SS
(the dark models only and not the carbon fiber one)

IWC 3777-01 ZF
IWC 3878 Spitfire V6F
IWC Big Pilot 5009-1 ZF
IWC Ingenieur Noob

Montblanc Timewalker chrono Noob a7753

Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600m 42 and 45mm LMPO

PAM 000 - Luminor Base Logo (44mm) N-series Noob V2.5
PAM 005 - Luminar Marina Logo (44mm) N-series Noob V2 / N-series H maker V2
PAM 026 - Luminor Marina Destro PVD (44mm) K-series Noob V3
PAM 029 - Luminor GMT (44mm) M-series Noob V2-improved
PAM 057 - Luminor Power Reserve Titanium (44mm) DSN
PAM 088 - Luminor GMT (44mm) O-series Noob
PAM 104 - Luminor Marina Automatic (44mm) O-series Noob
PAM 111 - Luminor Marina (44mm) N-series Noob V3
PAM 112 - Luminor Base (44mm) M-N series Noob
PAM 117 - Luminor Marina Titanium (44mm) N-series Noob
PAM 127 - Luminor 1960 "Fiddy" (47mm) Latest Noob
PAM 164 - Luminor Marina Automatic (44mm) O-series Noob
PAM 176 - Luminor Base Titanium (44mm) M-N series Noob V3
PAM 177 - Luminor Marina Titanium (44mm) N-P series Noob
PAM 187 - Luminor Submersible Chorno 1000m (47mm) Noob 7753
PAM 217 - Luminor Marina Militare 1950 Destro "Fiddy" (47mm) 2012 Noob
PAM 243 - Luminor 1950 Submersible (44mm) M-series Noob V2
PAM 285 - K-series KW/V6Fac with A7750 decorated like OPIII)
PAM 288 - Radiomir Chronograph (45mm) K-series H maker
PAM 292 - Radiomir Black Seal (45mm) J-series Noob
PAM 297 - Luminor GMT (44mm) O-series Noob
PAM 299 - Luminor Marina Automatic (K-series) (44mm) O- series Noob
PAM 318 - Luminor Marina Logo (44mm) L-series Noob
PAM 346 - Radiomir Titanio (45mm) KW
PAM 356 - Luminor Chrono Daylight (44mm) O-series Noob 7753
PAM 364 - Luminor Submersible 1950 Titanium (47mm) P-series Noob
PAM 390 - Luminor Boutique Edition (44mm) N-series Noob
PAM 411 - 420 - Luminor Marina Boutiques Special Edition (44mm) KW
PAM 432-434 - Luminor Marina Boutiques Special Edition (44mm) H Maker
PAM 508 - Luminor 1950 Submerislbe Ceramica (47mm) KW-V6Fac Ceramic decorated A7750 Inverted KP9000 // P-KW-V6Fac Ceramic decorated Seagull NON-inverted KP9000-Seagull V2
PAM 569 - Luminor 1950 Submersible Dextro Titanium (47mm) KW-V6F Q-series Seagull Non-Inverted KWP9000-Seagull V2
PAM 571 - ZFac P-series P.9000 decorated A7750 NON-inverted Improved ZP9000-V2.5 // KW-V6Fac P-series P.9000 decorated A7750 Inverted KP9000-V2. Best option in Nov 2015 for A7750 lovers //KW-V6Fac P-series P.9000 decorated Seagull NON-inverted K9000-SeagullV2. Best option in Nov 2015 for Seagull lovers
PAM 607 - KW-V6Fac P-series Ceramic decorated A7750 NON-inverted KP9000-V2) The most interesting version for A7750 lovers. // KW-V6Fac P-series Ceramic decorated KP9000-Seagull V2 NON-inverted The most interesting version for Seagull lovers

Rolex 114300 Grape and Grey dial JF
Rolex Yachtmaster Rhodium/Blue Noob SA3135
Rolex Sub 16610 TC
Rolex TWBEST/WM9 (Sub/Bluesy/DD)

Sevenfriday P series (P1-1, P3-1), V series (V2-1) and M series

Tag Heuer Aquaracer 300
Tag Heuer Aquaracer Calibre 5
Tag Heuer Carrera calibre 1887 v6f

Tudor Blackbay Red
Tudor Ranger Heritage
Tudor Pelagos ZF
(not the LHD one)

Zenith Type 20 extra special V6

PLEASE : If you have feedback about any of those, let us know !

- Under debate / No Consensus yet -

Probably NWBIG, debate nearly closed :

Rolex Sea Dweller 4000 Noob V2 SA3135 only
Rolex Explorer 214270 SH3135 (JF)
Hublot Classic Fusion 42mm JJF black dial (V2)

Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (ZF)
Zenith Pilot Extra Special 20 (ZF)
Breitling Superocean II 44mm (Noob)

Under discussion :
Omega Seamaster 300
Omega Seamaster 300 Spectre KW
Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean GMT 600m
Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600m 42 and 45mm (CRPO)
Rolex Sea Dweller Deepsea (DBlue) Noob V7
Breitling Superocean II 44 Noob (black only)
Breitling Avenger Blackbird (GF)
IWC Portuguese 7 days ZF

Very good but refused as Super Rep :
Rolex Submariner Ceramic 116610 Noob V6s/V7

I hope you enjoy my dedication and I hope to be part of this incredible RWI for long time.
Thanks for reading, please join us ! Any suggestion is welcome.

Credits to the creator of the original list (@timnic54, @pimlico and @ALE7575 for PAMs) and all the participants of the previous thread (too many of you to name), all the guides makers and all of those who will participate here.
Dear Omagad,

While I very much appreciate your effort in furtherly deepening the discussion about NWBIG watches, I believe that both the more detailed list and the discussion about the models should have been placed in the original thread created by @timnic54.

In the post #244 last year I had put together the first embrional list and imho that thread should remain the place for discussion, in order to avoid info dispersion.

This are just my thoughts, so be it as the thread owner and the mods will think it is in the best interest of the forum...

dbbf85d4526ca7995b4449c696752f00.jpg

Sent from the RWI App

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
Dear Omagad,

While I very much appreciate your effort in furtherly deepening the discussion about NWBIG watches, I believe that both the more detailed list and the discussion about the models should have been placed in the original thread created by @timnic54.

In the post #244 last year I had put together the first embrional list and imho that thread should remain the place for discussion, in order to avoid info dispersion.

This are just my thoughts, so be it as the thread owner and the mods will think it is in the best interest of the forum...

This question have already been answered and this discussion already happened in this thread. Feel free to check it in previous pages, you'll understand why. :)

There will be no dispersion what so ever. This thread is simpler to read, more demanding and more accurate, but these are not the only reasons.

Thanks for your concern.

timnic54

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/2/16
Thailand
I would just like to add some perspective on the notion of NWBIG in the interests of clarity

Effectively the term NWBIG does not actually apply to a rep it applies to a gen, as it is indeed the Gen itself which is or isn't NWBIG

One might describe the Pam 111 as NWBIG, we do so because there are Reps of that watch which offer so much that buying the gen offers no significant difference.

The reason I came up with the term NWBIG was because it applies a different perspective to the whole thing. It starts from the point of defining the Gen itself, in comparison with that which is available from the Rep world

We can look at reps and describe them as Super reps, therefore potentially worth buying.

However if we take on board the term NWBIG we can start with Gen watch we like, surely the most logical starting place, then we can examine what the Rep world has to offer and make the Judgement of whether or not it is worth buying in Gen.

I think it is a more logical approach to watch buying in general and embracing this approach is more likely to produce a satisfactory outcome for the watch buyer.

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
I would just like to add some perspective on the notion of NWBIG in the interests of clarity

Effectively the term NWBIG does not actually apply to a rep it applies to a gen, as it is indeed the Gen itself which is or isn't NWBIG

One might describe the Pam 111 as NWBIG, we do so because there are Reps of that watch which offer so much that buying the gen offers no significant difference.

The reason I came up with the term NWBIG was because it applies a different perspective to the whole thing. It starts from the point of defining the Gen itself, in comparison with that which is available from the Rep world

We can look at reps and describe them as Super reps, therefore potentially worth buying.

However if we take on board the term NWBIG we can start with Gen watch we like, surely the most logical starting place, then we can examine what the Rep world has to offer and make the Judgement of whether or not it is worth buying in Gen.

I think it is a more logical approach to watch buying in general and embracing this approach is more likely to produce a satisfactory outcome for the watch buyer.

Yeah, thank you for this. I tried to make it clear in the thread (I already saw you and others talking about that in your own thread).

That's what this was about :

Most importantly, remember that even a Super Rep IS a Replica. THIS IS NOT ABOUT PERFECTION !
There will ALWAYS BE a difference. This is about going AS CLOSE AS WE CAN to GEN.

This thread is about watches that you should not buy gen because the Replicas listed below are so good that the price difference between the GEN and the REP would NOT be justified !

Of course GEN will ALWAYS be superior even in the smallest way.

If you feel I should explain it differently, just let me know. Thanks mate.