• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
How about the sunken CP on the rep, and the fact that the subdial on the rep has no extra material around it like the gen? If the factory was so concerned about a minuscule gap, that space looks like a parking lot in comparison.

Edit: Added a picture to illustrate, and not just describe the flaw.
Qe6RuKt.jpg

Let’s see New batch or v2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
I think that these are all very minor flaws when comparing them to the Explorer font for example !

This’s marketing Game finally they will fix some people can’t wait for new release watch and some people looking for flawless reps , to me I’m flawless waiting when watch true replication

D

d4m.test

This’s marketing Game finally they will fix some people can’t wait for new release watch and some people looking for flawless reps , to me I’m flawless waiting when watch true replication

Ya I totally agree with you !
However, do you think that they are going to release flawless versions of the watches mentioned or they might fix something and fuck up other things like people say ?

Awesomeo

13/9/13
Ya I totally agree with you !
However, do you think that they are going to release flawless versions of the watches mentioned or they might fix something and fuck up other things like people say ?

Factories buy parts and assemble them. When updating their designs, or even relying on the machining of individual part factories, there can be variances batch to batch. There’s no guarantee the next version will be better overall.

I’m sure most factories try to fix flaws and not introduce others, but such is the nature of replica work. Some people say they purposely produce faults to sell you another version down the line.

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Factories buy parts and assemble them. When updating their designs, or even relying on the machining of individual part factories, there can be variances batch to batch. There’s no guarantee the next version will be better overall.

I’m sure most factories try to fix flaws and not introduce others, but such is the nature of replica work. Some people say they purposely produce faults to sell you another version down the line.

That’s correct but rep makers in general upgrading step by step and Olson depending on sales but this Cartier replicated from Gen so they will take sure

D

d4m.test

I totally agree with you !

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Do you have any comparison or review? Sorry if you already answered, I'm not home

No just shared from watchbus , but watchbus Guy said it’s perfect replica from Gen let’s see he opened preorder

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
I will share side by side when available sure

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
There's one person on this forum who can call the FM a super rep or not. In the words of Donovan....they call him @elloello

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
No just shared from watchbus , but watchbus Guy said it’s perfect replica from Gen let’s see he opened preorder

"Guaranteed to break 10A", wow they really use those useless AAAAAAAAA ratings, don't they. :hehehe:

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
"Guaranteed to break 10A", wow they really use those useless AAAAAAAAA ratings, don't they. :hehehe:

In General GF take care and slowly working will see I felling 99% Gen like ...

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Maybe only need order Croco Glazed strap this’s my Feeling

negative

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
31/10/13
Where was the Pelagos font discussed?

Bezel font thickness is variable on the gens, and the 40 on my watch is no different in thickness to other numerals, which in themselves look identical in photos to gen black five liners.
But I have never seen ZF:s super tiny font on a gen. And the paint color is wrong to. Almost like they paint it with glass/silver color paint
View attachment 89386