• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Stay tuned for two frank muller super Reps from GF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Still Bvlgari wrong DW wrong crown maybe in v2 will be super Rep

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Well, this list is all about having a consensus. It will enter the list as soon as almost everyone agrees. :)

I don't know, I thought it was renamed [One Person's Opinion Counts as Fact] Super Reps NWBIG. :tongue:

Here's a video posted by Phil on some super reps, except panerai.

https://vimeo.com/231770153

Sent from the RWI App

Well it's like someone from RWI (I wonder who that is :rolleyes: ), just copied the list on page 1 and made it into a video. :lmao: Although from the short time I watched it, there is already an inconsistency (I mean, you just needed to copy the list, how hard is that to do?) He lists the Breitling SuperOcean Steelfish H-factory v2 with square hands when it should be Breitling SuperOcean Steelfish H-factory v2 (arrow second hand version). #YouHadOneJob :picard:

ayylmao123

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/7/16
@Omagad Not sure if it's been asked before so I'll just ask and hope I don't get shouted at haha, what do you think about adding a section under the updated on XXX with what the most recent updates were? I think that would be great for those of us who frequent this page a lot. It's a little difficult with a memory as bad as mine having to remember what's new and what's old to the list. Thanks for the great work you and other have done with this btw.

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
I don't know, I thought it was renamed [One Person's Opinion Counts as Fact] Super Reps NWBIG. :tongue:

Well it's like someone from RWI (I wonder who that is :rolleyes: ), just copied the list on page 1 and made it into a video. :lmao: Although from the short time I watched it, there is already an inconsistency (I mean, you just needed to copy the list, how hard is that to do?) He lists the Breitling SuperOcean Steelfish H-factory v2 with square hands when it should be Breitling SuperOcean Steelfish H-factory v2 (arrow second hand version). #YouHadOneJob :picard:

LOL, not cool man, its hard work for me to listen to everyone's opinions and organise polls. :p

I agree on the video. But nice effort tho.

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
LOL, not cool man, its hard work for me to listen to everyone's opinions and organise polls. :p

I agree on the video. But nice effort tho.

Well you know who to talk to. He's a member here and apparently with a website now.

D

d4m.test

is there any review on Rolex Sub 16610 TC ?? couldnt find one .

D

d4m.test

It’s super Rep 100% waiting for subdial unseen fix in new Batch

Can you please elaborate more on the subdial issue with the current version ?
Thanks in advance !

D

d4m.test

In my opinion it is an insanely microscopic flaw which doesn’t make any sense ?

But will it be fixed in the next versions ?

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Olso in 60 there’s missed marker , which fixing in v2

timnic54

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/2/16
Thailand
Olso in 60 there’s missed marker , which fixing in v2

Also they are still looking for a match for that pube on the end of the Gen Second hand. It is clearly ginger and they make these watches in Asia, so don't hold your breath.

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Also they are still looking for a match for that pube on the end of the Gen Second hand. It is clearly ginger and they make these watches in Asia, so don't hold your breath.

How about the sunken CP on the rep, and the fact that the subdial on the rep has no extra material around it like the gen? If the factory was so concerned about a minuscule gap, that space looks like a parking lot in comparison.

Edit: Added a picture to illustrate, and not just describe the flaw.
Qe6RuKt.jpg

Awesomeo

13/9/13
Update : Tudor Black Pelagos ZF V3 removed from Super Rep list because of the bezel font (specially the "40" where the 0 is too wide and the 4 is too skinny).

Added this :

Note that if there are several super reps of the
same model and unless both are of exact same
quality, only the best one will be listed here.

Where was the Pelagos font discussed?

Bezel font thickness is variable on the gens, and the 40 on my watch is no different in thickness to other numerals, which in themselves look identical in photos to gen black five liners.

Stuessi

Renowned Member
9/6/16
d54ad52b99516c3e01f3d75fd28aeca7.jpg

Same here, this is the latest v6f version, got it about two weeks ago and I do not see any problems with the numbers?!

Sent from the RWI App

Awesomeo

13/9/13
Quick mockup to show what I mean. All rectangles 12x9 pixels with images scaled roughly to size. Important thing is all edges are consistent - most of the confusion I see about thickness comes down to model and colour, with variance between in house and eta and black and blue. Would be interested in reading the thread where this was discussed!

View attachment 89182

Top V6F V3 lower Gen.