• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

andyr

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/13
England
@Omagad thanks for your continued commitment to this list. Please can you consider the following. The Breitling Superocean Heritage, black dial in the list needs to be further identified as 'Noob V2, no longer produced', the reason I say this is because you can get a black SOH from dealers but it is in no way anywhere near a super rep. Just don't want anyone rushing off buying one on the basis of the list, as that would be bad for them and also depreciates the list's accuracy, and your hardwork. There is also now a problem with the Breitling Avenger GMT from GF. The first batch of these should definitely be on the list but the latest batch has completely the wrong Datewheel font, so should not be considered as super rep status oob as it needs a DW mod.
@Omagad, any thoughts/comment, do you need more info?

Sent from the RWI App

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
anyway i still believe the AP diver ss is nwbig but it's no way a Super Rep

moizanator

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/7/17
a little confused about that Omega Seamaster 300 listed under discussion, thats not the spectre version right?

can someone confirm for me please?

Desmond20052000

21/3/17
I'm surprised that no one mentions locolouie's Bell & Ross, his BR03-93 GMT certainly is a super rep!

On top of that I would also recommend YLF's IWC 3714 Portuguese (all models except gold hands). IMHO it is better than the ZF and closer to GEN.

Muni

Renowned Member
9/7/17
I'm surprised that no one mentions locolouie's Bell & Ross, his BR03-93 GMT certainly is a super rep!

On top of that I would also recommend YLF's IWC 3714 Portuguese (all models except gold hands). IMHO it is better than the ZF and closer to GEN.
Review?

raydono

Looking Around
9/3/17
Thanks for the post, is the ZF FF really that good? I have read that the Noob v1 is still better, however extinct.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

merlynmanson1000

Little bit Conversation...
Certified
8/4/16
Germany
I Think the Pilot is this one

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk
Link doesnt work
5b8a14d86183fde2e59d18a3dae6d2bb.jpg

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk