Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SPACECOWBOY 2017, post: 3624205, member: 151413
    Acoording to Ales Pam Guide it is. According to my own subjective experience it truly is [emoji4] [emoji7]
    Source please ?

I don't find it in ALE's guide.

Comment

Originally posted by Omagad, post: 3624208, member: 139055
      Source please ?

I don't find it in ALE's guide.
      Pimlico referes to Ale's guide an states Noobs V3 as super rep. Afaik the updated V4 does have the correctly shaped Y-Incabloc and is therefore also an even better Super Rep. Sorry for confusing answer before [emoji4]
      Sent from outer space

Comment

Originally posted by Omagad, post: 3624125, member: 139055
        Comparison between GEN and REP back please ?
        Here you go mate

Rep

Gen

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

Originally posted by andyr, post: 3624229, member: 71238
          Here you go mate

Rep

Gen

Sent from the RWI App
          Ok, will add to under discussion.

Is is still available ? What TD ? What factory exactly ? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Omagad, post: 3624125, member: 139055
            Comparison between GEN and REP back please ?
            Gen back and movement

Rep Back
            Originally posted by Omagad, post: 3624246, member: 139055
            Ok, will add to under discussion.

Is is still available ? What TD ? What factory exactly ? Thanks
            Its still showing on some of the dealers websites, but I don't think its still available. Made by H Factory. Got it m2m. Also note, I've put the caseback on upside down so will flip it to correct with gen position, pic taken when chrono was engaged to check before selling so lever in different position to gen pic.

Comment

Originally posted by andyr, post: 3624258, member: 71238
              Gen back and movement

Rep Back

Its still showing on some of the dealers websites, but I don't think its still available. Made by H Factory. Got it m2m. Also note, I've put the caseback on upside down so will flip it to correct with gen position, pic taken when chrono was engaged to check before selling so lever in different position to gen pic.
              Yeah I noticed the upside down issue, but as its symmetrical, it's not a big deal.

Comment

Guys, how about ZF IWC 3714 V3? Has anyone ever discussed it? Or there are quite many flaws currently?

Comment

Originally posted by Babang, post: 3625627, member: 145757
                  Guys, how about ZF IWC 3714 V3? Has anyone ever discussed it? Or there are quite many flaws currently?
                  I suggest you ask in IWC forum and if you think it is relevant, you come back with more infos. :-)

In this thread we don't review watches, we discuss their flaws, which is not the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Babang, post: 3625627, member: 145757
                    I have one, its a great watch but not a super rep, tachy ring, sub dials and position of swiss made are slightly off

Comment

Originally posted by andyr, post: 3626078, member: 71238
                      [ATTACH]73146[/ATTACH][ATTACH]73146[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]73146[/ATTACH]

I have one, its a great watch but not a super rep, tachy ring, sub dials and position of swiss made are slightly off
                      YLF's 3714 looks fine actually, however:
                      1. gold hands and numeral - the color is off
                      2. dial prints: the font seems slightly different, "swiss made" looked a bit too bold compared to GEN

I think the YLF's 3714 in black dial and the one with white dial and blue hands is close to NWBIG.

Comment

@Omagad

Heritage black Bay blue bezel with shield with correct sliver hands?

Only 'issue' with shield is thickness it seems (new tudor in house movement should be thicker than 14mm) but if the red can get here despite missing rose pettle, any reason this can't be a super rep?

https://www.intime01.co/tudor/3834-h...let-a2824.html

Comment

Originally posted by Muni, post: 3626210, member: 154701
                          @Omagad

Heritage black Bay blue bezel with shield with correct sliver hands?

Only 'issue' with shield is thickness it seems (new tudor in house movement should be thicker than 14mm) but if the red can get here despite missing rose pettle, any reason this can't be a super rep?

https://www.intime01.co/tudor/3834-h...let-a2824.html
                          Review please ?

Comment

• Wow! Great list and dedication! Will make the research so much easier. Any way to add the links to the threads where these watches are discussed or would this be too much work?

Comment

Originally posted by lenart98, post: 3627131, member: 158974
                              Wow! Great list and dedication! Will make the research so much easier. Any way to add the links to the threads where these watches are discussed or would this be too much work?
                              You mean no work needed to purchase a rep other than whipping the card out? :P

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Comment

• For curiosit√©, Why Omega spectre is only NWBIGS ? I see very good feebacks about V6F V2.

Comment

Working...
                                X