• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

LifeTrekker

Known Member
20/10/15
I just finished reading through this entire thread. All 920 posts of it. All I can say is, "Great Work"! Thanks for all of the hard work @Omagad. I only have one rep right now, but hope to pick up a few more so that I will be able to make some meaningful contribution in the future.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

hermesgroove

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/4/17
I have to ask as well... Anyone has a link to the Tag Heuer Aquaracer Calibre 5 ?

jakekrait

19/1/17
It's irrevelant regarding the Super Rep status. It's revelant if you wanna get the best one. :-D

Based on your statement v7.1 should be added to the list than in addition to v7 (if v7.1 is in fact 7.1 and not just another marketing gimmick by puretime and others).

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
Based on your statement v7.1 should be added to the list than in addition to v7 (if v7.1 is in fact 7.1 and not just another marketing gimmick by puretime and others).

V7.1 is just the same thing. It is just a way to tell the difference without having to mension everything.

D

d4m.test

The best Thread on this forum for sure!! Order 4 clock from this list, my first reps.

D

d4m.test

What are the points that separate a super rep vs nwbig ?

Because some super rep have super clone mouvement (which for me it's the real super rep) and other have another mouvement which not close at all the the genuine one. It's like from the outside you have a genuine, you open and you see it's 100% not a genuine watch

ni haoz

Horology Curious
8/7/16
This helps so much and has been posted everywhere on the internet!

Thank you, doing Gods work. One thing I would suggest is just making sure the super reps are actually super reps ~ strict requirements. It's like the Emmy's for watches

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
What are the points that separate a super rep vs nwbig ?

Because some super rep have super clone mouvement (which for me it's the real super rep) and other have another mouvement which not close at all the the genuine one. It's like from the outside you have a genuine, you open and you see it's 100% not a genuine watch

Because nobody will open your watch ? :)

And what separates Super Rep from First Class is one or two tells.

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
This helps so much and has been posted everywhere on the internet!

Thank you, doing Gods work. One thing I would suggest is just making sure the super reps are actually super reps ~ strict requirements. It's like the Emmy's for watches

Already is. :)

ni haoz

Horology Curious
8/7/16
Already is. :)
By the way,

I always wondered why the AP 15400 V2 wasn't at least first class. I'm no expert but from what i've read is that the case is slightly too thick and there's minor dial problems. Does this mean the watches on First Class list have less problems?

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
By the way,

I always wondered why the AP 15400 V2 wasn't at least first class. I'm no expert but from what i've read is that the case is slightly too thick and there's minor dial problems. Does this mean the watches on First Class list have less problems?

No, as I said in the post, First Class is only about watches that have been discussed it and didn't get the status. Many watches could go in the list.

Landcruzer94

Renowned Member
22/9/13
SoCal
Big thanks to you for putting in this hard work. I've dipped in and out of the rep game over the past 4 years and this was an easy way to play catch-up!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk