• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
Dear all, I have read through most of the articles regard to Pam boutique 411. Understand that Pam 411 is a Super rep but previously in 2014 to 2015 there were instances the dial of the 411 is brown (similar to Pam 390 dial) instead of gen dial which is black.
Any idea the below link KW version is better than current 2017 H-maker version and does it still have the brown instead of the black?

Would humbly like to hear the experts views on the above as I am in the midst of purchase.

Thank you dear all!

Did you have a look at the pros guides ?

D

d4m.test

:angrymob:
You'd better knows more about sub-forum first , PAM sub-forum have a professional team , sent the questionnaire to them, you will know more info.
How can mysterio to proof ? even though mysterio or ALE is a professional.

The thread itself is seem to border on pure subjectivity ,
Even if someone realizes that a post may have been unprofessional, it spreads information beyond anticipated locales.

It need a team (more than 3 professionls) sent the questionnaire and compute the mean.

BTW,

It is out-of-date for the PAM consensual list Commonly accepted as Super Reps NWBIGs.

Noob and H-factory lost the game by KW.
KW/ZF was washed out in Panerai by VSF.
KW disappear/fade away, need re-name KW-XF or VSF.

compare to PAM441 VS v2, Tudor pelogos Blue or 5B is very easy and skin-deep.
No point in trying to have an intelligent conversation with @Omagad since he seems to be on drugs half the time. Within one PM conversation he changed his mind/arguemtns 3 times on me and acted like a superior asshole although I now believe he has ZERO credibility on here. Don't waste your time with him.

PsychoTee16

-- Watchmaker --
Supporter
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/3/12
California - Bay Area
No point in trying to have an intelligent conversation with @Omagad since he seems to be on drugs half the time. Within one PM conversation he changed his mind/arguemtns 3 times on me and acted like a superior asshole although I now believe he has ZERO credibility on here. Don't waste your time with him.

Classic....nub with no constructive input.

D

d4m.test

Did you have a look at the pros guides ?

Yes i have read through. But just a little confused if the KW version from Kuvarsit is referring to the V6F too? And although its a super rep, there was another post which mentioned of the brown dial issues.

Eagl3

Renowned Member
2/12/16
KW is the same as V6F which has now spun off as XF as well. For all intents anre purposes they are all the same.

KW used to only be exclusively sold by the dealer Kuvarsit Watches, which is where they got their name.

D

d4m.test

KW is the same as V6F which has now spun off as XF as well. For all intents anre purposes they are all the same.

KW used to only be exclusively sold by the dealer Kuvarsit Watches, which is where they got their name.

Great insight, much appreciated.

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Yes i have read through. But just a little confused if the KW version from Kuvarsit is referring to the V6F too? And although its a super rep, there was another post which mentioned of the brown dial issues.
I'm not aware of that. @ALE7575 @mysterio can you guys enlighten us ?

@Eagl3 is correct. What was known at the time as KW has changed their name to V6F (and for models released this year and henceforth, either VSF/XF). There was indeed a reported issue with the a batch of the KW(V6F) release which had a tobacco brown dial, but on the other hand it was also reported as fixed. We cannot use the pictures on the TD websites to prove one or the other because, as you may know, it is only representative of THAT WATCH from THAT BATCH (if it were part of any). The true test is whether the QC pics provided to you of the watch you purchased has a brown or a black dial. I have read that sead1999 had sold PAM boutique editions with the black dial (which most likely closed the issue) so you may try him or ask your favorite TD if they can make sure it is the black dial and not the tobacco or brown dial.

Also let me clarify, I have not seen any 2017 H-Factory version of the PAM Boutique series at any TD's websites. Maybe the TD only started selling the H-fac version this year and so they call it an H-factory 2017 but unless I see a comparative side by side set of pictures, I still believe the 2012 version is the one and only release from H-Fac.

Reactions: TheReplicator
D

d4m.test

@Eagl3 is correct. What was known at the time as KW has changed their name to V6F (and for models released this year and henceforth, either VSF/XF). There was indeed a reported issue with the a batch of the KW(V6F) release which had a tobacco brown dial, but on the other hand it was also reported as fixed. We cannot use the pictures on the TD websites to prove one or the other because, as you may know, it is only representative of THAT WATCH from THAT BATCH (if it were part of any). The true test is whether the QC pics provided to you of the watch you purchased has a brown or a black dial. I have read that sead1999 had sold PAM boutique editions with the black dial (which most likely closed the issue) so you may try him or ask your favorite TD if they can make sure it is the black dial and not the tobacco or brown dial.

Also let me clarify, I have not seen any 2017 H-Factory version of the PAM Boutique series at any TD's websites. Maybe the TD only started selling the H-fac version this year and so they call it an H-factory 2017 but unless I see a comparative side by side set of pictures, I still believe the 2012 version is the one and only release from H-Fac.

That's very informative. Very much aporeciated

redtien7

Known Member
1/9/16
Ok I'm a little confused on the Sea Dweller 116600 SA3135 you have listed. The version you have listed is this one:
https://www.intime01.co/sea-dweller...-ceramic-1-1-noob-best-edition-sa3135-v2.html

But the review you point to references this one as the updated v2:
https://www.intime01.co/sea-dweller...lack-ceramic-1-1-noob-best-edition-a2836.html

Which one of these is it? According to the front page its SA3135 only but the review you listed says otherwise.

@Omagad I have the same question, any clarification on this?