Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JackJ1980, post: 3484033, member: 129116
    Blancpain No radiation - tribute to fifty Fathoms - noob is an absolute super rep. Better than the BPFF's imo.
    Any good review I can see ? Don't find a solid one.

Comment

Originally posted by Omagad, post: 3484025, member: 139055
      Yes, also, there was little to no discussion on some of the watches of the list.

I made this because there was no consensus on some watches that were listed. Nearly all the "Under debate" ones were in the original list, even the "debate nearly closed".

Some were not even quoted as Super Reps, some were added you don't know why...

What I wanted to do is not only a separate thread, but also a more demanding one.
      Ok. Point taken. But the vXYZ should still be added otherwise its misleading to include the watch. This may be valid for more than just the AP Diver

Comment

What about the black version of the Breitling superoecean 2 from noob?

I wonder how that is not a super rep

Envoyé de mon SM-G925F en utilisant Tapatalk
        "Shorty I've been watching you watching me, now tell me what you like more, my watch or me? haha" , (50 cent, U not like me)

Comment

Originally posted by JackJ1980, post: 3484024, member: 129116
          WM9 16610 and 16613
          I would argue the wm9 (same as TWBest) daydate is the absolute best replica of the 5-digit 18238/18239 there ever was

Here a picture of mine:

A genuine Rolex and a TWBest 18238

36mm Daydate/Datejust Replicas versus Homage Watches

36mm Daydate/Datejust Replicas versus Franken Builds
          Upcoming: Goldplating

Questions regarding Datejust/Daydate (36mm) Replicas or Frankens? Feel free to ask me anything

Comment

How gen is this post from the gen post already on [emoji106]

Sent from the RWI App
            Buyer of minutes, I buy every second low priced

Comment

Originally posted by gamba66, post: 3484086, member: 99321
              I would argue the wm9 (same as TWBest) daydate is the absolute best replica of the 5-digit 18238/18239 there ever was

Here a picture of mine:

A genuine Rolex and a TWBest 18238
              That's a beautiful rep!
              Where can I find it?
              Thank you

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

Originally posted by JeanP8523, post: 3484102, member: 153657
                That's a beautiful rep!
                Where can I find it?
                Thank you

Sent from the RWI App
                Time machine
                Pictures hosted by http://www.pixelsbin.com/ since photobucket crapped out. Great alternative for those looking.

I use the same name for repgeek.com, rwg.bz, rwg.cc, and horologyboard.com

Comment

Originally posted by JackJ1980, post: 3484107, member: 129116
                  Time machine
                  Is that a website?
                  Thank you

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

Originally posted by jakekrait, post: 3484079, member: 143740
                    Ok. Point taken. But the vXYZ should still be added otherwise its misleading to include the watch. This may be valid for more than just the AP Diver
                    Fully support your point of view. This is also valid for a bunch of PAMs as e.g. the 292j which is the only Super Rep version according to the highly appreciated opinion of Ale et al.

Cheers

Sent from the RWI App
                    Sent from outer space

Comment

Originally posted by JeanP8523, post: 3484110, member: 153657
                      Is that a website?
                      Thank you

Sent from the RWI App
                      No. A literal time machine sold out years and years ago and sold his business
                      Pictures hosted by http://www.pixelsbin.com/ since photobucket crapped out. Great alternative for those looking.

I use the same name for repgeek.com, rwg.bz, rwg.cc, and horologyboard.com

Comment

Originally posted by mauricio612, post: 3484085, member: 116653
                        What about the black version of the Breitling superoecean 2 from noob?

I wonder how that is not a super rep

Envoyé de mon SM-G925F en utilisant Tapatalk
                        Any good review thread of it ?

Comment

Originally posted by SPACECOWBOY 2017, post: 3484135, member: 151413
                          Fully support your point of view. This is also valid for a bunch of PAMs as e.g. the 292j which is the only Super Rep version according to the highly appreciated opinion of Ale et al.

Cheers

Sent from the RWI App
                          Just tell me what to improve, and I will. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Omagad, post: 3484198, member: 139055
                            Just tell me what to improve, and I will. :-)
                            Hey Dude,

For your List of Panerai Super Reps, I would recomment to quote this list:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/thr...dation.235792/

It summarizes all Panerai Super Reps as of Ale's Pam Guide.

I will provide a link to Omega and Tag Heuer tomorrow. I think that fellow by-thor also established a list for these two brands.

Hope that helps....again, outstanding work, you are doing here and highly appreciated.

Good night [emoji4] [emoji106] [emoji108]

Sent from the RWI App
                            Sent from outer space

Comment

Originally posted by SPACECOWBOY 2017, post: 3484215, member: 151413
                              Hey Dude,

For your List of Panerai Super Reps, I would recomment to quote this list:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/thr...dation.235792/

It summarizes all Panerai Super Reps as of Ale's Pam Guide.

I will provide a link to Omega and Tag Heuer tomorrow. I think that fellow by-thor also established a list for these two brands.

Hope that helps....again, outstanding work, you are doing here and highly appreciated.

Good night [emoji4] [emoji106] [emoji108]

Sent from the RWI App
                              Thank you very much man !

Comment

Originally posted by Omagad, post: 3484196, member: 139055
                                Any good review thread of it ?

https://forum.replica-watch.info/thr...i-44mm.359407/

Aside from the date wheel font, I'd say it's incredibly close.

Comment

Working...
                                X