• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
The obvious Blackbird GF tell is the hands and hour markers should be the same color, the hands are to light of a grey, and the hour markers are black like the dial instead of dark grey so I'd say it's not a super rep. The second hand could possibly be to orange instead of red.

Yeah, the second hand is really slightly too clear but most people don't realize it's more about light than anything else.

For the rest, I agree. It's not a Super Rep.

cometome

Known Member
20/9/15
Great thread thanks for the effort.

On the black bay red, why is the blue not included? I have searched for a bit but I cant find much on it. Is there a comparison out there with why the blue isnt also in the same category? It cant be far off i would imagine if the same fac made it

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple

On the black bay red, why is the blue not included? I have searched for a bit but I cant find much on it. Is there a comparison out there with why the blue isnt also in the same category? It cant be far off i would imagine if the same fac made it

I don't know. :)

Copterguy

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
14/3/17
Florida

Right here.
https://forum.replica-watch.info/th...ay-bronze-blue-xf-vs-gen-side-by-side.381607/
It's definitely a very close rep. This XF one. Reading through it and staring at the pics, really can't tell unless they side by side. If so, tells are the bezel teeth, minute hand almost twice as thick as gen back engraving and of course, strap, but the strap almost always is a weak link in the comparison and the first thing to fix.

Copterguy

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
14/3/17
Florida
Thanks, but I'm asking for the black bay blue, it's the non bronze version but with blue instead of red. I'm still searching but can't find much :(

Sent from the RWI App
Oops sorry I didn't read the post well.... :02.47-tranquillity:
And now I see the one I'm talking about is under the "More discussion" section. My vote is for first class rep.....

jacobarch

16/5/12
Great list!

Is there anyway we can get more review links on these supers? I love reading the reviews and this would be a great place to find them, a One Stop Shop. :)

Also No Pam Cali? The V3 is pretty damn close, even the decorated movement is almost spot on.

firemedic1343

Known Member
9/6/17
Great list!

Is there anyway we can get more review links on these supers? I love reading the reviews and this would be a great place to find them, a One Stop Shop. :)

Also No Pam Cali? The V3 is pretty damn close, even the decorated movement is almost spot on.

I've thought the same, but I didn't have the guts to ask because he's already doing so much work.

bkdc

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/8/07
Santos V6 super Rep cartier santos Gen VS V6

https://forum.replica-watch.info/index.php?threads/cartier-santos--Gen-VS-V6.384483/

Sent from my iPad using RWI

The Santos 100 XL (38mm) from the V6F has been considered a super-rep for a long time. There is very subtle differences of the dial. The Cartier engraving on the clasp is oriented upside down. The screws (especially on the clasp) are too rounded. And the cabochon sapphire is too dark on the rep. Because the sapphire does not protrude from the crown (like on other Cartiers), this is difficult to tell.

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
Great list!

I've thought the same, but I didn't have the guts to ask because he's already doing so much work.

I add review evey time I found a great one.

Regarding the PAM, I confirm, it's not there. :acne:

100%

24/4/17
Thanks, but I'm asking for the black bay blue, it's the non bronze version but with blue instead of red. I'm still searching but can't find much :(

Sent from the RWI App

The 'blue' was off in the old version. Mayer the new shield is more genlike.

jjnyc

Looking Around
1/7/17
Not sure if a SD4k Noob V2 is a super rep without BK mod's. The bezel looks matte and non gen like on QC pics of non BK version.
Any thoughts?

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
Update :

Hublot Classic Fusion 42mm JJF black dial (V2)

to

Hublot Classic Fusion 42mm JJF black dial (V2) - Back is wrong and screws are randomly falling

uptowner

Horology Curious
24/5/17
This is awesome thanks for the hard work.

Nice to see some more Rolex added to the list!

I'll be getting a 116622 shortly

Sent from the RWI App

Daveio22

Horology Curious
18/2/17
Hey guys, I've been reading around 150 threads last 5 days to understand what a "Super Rep" is and what a "NWBIG" (not worth buy in gen) actually really is.

I decided to create a list with two categories.

NWBIGs and Super Rep NWBIGs.

Many people talk about AAA+ or 1:1 out there.

I, and maybe a lot of people here, believed, long time ago, that this actually meant something. I was a newbie (and I still consider being a rookie) in this exciting world of Replicas.

I also noticed that, like me, a lot of newbies took a lot of time to understand how it works and kept asking on chat and everywhere : "Hey guys, what's the best watch for this particular model please ?!"

A few days ago, @nexezz spoke to me about the NWBIG list.
I found it very exciting to have a list of Reps you can buy with no second thought.

Of course, I'm not speaking about the Super Reps that people got after going Franken !
I'm only speaking about out of the box Super Reps that you can buy directly from TDs,
without needing to spend hours or days to fix or mod it.

Also, I tried to be as accurate as I could, feel free to add anything you feel important and I will edit.

So I've taken the list and did read the whole NWBIG thread started by @timnic54 !

Please understand that NWBIG doesn't necessarily mean "Super Rep".

This thread is not only about NWBIG watches, but Super Rep NWBIGs !

Any NWBIG is not worth buying in gen. A watch can be NWBIG without being a Super Rep because the tell is acceptable.

But a Super Rep can only be NWBIG. That's what this thread is about : Watches that are not worth buying gen AND are hardly distinguishable from the gen.

I double checked all the watches in every page. I've gone in all the reviews thread I could find for every single of these watches to make sure they actually were considered as Super Reps.
I noticed a few of these had issues or were "under debate".
Some of them actually were even not Super Reps (with obvious tells and not even first class reps (so not NWBIG).

Once I finished doing the whole thing and after reading around 200 threads, I decided to create this list.

Please, you have to understand that I've been very demanding.
If there is any obvious tell you can spot quickly, it's NO SUPER REP, it can still be NWBIG tho.

This list is, what I consider, THE Super Reps list.

In other words, I need your help for that, I would like to create a list that anyone could participate to build, discuss, debate, update; that anyone can USE and that is CONSENSUAL.

If you see any mistake in the list, feel free to tell me.
If you see any watch in the list that has an obvious tell, let's discuss it.

What I want is something to be clear and accepted by everyone (or almost).

Most importantly, remember that even a Super Rep IS a Replica. THIS IS NOT ABOUT PERFECTION !
There will ALWAYS BE a difference. This is about going AS CLOSE AS WE CAN to GEN.

This thread is about watches that you should not buy gen because the Replicas listed in here are so good that the price difference between the GEN and the REP would NOT be justified !

Of course GEN will ALWAYS be superior even in the smallest way.

PLEASE, if you disagree with something TELL US WHY.
Should it go in or out of the list, LET US KNOW.

And if you see someone that disagrees with you, TALK ABOUT THAT, give us your input.
I will update this list as soon as THERE IS A CONSENSUS.

While it's UNDER DEBATE, I won't.

So, here we go, enjoy. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Updated NWBIG / Super Replicas consensual list

29th of July 2017 - Changing the strap may be required
--------------------------------------------------------------------

If you decide to buy one of these watches because
it is in this list, please always take the time to
understand WHY it's in the list, check reviews,
make sure you understand what you're buying.

- Commonly accepted as Super Reps NWBIGs (consensual list) -

Audemars Piguet ROO Diver JF V7 : review

Blancpain Fifty Fathoms ZF

Breitling Avenger GMT GF
Breitling SuperOcean Abyss
Breitling SuperOcean Abyss Chrono (Noob)
Breitling SuperOcean Heritage Black
Breitling SuperOcean Steelfish H-factory v2
(be careful, it has square hands, they are not produced anymore)
Breitling SuperOcean II 44mm (Noob) (black only)

Cartier Santos XL V6
Cartier, Ballon Bleu 42mm, V6F V4

Hublot Big Bang V6 SS
(the dark models only and not the carbon fiber one)

IWC 3777-01 ZF
IWC 3878 Spitfire V6F
IWC Big Pilot 5009-1 ZF
IWC Ingenieur Noob

Montblanc Timewalker Chrono - Noob A7753

Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600m LMPO

PAM 000 - Luminor Base Logo (44mm) N-series Noob V2.5
PAM 005 - Luminar Marina Logo (44mm) N-series Noob V2 / N-series H maker V2
PAM 026 - Luminor Marina Destro PVD (44mm) K-series Noob V3
PAM 029 - Luminor GMT (44mm) M-series Noob V2-improved
PAM 057 - Luminor Power Reserve Titanium (44mm) DSN
PAM 087 - H maker F-series w/ A-7750
PAM 088 - Luminor GMT (44mm) O-series Noob
PAM 104 - Luminor Marina Automatic (44mm) O-series Noob
PAM 111 - Luminor Marina (44mm) N-series Noob V3
PAM 112 - Luminor Base (44mm) M-N series Noob

PAM 127 - Luminor 1960 "Fiddy" (47mm) Latest Noob
PAM 164 - Luminor Marina Automatic (44mm) O-series Noob
PAM 176 - Luminor Base Titanium (44mm) M-N series Noob V3
PAM 177 - Luminor Marina Titanium (44mm) N-P series Noob
PAM 187 - Luminor Submersible Chorno 1000m (47mm) Noob 7753
PAM 217 - Luminor Marina Militare 1950 Destro "Fiddy" (47mm) 2012 Noob
PAM 243 - Luminor 1950 Submersible (44mm) M-series Noob V2
PAM 285 - K-series KW/V6Fac with A7750 decorated like OPIII)
PAM 288 - Radiomir Chronograph (45mm) K-series H maker
PAM 292 - Radiomir Black Seal (45mm) J-series Noob
PAM 297 - Luminor GMT (44mm) O-series Noob
PAM 299 - Luminor Marina Automatic (K-series) (44mm) O- series Noob
PAM 318 - Luminor Marina Logo (44mm) L-series Noob
PAM 346 - Radiomir Titanio (45mm) KW
PAM 356 - Luminor Chrono Daylight (44mm) O-series Noob 7753
PAM 364 - Luminor Submersible 1950 Titanium (47mm) P-series Noob
PAM 390 - Luminor Boutique Edition (44mm) N-series Noob
PAM 411 to 420 - Luminor Marina Boutiques Special Edition (44mm) KW
PAM 432 to 434 - Luminor Marina Boutiques Special Edition (44mm) H Maker
PAM 508 - Luminor 1950 Submerislbe Ceramica (47mm) KW-V6Fac Ceramic decorated A7750 Inverted KP9000 // P-KW-V6Fac Ceramic decorated Seagull NON-inverted KP9000-Seagull V2
PAM 569 - Luminor 1950 Submersible Dextro Titanium (47mm) KW-V6F Q-series Seagull Non-Inverted KWP9000-Seagull V2
PAM 571 - ZFac P-series P.9000 decorated A7750 NON-inverted Improved ZP9000-V2.5 // KW-V6Fac P-series P.9000 decorated A7750 Inverted KP9000-V2. Best option in Nov 2015 for A7750 lovers //KW-V6Fac P-series P.9000 decorated Seagull NON-inverted K9000-SeagullV2. Best option in Nov 2015 for Seagull lovers
PAM 607 - KW-V6Fac P-series Ceramic decorated A7750 NON-inverted KP9000-V2) The most interesting version for A7750 lovers. // KW-V6Fac P-series Ceramic decorated KP9000-Seagull V2 NON-inverted The most interesting version for Seagull lovers

reviews of all PAMS

Rolex 114300 Grape and Grey dial JF
Rolex Sub 16610 TC
Rolex Sea Dweller 4000 Noob V2 (SA3135 only) :
review
Rolex TW Best/WM9 (Sub/Bluesy/DD)

Sevenfriday P series (P1-1, P3-1), V series (V2-1) and M series

Tag Heuer Aquaracer 300
Tag Heuer Aquaracer Calibre 5
Tag Heuer Carrera calibre 1887 V6F - Ceramic Bezel Black Dial on SS

Tudor Blackbay Red
Tudor Ranger Heritage
Tudor Black Pelagos ZF V2
(not the LHD one)
Tudor Blue Pelagos V6F V2

PLEASE : If you have feedback about any of those, let us know !

- Under debate / No Consensus yet -

Probably Super Reps, definitely NWBIGs :

Rolex Explorer 214270 SH3135 (JF)
Zenith Pilot Extra Special 20 (ZF & V6F)

Under discussion (probably NWBIGs, needs more feedback) :
Bvlgari Diagono Magnesium GF
Breitling Avenger Blackbird (GF)
Breitling SuperOcean SeaWolf H-factory v2
Glashutte Senator Sixties GF : review

Jaeger-LeCoultre Diver Master Compressor (Noob)
Omega Seamaster 300
Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean GMT 600m
Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600m 42 and 45mm (CrPO)
Rolex Sea Dweller Deepsea (DBlue) Noob V7
Tudor Heritage Black Bay Bronze Blue XF
Zenith Extra Special Bronze Edition V6F/KW

FIRST CLASS NWBIGS but refused as Super Reps :
Bell & Ross 03-92 ZF (not the Golden Heritage one that has a very bad Dial)
Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Noob V2)
Hublot Classic Fusion 42mm JJF black dial (V2) -
Back is wrong and screws are randomly falling
IWC Portofino White Dial V4 MK
IWC Portuguese 7 days ZF
Omega Seamaster 300 Spectre KW V2
Rolex Yachtmaster Rhodium/Blue Noob SA3135
Rolex Submariner Ceramic 116610 Noob V6s/V7
Rolex Submariner 114060 No Date B-C Noob V7
Tudor Pelagos LHD - ZF

FIRST CLASS category are very good reps, very close to gen, but with one obvious tell for anyone with a trained eye.
Please note that there are many watches out there that could fit into the FIRST CLASS category.
This one is only about watches that have been discussed HERE as potential Super Reps and didn't get the status.

I hope you enjoy my dedication and I hope to be part of this incredible RWI forum for long time.
Thanks for reading, please join us ! Any suggestion is welcome.

Credits to the creators of the original list (@timnic54 and @simonjay, @pimlico and @ALE7575 for PAMs) and all the participants of the previous thread (too many of you to name), all the guides makers and all of those who will participate here.

Thanks a lot brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk