• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

Custom74

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
27/10/16
What about the CF 116520 V2 white? What's your take? Doesn't seem like you talked about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: JimmyD750

PETRVSLXIX

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/2/14
Hello everyone :) I believe the 124300 OP 41 is not even a NWBIG but…Anyone can tell me something about the dial color accuracy on the silver/white/gold? EWF or GSF, which one is more accurate in terms of dial color? I see almost anyone have this color, makes me wonder none is decently accurate….I love it so much… Many thanks!!!

Last edited:

Kappa1911

As a realist, you must give me the watch.
Patron
Certified
31/5/22
CONUS
This. Is. Awesome! Thank you to all who put together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ft7990

6/10/21
Very cool thread! Just received PPF v4 White and I must say that on the wrist is very hard to say that it is a replica!

silver_alpha

7/1/15
Is the IWC 327010 LPP Mark XVIII by V7F considered NWBIG?

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

JimmyD750

Renowned Member
Certified
18/3/15
St. Louis, MO
List was last updated in Feb. What about the slew of new reps that's come out?

I was actually just popping in to ask the same thing. This takes a lot of work and if I were the OP I’d probably regret initially posting this by now! Lol but really, maybe we need a supplemental thread hosting suggestions from senior members? I say senior members bc we definitely don’t want every guy with mid tier as their sole rep trying to wish their watch into an underserved status. That would eat up time and piss off members who are confident in their knowledge and willing to share the information we need.

canariasproducts

8/7/18
I was actually just popping in to ask the same thing. This takes a lot of work and if I were the OP I’d probably regret initially posting this by now! Lol but really, maybe we need a supplemental thread hosting suggestions from senior members? I say senior members bc we definitely don’t want every guy with mid tier as their sole rep trying to wish their watch into an underserved status. That would eat up time and piss off members who are confident in their knowledge and willing to share the information we need.

They should make some admins regarding this thread with senior experts

Reactions: JimmyD750

Darius4475

Looking Around
26/8/21
Ciao a tutti , scusate, ma mi sembra di aver capito che è impossibile trovare un GMT master 2 di alta qualità, o sbaglio ?