• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

Galenik

22/7/21
EU
I heard from other say CF also not bad . So CF and R factory you still choose R factory?

Welcome to the forum :) Let me give you a hint: CF is a very very good quality for around 480€ for a gmt Master. The „R-Factory“ on the other hand has undoubtedly the best quality but asks around 10100€.
I hope you now get what the previous member was trying to say.
Anyways, good luck with the hunt!

PS: Maybe you should consider franken watches. (Replicas with genuine parts).

Reactions: Ecender

Red Ridding Cat

Horology Curious
22/4/21
Welcome to the forum :) Let me give you a hint: CF is a very very good quality for around 480€ for a gmt Master. The „R-Factory“ on the other hand has undoubtedly the best quality but asks around 10100€.
I hope you now get what the previous member was trying to say.
Anyways, good luck with the hunt!

PS: Maybe you should consider franken watches. (Replicas with genuine parts).

I think for now I’m new maybe I go for CF first . But so far GMT Master II Batman the best factory is CF right ?

Reactions: Galenik

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Any info on the best 12xxxx submariners? The new 41mm size has great proportions to me but obviously the rep models are still relatively new.
Yes, there’s a ton of info on the 12xxxx Subs. Spend a bit more time reading around the subject on the forum and you’ll find a ton of views and reviews. No one can tell you which is “best” - it depends on what your personal opinions are on a whole lot of factors, that you’ll find out more about as you read.

Reactions: Oilime

Nono92

I'm Pretty Popular
24/11/21
Hello,
Does anybody have informations about the Vacheron Constantin 5500V from 8F ? I know it is difficult to make an opinion with photos... So if someone bought it (the last version came in March 2022), I am interested in your feedback. Thank you.

lakb824

Looking Around
10/1/20
Thank you for taking the time to put this list together. This was extremely helpful.