• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

juanjo1000

Horology Curious
29/7/21

zooha

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/12/20
Netherlands
LIST UPDATE: Patek Philippe Calatrava 5296G SS ZF White Dial/Blue Hands added to First Class++ (SUPER REP ON THE WRIST)

Great addition! But can you tell me why the normal WG 5296 is not on the list? I have that one, and it's absolutely great quality. I don't really see in what way the sector dial one is superior to the normal one.

Reactions: tanakahdh

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
Great addition! But can you tell me why the normal WG 5296 is not on the list? I have that one, and it's absolutely great quality. I don't really see in what way the sector dial one is superior to the normal one.

Hey mate, just a lack of feedback. I'll specify.

Reactions: zooha

Reptme

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/9/21
This is so helpful, thanks! I just had a GEN DJ 41 in my hands and honestly I was not able to tell any difference between that and my ARF Dj41 besides the DW. Holy...how will like real super reps will look like? Crazy.

rankiba

Renowned Member
26/4/13
This is so helpful, thanks! I just had a GEN DJ 41 in my hands and honestly I was not able to tell any difference between that and my ARF Dj41 besides the DW. Holy...how will like real super reps will look like? Crazy.

Can you make a gen vs rep thread? Interested to see how close ARF is

quietlurker

Looking Around
25/9/21
Hi guys,

I have done my research and I am looking to get the following from the consensual list:

Patek Philippe Calatrava 5296R RG/LE ZF with MY9015 Mod: https://puretimewatch.io/calatrava-...al-on-brown-leather-strap-324cs-free-box.html

Patek Philippe Calatrava 5296G SS ZF White Sector Dial/Blue Hands: https://puretimewatch.io/calatrava-...l-blue-hands-on-blue-leather-strap-324cs.html

Do you mind advising whether the links I have identified above tallies with the correct watches? There are alot of short forms which I am still learning and I think these two links are the correct links, but the description is not 100% identical.

Thank you in advance for your advise, looking forward to learning more from all of you here!

Best regards

stanleebobyolo

Known Member
2/10/19
You're confused

Has there been a vote on it? I've tried it on side by side with the gen, and it seems to make the cut for me, but I don't have a refined eye. I'd be curious why it wouldnt be considered a NWBIG; I know most of the co-axial reps dont really qualify as super reps because of the movement, but I thought thats what the distinction between the two categories was for

FLYER9

Known Member
2/2/16
Hi guys,

I have done my research and I am looking to get the following from the consensual list:

Patek Philippe Calatrava 5296R RG/LE ZF with MY9015 Mod: https://puretimewatch.io/calatrava-...al-on-brown-leather-strap-324cs-free-box.html

Patek Philippe Calatrava 5296G SS ZF White Sector Dial/Blue Hands: https://puretimewatch.io/calatrava-...l-blue-hands-on-blue-leather-strap-324cs.html

Do you mind advising whether the links I have identified above tallies with the correct watches? There are alot of short forms which I am still learning and I think these two links are the correct links, but the description is not 100% identical.

Thank you in advance for your advise, looking forward to learning more from all of you here!

Best regards

Yes, they’re the correct watches. They’re stunning!

Enjoy them.

Reactions: Omagad

halo3

Known Member
1/5/21
Hey everyone, I am looking to place an order through trusty time for a 39mm Oyster perpetual. currently the Grape and Grey dial ARF are under "Super Reps" but not the white dial. Does anyone know why the white dial is not on the list as well? If someone can guide me on what to look at to spot the issue on it, I would greatly appreciate it!

Rolex 114300, 39mm, Grape and Grey dial JF (now ARF, service is recommended)

Ecender

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
26/10/18
Miami, Fl
Hey everyone, I am looking to place an order through trusty time for a 39mm Oyster perpetual. currently the Grape and Grey dial ARF are under "Super Reps" but not the white dial. Does anyone know why the white dial is not on the list as well? If someone can guide me on what to look at to spot the issue on it, I would greatly appreciate it!

Rolex 114300, 39mm, Grape and Grey dial JF (now ARF, service is recommended)

I’m sure you’ll find your answer in the Rolex section. I suggest using google search describing rwi forum. I find it more helpful than the rwi search bar.