• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

Ecender

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
26/10/18
Miami, Fl
I mean we are still talking about replicas, right? So, I know that there is no perfect 1:1 replica to a original watch but I'm just asking for a perfect built and I belive that there are replicas out there, which are scary perfect built.

Probably you refer more to a built than a regular replica, usually found on m2m here with genuine or modded parts installed.

markduggan

Horology Curious
13/7/21
Probably you refer more to a built than a regular replica, usually found on m2m here with genuine or modded parts installed.

Thank you for your answer. I did some research but what's up with him? Where do he get his reps?

Last edited:

Ecender

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
26/10/18
Miami, Fl
Thank you for your answer. I did some research but what's up with him? Where do he get his reps?

you can find member to member "sales section" thread at the top of RWI site.
I suggest you to visit the sticky post in this section first, before you commit to buy something here.

Zeegwl

Horology Curious
4/7/21
Guys, what are your thoughts on the state in rep factories in the medium to long term (6 months to a year). Do we think the closed factories (noob, and VSF) will likely start up again or is the noob v4 Daytona something that would never come back?

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Guys, what are your thoughts on the state in rep factories in the medium to long term (6 months to a year). Do we think the closed factories (noob, and VSF) will likely start up again or is the noob v4 Daytona something that would never come back?

I'll shake my magic-8-ball and see...

hmmm

https://magic-8ball.com/

Says "Outlook doesn't look good".

Sorry.

The point is, no-one knows. It's all complete nonsense, and anyone who says otherwise is just lying. Nobody knows, so consult your 8-ball or crystal ball, or local voodoo shaman. Each will likely be as accurate as the speculators on here...

alvaroaragon7

Looking Around
4/11/19
Hi, I need an advice, which one do you think is the best 114060LN, ZZF V3 or VSF ?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Jandirrty

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
7/7/18
Omagad according to TD, the Blvgalri Diagono magnesium gf has been discontinued. We can only get it through m2m.

markduggan

Horology Curious
13/7/21
What a great topic! Guys, what's about allswisswatch.is? Their are asking for a premium price? About 1.200 for a Daytona. Do someone got an review and can say if the built quality is really that good what the TD is asking for? I can pay the price but for that price I want premium quality... Is it?

Another question: I'm looking for an GMT Master Batman... best rep quality built on the market right now?

Time_Wizard

Renowned Member
17/3/20
Central Europe
What a great topic! Guys, what's about allswisswatch.is? Their are asking for a premium price? About 1.200 for a Daytona. Do someone got an review and can say if the built quality is really that good what the TD is asking for? I can pay the price but for that price I want premium quality... Is it?

Another question: I'm looking for an GMT Master Batman... best rep quality built on the market right now?

my advice: stick to the trusted dealers from here.
The best daytona out there IMHO was made by ARF and noob. Any dealer can get it for you.

The site you are referring too will supply only the same watch or even a worse one and ask for double the price .... sounds like a scam.

Reactions: P..DR..D

markduggan

Horology Curious
13/7/21
The best daytona out there IMHO was made by ARF and noob. Any dealer can get it for you.

The site you are referring too will supply only the same watch or even a worse one and ask for double the price .... sounds like a scam.

Thank you very much for your advise. If you personally would buy right now an GMT Master Batman rep. with the best quality out here right now... where would you buy it?

Reactions: subaddict

AMDF

Horology Curious
27/5/21

Sorry for the dumb question but Noob Daytonas are available despite the factory being closed ?

Thank you

Enviado desde mi SM-G996B mediante Tapatalk

Time_Wizard

Renowned Member
17/3/20
Central Europe
Sorry for the dumb question but Noob Daytonas are available despite the factory being closed ?

Thank you

Enviado desde mi SM-G996B mediante Tapatalk

No Noob is closed and it seems that they are closed for good. The only option you have is, to contact different TDs and ask if they may have one in stock from pre raid times.

Time_Wizard

Renowned Member
17/3/20
Central Europe
Thank you very much for your advise. If you personally would buy right now an GMT Master Batman rep. with the best quality out here right now... where would you buy it?

I have not informed myself on GMTs .... generally VSF and ARF would be a good option but honestly have no clue.

Best way for you is to make some reading by yourself and browse the forum for information.

Reactions: Ecender