Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repworld
    replied
    SEVENFRIDAY S1/01 SVF VS Gen
    https://forum.replica-watch.info/sho....php?t=7468143

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Leave a comment:

• chocolito
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr.Paneristi View Post

Interesting to hear ZF got it right on their previous version, and then botched it on their latest updated version. Currently, their small (women's) is sold out. Hopeful they will have a revision with the correct cabachon round shape in the near future, finding a place on the super rep/NWBIG list
    Surprised the S is sold out because ONLY women can wear that watch it is tiny . I have a lot of watches on the consensual list and IMO the ZF tank solo is up there with the best of them for looking like the real thing . I purchased the XL date version and I have absolutely no worries about it being called out as a rep now I have changed the strap . However the cabachon on mine is correct . I have seen pictures of both the AF and ZF models on forums which have the LOUIS CARTIER wrongly shaped cabachon .

I DON'T have a previous version of the XL I have the current version . The watch hasn't been updated since I purchased it . However mine has the correct round cabachon ! The ones coming out of the factories recently do not .

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Paneristi
    replied
    Originally posted by chocolito View Post

I have a ZF Tank Solo XL ( purchased 12 months ago ?) it has the correct shaped round cabachon . I would say it was a Super rep ( spent a lot of time comparing to gen) , although the straps are beyond shite !! I have put a beautiful gloss black lizard strap on mine . However I have noticed the cabachon on newer ZF , AF batches are wrong shape ( from posters pictures in Cartier section ) too long and are more in keeping with cabachon on the Tank Louis models .
    Interesting to hear ZF got it right on their previous version, and then botched it on their latest updated version. Currently, their small (women's) is sold out. Hopeful they will have a revision with the correct cabachon round shape in the near future, finding a place on the super rep/NWBIG list

Leave a comment:

• chocolito
    replied
    Originally posted by Socialallure90 View Post

Which factory is yours ?
    ZF as I say in my post .

Leave a comment:

• Socialallure90
    replied
    Originally posted by chocolito View Post

I have a ZF Tank Solo XL ( purchased 12 months ago ?) it has the correct shaped round cabachon . I would say it was a Super rep ( spent a lot of time comparing to gen) , although the straps are beyond shite !! I have put a beautiful gloss black lizard strap on mine . However I have noticed the cabachon on newer ZF , AF batches are wrong shape ( from posters pictures in Cartier section ) too long and are more in keeping with cabachon on the Tank Louis models .
    Which factory is yours ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X