• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

miscusi

10/10/20
NYC
i appreciate the list, I really do. but can the Superreps be listed in two lists? One: HISTORIC SUPER REP
(no longer sold at TDs), and Two: CURRENT PRODUCTION SUPER REP. (available at TDs) because I keep looking and its not made anymore... very frustrating for many people i can guess.

zachsdad82

Supporter
Certified
20/2/14
i appreciate the list, I really do. but can the Superreps be listed in two lists? One: HISTORIC SUPER REP
(no longer sold at TDs), and Two: CURRENT PRODUCTION SUPER REP. (available at TDs) because I keep looking and its not made anymore... very frustrating for many people i can guess.

Sounds like a great idea - I look forward to you doing that, it should be a great contribution to the forum, and will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

ZD82

miscusi

10/10/20
NYC
Nope - Omagad already put a hell of a lot of work into the list. If you think that your suggestion would add value, then suggest it would be an awesome contribution for you to make to the forum.

think about things before you write...

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Nope - Omagad already put a hell of a lot of work into the list. If you think that your suggestion would add value, then suggest it would be an awesome contribution for you to make to the forum.

I agree with this 100%.

The list is, from what I can see as a newbie, the single most important thread on RWI, hands down.

Dont mean to offend, but if you think it should be improved, I'm sure the OP will take your suggestion on board, but I dont think they would appreciate being given extra work, when research can solve what you have asked for.

They have already compiled hundreds of threads and separate reviews, most recently updated start of Feb 2021, so I think theyve done more than many other members on the forum.

Required reading for sure.

zachsdad82

Supporter
Certified
20/2/14
think about things before you write...

I did think about my post, and stand by what I said.

It is easy for anyone ask to be spoon fed. But if you think that you can improve the consensual list, then I genuinely think it would be a good contribution for you make to the forum and do it yourself.

It sounds like you already know a lot of the watches that are discontinued. So why not give something back to the forum by sharing your insights with others, instead of asking for others to do the heavy lifting.

Trinigal72

Looking Around
22/9/20
Thanks for this list which has really been helpful. Can you say which factory is this watch on the list: “Cartier Panthère Secrete DJ”. Thanks!

Reactions: Daryl80

miscusi

10/10/20
NYC
If you THINK about it, you will realize that I am not able to modify the thread or the list. The current list is only in the first post and is updated by the OP. The OP have the ability to do it, NOT ME.

I made a suggestion, I think it would be a good idea that makes things easier for new people. OP obviously believes in giving new people good information easy, otherwise this list would not even exist. There are others with this EARN THE INFORMATION mentality and if that is you, you are free to be that way, but this OP is obviously not little like that.

IF the OP likes my suggestion and wants my help, that is HIS right to ask me to do it, NOT YOURS.

Your reply reeked of passive-aggressiveness, self righteousness, and I found it to be dishonest and distasteful.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fernz

dashing

Dashing Around
20/5/18
Metroville
If you THINK about it, you will realize that I am not able to modify the thread or the list. The current list is only in the first post and is updated by the OP. The OP have the ability to do it, NOT ME.

Well, you can make a reply post splitting OP's list into the 2 as you've suggested. This has been done before, see https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...83#post9473783 by Time_Wizard .

very frustrating for many people i can guess.

By making a reply post containing the suggested 2 lists, you can help make the experience less frustrating for the rest, and also for OP to update his post should he decide to adopt your suggestion.

It is easy for anyone ask to be spoon fed. But if you think that you can improve the consensual list, then I genuinely think it would be a good contribution for you make to the forum and do it yourself.

It sounds like you already know a lot of the watches that are discontinued. So why not give something back to the forum by sharing your insights with others, instead of asking for others to do the heavy lifting.

I agree with this, seems like you have done a fair bit to find out what has been discontinued. Posting the initial version of the split list can get the ball running if you're serious about your suggestion.

;P just my worthless 1 cent opinion.

Last edited:

zachsdad82

Supporter
Certified
20/2/14

I made a suggestion, I think it would be a good idea that makes things easier for new people. OP obviously believes in giving new people good information easy, otherwise this list would not even exist. There are others with this EARN THE INFORMATION mentality and if that is you, you are free to be that way, but this OP is obviously not little like that.

IF the OP likes my suggestion and wants my help, that is HIS right to ask me to do it, NOT YOURS.

Your reply reeked of passive-aggressiveness, self righteousness, and I found it to be dishonest and distasteful.

oh I see! It's not that you are too lazy to do the work yourself, but simply that a) you would prefer the op to ask for your help and b) you can't modify the list because you can't access the original post! That makes complete sense - perhaps you should also ask someone to invent some kind of copy/paste function.....

Whilst asking others to do this work for you, why not also ask for a "best sub" list, which someone (not you of course) could update constantly.

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Thanks for this list which has really been helpful. Can you say which factory is this watch on the list: “Cartier Panthère Secrete DJ”. Thanks!

DJ is the factory , you are looking for the DJF Cartier Panthere Secrete .

miscusi

10/10/20
NYC
oh I see! It's not that you are too lazy to do the work yourself, but simply that a) you would prefer the op to ask for your help and b) you can't modify the list because you can't access the original post! That makes complete sense - perhaps you should also ask someone to invent some kind of copy/paste function..... Whilst asking others to do this work for you, why not also ask for a "best sub" list, which someone (not you of course) could update constantly.

I have came across some of your other posts, and you behave just the same, trying to belittle and antagonize others with your assumptive beliefs that others are lazy which is a typical theme of your postings . I did not take you seriously back then upon reading your first passive aggressive reply directed towards me, and I do not take you seriously now, and after seeing your other posts, I will never take you seriously. You do not know how the world properly works, you lack reading comprehension, and are basically unpleasant to interact with. you, sir, are ignored and will receive nothing further from me.

zachsdad82

Supporter
Certified
20/2/14
I have came across some of your other posts, and you behave just the same, trying to belittle and antagonize others with your assumptive beliefs that others are lazy which is a typical theme of your postings . I did not take you seriously back then upon reading your first passive aggressive reply directed towards me, and I do not take you seriously now, and after seeing your other posts, I will never take you seriously. You do not know how the world properly works, you lack reading comprehension, and are basically unpleasant to interact with. you, sir, are ignored and will receive nothing further from me.

Well boo hoo. Let me cry myself to sleep at night, or perhaps I will take a leaf out of your book, and ask someone else to do it for me.....care to help?

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Interesting story guys. Can you continue fighting via PMs please?

ZT9653.gif