• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

Jonj480

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
3/11/14
Might as well say "Super rep from a good distance in a darkish room if your eyesight is not great " SRGDDRENG"

lol, kinda like the term "grocery sack", she is a "10" when she wears a grocery sack over her face.

gsconzert

Horology Curious
15/1/15
Reps should almost always have closed backs. No one wants to view those clone movements!
There are some Pams out there with open backs that look amazing. But I agree that on the majority, the open backs don't do the watch any favors.

abethecat

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/4/16
Is the JF 114300 classed as a super rep? I thought the rep was bigger in size?

Scotch

Known Member
20/10/16
Just curious - What keeps the NOOB 114060 (Sub-C no-date) v2 off the list?

From my experience, it's at least as good as the new grey yachtmaster. Without the obvious lack of black hole, the no-date sub from NOOB is pretty damn slick out of the box.

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
Just curious - What keeps the NOOB 114060 (Sub-C no-date) v2 off the list?

From my experience, it's at least as good as the new grey yachtmaster. Without the obvious lack of black hole, the no-date sub from NOOB is pretty damn slick out of the box.

Talking about JF's ?

Scotch

Known Member
20/10/16
The bezel insert on any of new the Submariner reps are an instant tell. The rep bezel insert just cannot compare with the platinum look on the gen.

Maybe if you're 2 inches from the watch with a gen next to it. I mean, it's a rep. The pearl is a tell, too, but neither of these are as glaringly obvious as the lack of black hole, which can be seen from 10 feet.

I'm looking at the list of "Super Reps" in the post, and regardless of petty details I see no reason to exclude the 114060 from the list - and I think it at least deserves to be put in the "under consideration" section. Like I mentioned, the Yachtmaster is there. The 114060 is a much better overall rep than the Yachtmaster.