• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

merlynmanson1000

Little bit Conversation...
Certified
8/4/16
Germany
Which Version is the First Class Rolex Air King.. Don't know GM? Which Factory?

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

aw4rnock

Horology Curious
If only I'd read this before buying my "PAM320 M GMT VSF 1:1 Best Edition on Black Rubber Strap P.9001 Super Clone V2" from Intime. A "super clone" that isn't.... It's a nice watch though, so can't complain.

up_right

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/17
Spain

biinary

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/7/20
If only I'd read this before buying my "PAM320 M GMT VSF 1:1 Best Edition on Black Rubber Strap P.9001 Super Clone V2" from Intime. A "super clone" that isn't.... It's a nice watch though, so can't complain.

what's the issue with this apart from the PR?

Adam_Smith

Supporter
Certified
23/6/20
What is the best available version of this Air-King watch? In the NWBIG list, appears the GM version. For some other people, however, the BP version seems to be recommended. However, in TDs like Puretime or InTime, only the Noob and JF versions are available. Which is the best option?

Time_Wizard

Renowned Member
17/3/20
Central Europe
What is the best available version of this Air-King watch? In the NWBIG list, appears the GM version. For some other people, however, the BP version seems to be recommended. However, in TDs like Puretime or InTime, only the Noob and JF versions are available. Which is the best option?

Google: "air King rwi forum noob jf" read about the watch and educate yourself. Every watch has flaws. So you need to read about this watches and find out which flaws you can live with. The "better" rep is a highly subjective term.

Elno38

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
30/7/19
EU
Hi guys, don’t blame on me but does anybody consider the ZZF 114060 V2s to be a super Rep? Or at least NWBIG?
What do you think?
Thanks in advance

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

Time_Wizard

Renowned Member
17/3/20
Central Europe
Hi guys, don’t blame on me but does anybody consider the ZZF 114060 V2s to be a super Rep? Or at least NWBIG?
What do you think?
Thanks in advance

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

i would not .. the rehaut engraving is too off for me. But its still a very good REP.
IMHO a sub/GMT/daytona is never a NWBIG cuz the watch is a great investment and no rep can replicate that.
They could be super reps in the future but never a NWBIG ... but thats just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
Reactions: Elno38

Updog

18/7/19
i would not .. the rehaut engraving is too off for me. But its still a very good REP.
IMHO a sub/GMT/daytona is never a NWBIG cuz the watch is a great investment and no rep can replicate that.
They could be super reps in the future but never a NWBIG ... but thats just my 2 cents.

I think you have misinterpreted the meaning of NWBIG. It's more about the look, feel and function of the watch; investment criteria doesn't come into play.

Elno38

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
30/7/19
EU
I think you have misinterpreted the meaning of NWBIG. It's more about the look, feel and function of the watch; investment criteria doesn't come into play.

That’s what I thought.
I think everybody here knows that there is no comparison in terms of invest between a rep and a gen no matter which model we talk about.

So my question is just about the look, feel and function as you pointed out.

Sent from the RWI App