Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.

It's raffle time! Get your tickets today!CLICK HERE
See more
See less

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omagad Is there a page that references the reviews or threads for each of these Super Reps? The last time I checked there was one, but the links no longer worked.

Comment

is there any review of IW502001 REAL CERAMIC V2 ZF?
      what does "(waiting for new batch, short minute hand issue)" mean? will be there a newer version with some fix?

Comment

Originally posted by Omagad View Post

Review?
        https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...s-rubber-strap

I don't think there is rep vs gen comparison though because this was a limited run, so not many people have the gen. Do you need gen vs rep comparison to add the watch to the super rep list?

Also ROO diver v9 was updated with v9.5 which is much better. v9 had green color hands due to lume, which was an obvious tell.

P.S. this list is great by the way. thanks for keeping it updated.
        Last edited by grimusa; 09-01-19, 01:53.

Comment

He me friend, about you what are the best super REP of PANERAI: PAM127, PAM389, PAM1389? please write me the best model and also the TD where buy it with tha correct version. THANKS

Comment

Originally posted by aguglia2018 View Post
            He me friend, about you what are the best super REP of PANERAI: PAM127, PAM389, PAM1389? please write me the best model and also the TD where buy it with tha correct version. THANKS
            What.

Comment

Originally posted by aguglia2018 View Post
              It's all about the PAM069, they have them at any trusted gentleman's club in your area.

Comment

Wait..... the PAM069 is actually a watch isnt it..... SMH

Comment

Hi guys is the OP114300 from ARF super rep like the JF version? Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by btoxxahn View Post
                    Hi guys is the OP114300 from ARF super rep like the JF version? Thank you
                    https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...rpetual-review

Comment

I'm looking for a watch for my wife, saw this chopard happy Diamond Rep by YF V2, but there isn't much info on the chopard forum.

Anyone have any reviews or recommendation?

Thx in advanced

Comment

This is the watch I'm referring to!

Comment

Hi Omagad, I was meant to ask that is the updated version 114300 super rep, cause i don't see it on the consensual list. What is the flaws/ tells of the updated version and why is it not on the list? thank you

Comment

Can someone explain why Officine Panerai
                            Luminor PAM 441 Real Ceramic Case "Ceramica" Dial VS Factory V2 1:1 Best Edition on Brown Asso Leather Strap P.9001 Super Clone isn't on the list?

Comment

AF portofino side by side with Gen https://v.qq.com/x/page/q08141wu9iq.....3.1.5452_copy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mille View Post
                                Can someone explain why Officine Panerai
                                Luminor PAM 441 Real Ceramic Case "Ceramica" Dial VS Factory V2 1:1 Best Edition on Brown Asso Leather Strap P.9001 Super Clone isn't on the list?
                                Yes, the VSF v2 definitely should be on the list together with the 438 full ceramic bracelet. mysterio, administrator and senior member here, reviewed this watch (v1) very well

Comment

Working...
                                X