• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Hello Omagad , why do you suggest Cartier Ballon Blue 43mm V6F V4 as a super replica and not V5? Is a can see at V5 the date wheel is not accurate to the real
https://chazingtime06.co/products/ba...ap-a1847-mc-v5
20 does not have the right tail

Good job he recommends the V4 then !! :D

That is just a DW misprint rather than a general watch flaw of all the watches coming out of the factory . The pics are also macro xxx , wouldn't be noticeable really in real life . It's a FAKE WATCH chap , every watch on this list has visible flaws if you have the knowledge to find them .

giorgosnew1985

Horology Curious
3/3/19
Good job he recommends the V4 then !! :D

That is just a DW misprint rather than a general watch flaw of all the watches coming out of the factory . The pics are also macro xxx , wouldn't be noticeable really in real life . It's a FAKE WATCH chap , every watch on this list has visible flaws if you have the knowledge to find them .

Xaxa it is a beautifull watch i think i will buy it. If the datewheel is better and it is just a misprint it is near to a perfect replica

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Xaxa it is a beautifull watch i think i will buy it. If the datewheel is better and it is just a misprint it is near to a perfect replica

That's why it is in the ' Commonly Accepted As A SuperRep ' top section of the NWBIG list . That is how the list works .

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Omagad witch factory makes the best Cartier Santos 100 XL that is part of the list of super replicas?

It says in the listing V6F​.

It's a rep of the previous generation Santos . Not the newer updated slimmer model ( 2019)with smart link etc that is being repped now. I don't think they are still made , but ask a TD they may be able to get you one . If not M2M is your best bet , they pop up on there from time to time . You will need to replace strap on the watch as they are beyond shit and a give away . The watch and clasp are Super duper though .

Last edited:
Reactions: Omagad and Sabevia

giorgosnew1985

Horology Curious
3/3/19
It says in the listing V6F​.

It's a rep of the previous generation Santos . Not the newer updated slimmer model ( 2019)with smart link etc that is being repped now. I don't think they are still made , but ask a TD they may be able to get you one . If not M2M is your best bet , they pop up on there from time to time . You will need to replace strap on the watch as they are beyond shit and a give away . The watch and clasp are Super duper though .

Thank you. I understand that it is not the new 2019 Santos, i will try to find one. BTW i have ordered a 2019 santos and today i got the QC pictures, do you believe that GF is the best replica? Could we say that is close to a super replica?

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Thank you. I understand that it is not the new 2019 Santos, i will try to find one. BTW i have ordered a 2019 santos and today i got the QC pictures, do you believe that GF is the best replica? Could we say that is close to a super replica?

The 2018/19 > Santos is remarkably well repped , probably should find it's way on to this NWBIG list . There is a massive thread on the subject and the jury seems to be out on which factory produces the best rep V6f/ BVF/GF/ Kor or which version of the watch is best repped . However if not the consensus the majority seem to think that GF produce the best 35MM . So if you have ordered one you should be doing well and buying a great rep .

Last edited:
Reactions: Sabevia

giorgosnew1985

Horology Curious
3/3/19
The 2018/19 > Santos is remarkably well repped , probably should find it's way on to this NWBIG list . There is a massive thread on the subject and the jury seems to be out on which factory produces the best rep V6f/ BVF/GF/ Kor or which version of the watch is best repped . However if not the consensus the majority seem to think that GF produce the best 35MM . So if you have ordered one you should be doing well and buying a great rep .

I have ordered the large with date, i hope it is very good too. The QC pictures are very nice

museguy

19/10/12
Dear Omagad,

I check this thread almost every day looking for your updates.

Thank you, timnic54, simonjay , ALE7575, and Repworld for all of your work on the list !

As timnic54 has said "After more than 25 years in both, the irony is that the Rep world is more real than the Gen world", I have learned more about watches from replicas than I ever learned from "genuine watches".

​​​​​​​Cheers

Samgobigs

11/2/20
Questions for OP and the community:

Would the community be interested to have the prices included in the list?

Should we remove watches that have been discontinued from the list? I think a few people would be disappointed to read all about the watches get excited , then reach out to a TD or read on other forums only to find that item discontinued.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk