• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
Omagad I would suggest to add the Rolex Daytona 116519LN Noob Sa4130 v2 to the super-rep list, since Noob recently updated the R font on the bezel to the correct one, added the metal layer within the oysterflex and the easylink adjustment within the clasp.

This thread can be used for reference: https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/rolex-tudor-replicas/7432630-116519ln-noob-v2-just-arrived

Noob updated all of their daytonas to V3 as it can be seen on youku videos. Our TDs just didnt updated the listings and i agree on 116519 V3 Noob should be Super Rep

ebitdaddy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/11/19
Noob updated all of their daytonas to V3 as it can be seen on youku videos. Our TDs just didnt updated the listings and i agree on 116519 V3 Noob should be Super Rep

If this is true, I am beyond excited. I've been waiting for years for a Super Rep Daytona......

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
If this is true, I am beyond excited. I've been waiting for years for a Super Rep Daytona......

I mean to the people who know what white gold looks compared to stainless steel than this watch can't be considerd as super rep because original 116519 comes with gold case (white gold for this model) but other than that this model doesnt have lug or sel issues compared to 116500 and with V3 bucke has easy link,rubber strap does have metal inside of it and noob fixed the serif on their ceramic bezel with V3 i think this watch can be considerd as Super Rep atleast from my own behalf but things are subjective in the rep world so what someone else considers as Super Rep is not going to be the same for another.

Reactions: Ecender

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
I mean to the people who know what white gold looks compared to stainless steel than this watch can't be considerd as super rep because original 116519 comes with gold case (white gold for this model) but other than that this model doesnt have lug or sel issues compared to 116500 and with V3 bucke has easy link,rubber strap does have metal inside of it and noob fixed the serif on their ceramic bezel with V3 i think this watch can be considerd as Super Rep atleast from my own behalf but things are subjective in the rep world so what someone else considers as Super Rep is not going to be the same for another.

I think the grey gold used by Rolex is much more similar to SS than the typical rhodium plated white gold, so definitely super rep

Reactions: XLR8R

ebitdaddy

21/11/19

Appreciate the color - I had the same thoughts on the lug / sel issues. I'd probably grab the ARF bracelet over the rubber strap also. Curious as to Omagads opinion once he gathers enough reviews....

reptard

Horology Curious
23/11/19
Hi all,

First post here. Just had my first rep arrive about a week ago (latest ARF explorer 1) and am very happy with it. I was happy to see it's listed in this posting as I hadn't done a ton of research, was kind of just eye balling things and figured a simple model would turn out better than more elaborate ones, saw good reviews about ARF.

Anyway, I had to sign up cause I'm really curious why the super rep list has the ARF 114300 in grape and grey but not the other colors? Looking at the some QC photos I could see the blue dial being excluded for being a bit off color wise. But I'm really curious what's wrong with the white one? Were they just not available last time the list was edited?

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Hi all,

First post here. Just had my first rep arrive about a week ago (latest ARF explorer 1) and am very happy with it. I was happy to see it's listed in this posting as I hadn't done a ton of research, was kind of just eye balling things and figured a simple model would turn out better than more elaborate ones, saw good reviews about ARF.

Anyway, I had to sign up cause I'm really curious why the super rep list has the ARF 114300 in grape and grey but not the other colors? Looking at the some QC photos I could see the blue dial being excluded for being a bit off color wise. But I'm really curious what's wrong with the white one? Were they just not available last time the list was edited?

The white has a dial faults currently ! The wrong vertical gap ( noticable ) between 'Rolex ' and Oyster perpetual . The Rolex Coronet ( crown logo ) at 12 is very poor . The ' ROLEX' print is wrong width though this is argued consensually . I can't see any reason that the white 114300 wouldn't be classed a ' super rep' if the dial is corrected . So no it is nothing to do with availability it was excluded I believe by Omagad on this basis .

There are a number of threads on the site about the watch if you use the search box chap.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ecender

Hector-Anabasi

Known Member
26/3/18
Oslo - Norway
Hi fellow enthusiasts! Any feedback about the PAM 960 Baselworld recently released by VS Factory? I browsed around the forum, but there's very little literature about it. It looks gorgeous on the pics and the video (https://v.qq.com/x/page/e3008cgdqbl.html), but before to pull the trigger, i would appreciate some solid opinions by whom has already bought this beauty or have spent some effort to review the quality of the rep.
Thanks!

itssBlue

Horology Curious
9/11/19
Looking at a few TD's and looking at VSF, is there an easy way to tell which ones are referenced here? sometimes I seem to not be sure if im looking at the right ones that are on this list.

Dragon88

16/11/19
Omagad and those who have helped in coming up with this list, you all guys rock! You did a hell of a phenomenal job! Thank you very much for this exceptionally astounding list. You have made our lives easier.
Cheers! :drinks_cheers:

I am makng a Comparative Research on the 5 Models of the Rolex EXPLORER 2, 216570 Rep available in the market at the moment.

Please check out the Link below:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...p-vs-jf-vs-gmf

Thank you very much for your time and looking forward to see posts of your insights and photos which will be significantly helpful, not only to me, but also to the whole RWI community.

Last edited:

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Omagad and those who have helped in coming up with this list, you all guys rock! You did a hell of a phenomenal job! Thank you very much for this exceptionally astounding list. You have made our lives easier.

I am makng a Comparative Research on the 5 Models of the Rolex EXPLORER 2, 216570 Rep available in the market at the moment.

Please check out the Link below:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...p-vs-jf-vs-gmf

Thank you very much for your time and looking forward to see posts of your insights and photos which will be significantly helpful, not only to me, but also to the whole RWI community.

Brilliant but the comparative on the EXPLORER 216570 has already been done . The best version is still the NOOB CHS that's why it is on this list as ' first class ' . There are a still lots of flaws on the NOOB and CHS movement is purchased at the buyers risk . However it is the best that is why it is on this list and the others aren't .

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Hi fellow enthusiasts! Any feedback about the PAM 960 Baselworld recently released by VS Factory? I browsed around the forum, but there's very little literature about it. It looks gorgeous on the pics and the video (https://v.qq.com/x/page/e3008cgdqbl.html), but before to pull the trigger, i would appreciate some solid opinions by whom has already bought this beauty or have spent some effort to review the quality of the rep.
Thanks!

There is a 16 page thread on the watch with some contribution from Pam experts like 'Mysterio ' . If you put Pam960 into the search box and peruse the results , it's easy to find .

Reactions: Hector-Anabasi

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Looking at a few TD's and looking at VSF, is there an easy way to tell which ones are referenced here? sometimes I seem to not be sure if im looking at the right ones that are on this list.

It would be easier to tell us which specific VSF you want to buy .

Dragon88

16/11/19
Brilliant but the comparative on the EXPLORER 216570 has already been done . The best version is still the NOOB CHS that's why it is on this list as ' first class ' . There are a still lots of flaws on the NOOB and CHS movement is purchased at the buyers risk . However it is the best that is why it is on this list and the others aren't .

Thank you very much for this info. Was the GMF release already included in the Comparative? It is the latest release at the moment as it is even the most expensive.

https://puretimewatch.io/explorer-i...ial-on-bracelet-a3186-correct-hand-stack.html

Hector-Anabasi

Known Member
26/3/18
Oslo - Norway
There is a 16 page thread on the watch with some contribution from Pam experts like 'Mysterio ' . If you put Pam960 into the search box and peruse the results , it's easy to find .

Thanks pal! Actually I went through the 16 pages but i found rough opinions only and very few facts. This is why i rose up the question here. Nevertheless, I'll follow up the thread in the next weeks to spot some further development.

ebitdaddy

21/11/19

Hey Buddy, upon further research I've found a couple issues that would probably keep the new NOOB Daytona from being a super rep: most notably, the sub dials & dial print are still fairly off relative to gen. What do you think?

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
Hey Buddy, upon further research I've found a couple issues that would probably keep the new NOOB Daytona from being a super rep: most notably, the sub dials & dial print are still fairly off relative to gen. What do you think?

We are talking about 116519 not 116500. Compared to ARF, NOOB has much more better dial printing and subdials for this model and i think red color on daytona is correct on this one. We comparing 700$ watch to near 30k counterpart so ofcourse there are going to be imperfections you cant expect to be perfect for that price point. For 1/43 percent you are getting hell of watch that is really close being super rep other than genuine watch is solid white gold and NOOB uses 904L steel.

ebitdaddy

21/11/19
We are talking about 116519 not 116500. Compared to ARF, NOOB has much more better dial printing and subdials for this model and i think red color on daytona is correct on this one. We comparing 700$ watch to near 30k counterpart so ofcourse there are going to be imperfections you cant expect to be perfect for that price point. For 1/43 percent you are getting hell of watch that is really close being super rep other than genuine watch is solid white gold and NOOB uses 904L steel.

Ah - Yea I wasn't looking at the 116519 (wanted the weight profile of a bracelet); interesting, it does look very close and obviously everything is subjective. I do care about movement, but mostly for this particular watch I'm more concerned with appearance relative to the gens in my office. I might have to pull the trigger (unless a new ARF is coming soon, which I've heard about here and there).

edit - Apparently the weight of the 116519 is about 50g off on the Noob also, fwiw. Wonder if it's worth getting the ARF strap with Noob everything else?

Last edited:

itssBlue

Horology Curious
9/11/19
It would be easier to tell us which specific VSF you want to buy .

Omega Seamaster Diver 300M 2019 Real Ceramic Case VSF the one thats NWBIG and close to super rep, want to see what options of this exist/who is good to buy from