• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

Jammydodger79

15/10/18
Has anyone any opinion on the GMF 261750 Explorer 2?

I know the Noob version with CHS is considered NWBIG but is there any consensus on if the GMF beats it?

I know the GMF has the 3187 with correct Handstack but the movement is probably best considered fragile?

Any input on which version out there is best?
Black face in particular?

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Correction: There is nothing you CAN do to improve the OP without huge cost besides just buying the gen.

Only an OCD CLOWN would want to do anything aesthetically to the watch .

An OCD clown who likes looking at watches in macro shots .

I get it your V9 with all its mods is wonderful and you love it . Probably wear it with the sleeve rolled up on your shirt , and tell anybody who asks it is gen .

Read the rules of the list again chap ! Look at the section descriptions . The only current ' Super Rep' Rolex you can buy brand new is the Red Grape/ Grey 114300 OP . Sure it has some minuscule flaws but nothing you would want to rush out and change .

As I have pointed out you purchased a V9 and made 3 mods on it to make it more like a gen . As all are glaring flaws . EVEN THEN YOU HAVEN'T covered all the bases , still need a few more to fool somebody who knows what they are looking for .

Anyway no use discussing it , as you're an expert and obviously know it all . Omagad might as well give up on the list .

Wear your fake Rolex in good health chap .

Last edited:

Mille

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/10/18
S.....
[h=4]I'm not a expert but I'm very interested and learning from all of you. Is this watch close to a NWBIG or does it have to many mistakes? Officine Panerai Luminor Submersible PAM979 Carbotech VSF 1:1 Best Edition Carbon Dial on Black Rubber Strap P.9010 Super Clone[/h]

Spring

Horology Curious
1/7/15
Mars
Hi guys

English is not my first language so it’s not so easy for me to read and write on the forum but i do my best)))

Could you answer me a couple of questions about the watch please

I am a girl) and i am looking for watch with white or silver dial, i like this one:

ROYAL OAK 37MM 15450 SS JF 1:1 BEST EDITION WHITE DIAL ON SS BRACELET A3120

https://www.intime04.co/audemars-pi...-edition-white-dial-on-ss-bracelet-a3120.html

and this one:

DATEJUST 36MM 116234 V2 DJF SUPER 1:1 BEST EDITION DIAMOND SILVER JUBILEE DIAL ON SS JUBILEE BRACELET SA3135

https://www.intime04.co/rollie/5023...bilee-dial-on-ss-jubilee-bracelet-sa3135.html

which of these at least approximately can go with first class or so ?
These two in really shit?

Thanks who will answer and will not send me to read a forum)))))

Jbrahm

30/10/18
Only an OCD CLOWN would want to do anything aesthetically to the watch .

An OCD clown who likes looking at watches in macro shots .

I get it your V9 with all its mods is wonderful and you love it . Probably wear it with the sleeve rolled up on your shirt , and tell anybody who asks it is gen .

Read the rules of the list again chap ! Look at the section descriptions . The only current ' Super Rep' Rolex you can buy brand new is the Red Grape/ Grey 114300 OP . Sure it has some minuscule flaws but nothing you would want to rush out and change .

As I have pointed out you purchased a V9 and made 3 mods on it to make it more like a gen . As all are glaring flaws . EVEN THEN YOU HAVEN'T covered all the bases , still need a few more to fool somebody who knows what they are looking for .

Anyway no use discussing it , as you're an expert and obviously know it all . Omagad might as well give up on the list .

Wear your fake Rolex in good health chap .

You don't need to call me names. Your tone so condescending. We are literally on the same line of thinking. What is it you are arguing? That the OOTB 114300 is a super rep? I agreed. The ARF 116610 OOTB is not a super rep? I agreed. You have to mod the ARF? I agreed. You state, the ARF "still need a few more to fool somebody who knows what they are looking for". Like what? What else would need modding that's not something the 114300 needs as well? You have a gen right? Please share. You just implied the 114300 is perfect and all I said was there are flaws that I can clearly see with my eyes. The SELs are off and the glass gasket is not white. I don't need macro shots to see that. I've tried replacing the gasket and glass without much benefit and you can't fix the SELs. The 116610 has FAR more options to mod.

"Wear your fake Rolex in good health chap" Bro, at least I'm trying to be helpful. You have the gen forum snobbery. Why are you here?

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
You don't need to call me names. Your tone so condescending. We are literally on the same line of thinking. What is it you are arguing? That the OOTB 114300 is a super rep? I agreed. The ARF 116610 OOTB is not a super rep? I agreed. You have to mod the ARF? I agreed. You state, the ARF "still need a few more to fool somebody who knows what they are looking for". Like what? What else would need modding that's not something the 114300 needs as well? You have a gen right? Please share. You just implied the 114300 is perfect and all I said was there are flaws that I can clearly see with my eyes. The SELs are off and the glass gasket is not white. I don't need macro shots to see that. I've tried replacing the gasket and glass without much benefit and you can't fix the SELs. The 116610 has FAR more options to mod.

"Wear your fake Rolex in good health chap" Bro, at least I'm trying to be helpful. You have the gen forum snobbery. Why are you here?

It's not watch snobbery chap . I didn't imply the OP was perfect please re read the list and the definition of a ' super rep " . The JF/ Arf 114300 is very difficult to call out , without the gen to compare it to . Your Sub isn't even with the the three mods you have made . That's why the 114300 is at the top of Omagads list , and your sub is not .

I'm not being condescending chap , you are by arguing a mute point over and over again . I also didn't call you names ! I said only A CLOWN ! However if the cap fits etc then wear it . I don't know you personally so can't comment.

I have taken my wife's gen OP and my JF into the garden so I can see in daylight . I can't see anything wrong with the crown gasket , or a glaring difference in the SEL's . It's a pretty spot on ' fake' watch .

I think your opening gambit to me in this thread was when I said the OP was the best OOTB . You replied not as good as my V9 with these mods and listed them ( I can't be bothered rereading the posts) . I don't agree if this upsets your equilibrium I apologise

My reference to a ' fake Rolex ' was just that , and you shouldn't take it personally. We on here refer to watches as replicas and dicuss SEL shapes , bezel colours, crystal gaskets etc . However at the end of the day you are wearing a ' fake Rolex ' i'm OK with that . I was in a beer garden yesterday and a friend remarked on my watch , a Noob PAM111 . My reply ' it's a fake ' :D Sure I took it off and showed him , explained about the watch etc . Then discussed reps etc , I think he will want me to get him one . However even if a PAM rep is 99% accurate ( I'm not saying my NOOB is ) , it is made not by Panerai but in a factory in China . Therefore it is ' a fake ' and I'm OK with that , you should be as well .

Please leave me alone , our opinions differ somewhat . I'm OK with that , so should you . However the list on page 1 of this thread speaks for it's self .

Last edited:
Reactions: btoxxahn

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Mrlicks;n8015385 Horizontal Blue Dial said:
Not true...closest to gen are any of the white dials, black including bumblebee, all of the golf editions etc. Greys, blues and James Bond v1 +v2 are all beautiful pieces but are far from gen.

And as for straps they are as you would expect from a rep which is not much and if you want a deployant that the logo is prone to falling off stick with the rep. But I would recommend going gen strap in either rubber or leather and gen deployant, takes the watch to another level.

Mrlicks

18/7/18
Liverpool
Not true...closest to gen are any of the white dials, black including bumblebee, all of the golf editions etc. Greys, blues and James Bond v1 +v2 are all beautiful pieces but are far from gen.

And as for straps they are as you would expect from a rep which is not much and if you want a deployant that the logo is prone to falling off stick with the rep. But I would recommend going gen strap in either rubber or leather and gen deployant, takes the watch to another level.

Thanks for pissing on me bonfire.
I'll put it back in the box.

booleano

Horology Curious
20/7/19
Hello to EveryBody Friends!
Im looking for a Pam regatta ratrapante ...Could you please tell me the best replica and where can i find it please?
Thanks in advance for all of your help.
A greeting from Spain