• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

firemedic1343

Known Member
9/6/17
H factory swiss eta, it's damn near perfect out of the box. I'm a huge Breitling guy. In my opinion this is the closest to gen out of any rep I have owned. the previous owner had a Prof crystal installed. That took it to a whole new level. Gen breitling A.R. shouldn't have a blueish tint like many of the reps have.
The prof crystal is cheating.

jakekrait

19/1/17
I have some serious doubt about the Glashutte Senator Sixties GF being considered a "super rep".

1. Thickness is well of and can be caught from meters away (1.6 mm!)
2. Open Caseback (well done but very easy to tell).

With these flaws a lot of other watches could be considered a "super rep"

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Am I the only one that find it really hard to read the text in yellow color?! I'd say it is almost impossible to read..would be nice if it could be changed to some more screen friendly/reading friendly color..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joseangel_cj

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/9/16
Am I the only one that find it really hard to read the text in yellow color?! I'd say it is almost impossible to read..would be nice if it could be changed to some more screen friendly/reading friendly color..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
I have some serious doubt about the Glashutte Senator Sixties GF being considered a "super rep".

1. Thickness is well of and can be caught from meters away (1.6 mm!)
2. Open Caseback (well done but very easy to tell).

With these flaws a lot of other watches could be considered a "super rep"

Down to "Under discussion"

Gwent

Horology Curious
18/6/17
No fixed version yet ?

As the rose gen was discontinued in 2016, the factories are making the new 2016 Shield Version. So it would be Super for the shield that this time for the Red. The apparently figured out the blue I would consider adding that to you possible discussion one. They just released it a few weeks ago so it isn't in enough people's hands yet.

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
As the rose gen was discontinued in 2016, the factories are making the new 2016 Shield Version. So it would be Super for the shield that this time for the Red. The apparently figured out the blue I would consider adding that to you possible discussion one. They just released it a few weeks ago so it isn't in enough people's hands yet.

Okay, please let me know :)

Vintage Lover

Known Member
5/6/17
EU
Zenith Type 20 extra special V6 is on the list. Are we talking the SS model? Bronze model? or both?

Furthermore i assume we are talking V6 V2 right? and why did the V6 beat the ZF version?

There is no arguments or proofs in this thread about those things. Anybody?

Vintage Lover

Known Member
5/6/17
EU
I am also curious to know and see come more arguments about Tudor Black Bay Red Rose Vs. the new Shield edition.

And is it really "only" the BB Red Edition that is SUPER REP? What about the Black version for instance?

Cheers and thank you in advance.

Skynet3132

Known Member
1/3/16
Arizona
just wanted to pop in and say thank you to everyone who had a part in making this list.
Im starting to acquire higher quality reps these days, and this list is simply a treat.

:cheers:

Pam-am

Known Member
9/7/14
Agree with the above post, thanks so much for everyone who is contributing to this thread. Great read, and good thread to point me in the right direction to acquire new reps. Of course I'll read further before getting them, but great job!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
You're welcome guys.

Zenith Type 20 extra special V6 is on the list. Are we talking the SS model? Bronze model? or both?

Furthermore i assume we are talking V6 V2 right? and why did the V6 beat the ZF version?

There is no arguments or proofs in this thread about those things. Anybody?

This was discussed in another thread, I'll find it for you.

Tin

29/4/17
@Omagad I believe the new XF Tudor Black Bay Bronze Blue (Bucherer) makes a very strong case to be a NWBIG Super Rep.

This is the link for the GEN VS REP picture comparison provided by @Repworld