• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Do you know if the white dial version is also a first class rep or only the blue one ??

Thanks

Sent from the RWI App

There are no side by side gen comparisons with the white but if they nailed the blue dial which is always harder then you would think the white is on par.

Check the Breitling section there was plenty of discussion there on it

nido

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/1/17
Do you know if the white dial version is also a first class rep or only the blue one ??

Thanks

Sent from the RWI App

The blue one has a blue "gen" side by side comparison, but the actual numbers of these gen blue dials are limited to 1000 pcs. You will find it really hard to acquire a gen now, in fact I think theres only a handful of actual images of the gen blue dial in the whole internet (most images are that of the rep). Take note that most of them (gen) do not have the rep "calf leather" strap. Better buy a blue croc or buy a rep mesh to up the ante of your blue rep dial. Otherwise, get the white one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Punkskelm

Punkskelm

Known Member
8/3/17
I have a question, now that GF is Back i read allot about the avenger series watches, are the Avenger and avenger ii, and the avenger blavkbird considered super reps ?? Can someone link me the rep they are referring to in this list please ?

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
I have a question, now that GF is Back i read allot about the avenger series watches, are the Avenger and avenger ii, and the avenger blavkbird considered super reps ?? Can someone link me the rep they are referring to in this list please ?

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

All of your answers are on the first page of this thread!

Reactions: Deathminder

Punkskelm

Known Member
8/3/17
If you're referring to this one then it's already on the list. The one on the super rep list quoted as "Breitling Avenger GMT GF" is actually the Avenger II and includes the polished SS and the blacksteel /DLC (whatever the TDs call it). The blacksteel finish matches perfectly with the gen blacksteel deployment!

As the OP says though just make sure the date font is good as I've seen three different fonts.

Head over to the Breitling section it was well discussed when released a while ago. These were also out of stock from recent feedback so interested to hear who you were able to purchase from?

Also GF just released the numeral black dial version so looking forward to feedback on this one!

IMG_047506e022fee16bae22.jpg

IMG_475083efef25e68a8938.jpg

So i am correct in Saying that all the Avenger GMT GF is Super Reps correct ? Because some say Avenger II GMT ( is thi the same as Avenger GMt) ?

THanks

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
So i am correct in Saying that all the Avenger GMT GF is Super Reps correct ? Because some say Avenger II GMT ( is thi the same as Avenger GMt) ?

THanks

Only the Avenger II GMT is the super rep, and not all are...there are three different date fonts floating around, one is terrible, one is close and one is spot on to gen.

Punkskelm

Known Member
8/3/17
Only the Avenger II GMT is the super rep, and not all are...there are three different date fonts floating around, one is terrible, one is close and one is spot on to gen.

Thank you for the responses really appreciate all the help.

So i saw this model on puretime

https://puretime.io/watch-brands/br...ss-cream-dial-on-blue-rubber-strap-a2836.html

This looks like the one with the correct datefont ?? Can you confirm for me please.

Thanks

Sent from the RWI App

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Thank you for the responses really appreciate all the help.

So i saw this model on puretime

https://puretime.io/watch-brands/br...ss-cream-dial-on-blue-rubber-strap-a2836.html

This looks like the one with the correct datefont ?? Can you confirm for me please.

Thanks

Sent from the RWI App

You might need to do some more reading and research on this model...the linked one is not made a supervrep nor made by GF and is much inferior. The date font on this one terrible nothing like the gen, but there are many other “issues” with it as well.

Punkskelm

Known Member
8/3/17
You might need to do some more reading and research on this model...the linked one is not made a supervrep nor made by GF and is much inferior. The date font on this one terrible nothing like the gen, but there are many other “issues” with it as well.

Would you be kind enoughto share a link from a TD who does have the GF GMT Avenger 2 ?

Reactions: Mille

Punkskelm

Known Member
8/3/17

So the ones i can find that Mentions GF is only these ones i dont see the Avenger 2 GMT on the TD site, is this version perhaps meant to be II ?

https://puretime.io/watch-brands/br...n-white-dial-on-black-rubber-strap-a2836.html

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
i Also See this Model, and this looks pretty spot on to me.

But i am no expert hence i am here

https://puretime.io/watch-brands/br...on-black-dial-on-black-nylon-strap-a2836.html

Spot on this is the super rep, blacksteel is the only version that I have only ever seen one date font. DLC colour is same as get and the dial is amazing, strap was rubbish so I added several gen straps and the gen blacksteel micro adjustable deployment and it is a beautiful piece.

Punkskelm

Known Member
8/3/17
That's the one (SS version), picture shows the correct date font but be careful if you order to check QC pics as you could get any of the three fonts.

Ok Awesome going to place order, yes i always buy gen Straps :) will send qc pics just to confirm the correct date wheel.

Thank you once again for the help!!!

Also perhaps just update the list Name and remove the avenger II part ad they listed wrong on the tD sites, to avoid confusion:)

Sent from the RWI App

ari3

Looking Around
MULTI ACCOUNT
15/4/18
Spot on this is the super rep, blacksteel is the only version that I have only ever seen one date font. DLC colour is same as get and the dial is amazing, strap was rubbish so I added several gen straps and the gen blacksteel micro adjustable deployment and it is a beautiful piece.

Wait, this one is a super rep too?