• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

Booonin

2/9/18
Guys, I think Cartier Panthere is also should be considered as Super rep NWBIG... or am I wrong?

ratt1306

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/1/19
Why is the ZF Jaeger Lecoultre Master Ultra Moonphase SUPER REP, but the ZF Jaeger Lecoultre Master Ultra Thin Date isn't it?
Were are the flaws?

Reactions: TheEC

nido

2/1/17
ratt1306 basically if theres enough proof like side by side comparisons or there are enough people attesting to it with visuals then it could get classified.

Katarsis

I'm Pretty Popular
2/7/18
Kattegatt
Is the PAM 616 VSF and V6F the same watch?

It seems like it is the same factory split in two but they are listed as different watches at TDs.

All the best

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
I'd argue the AP ROO 15703 JF V9.5 is a potential NWBIG, definitely more so than the V9 since it's done away with the open case back. Also, new texturing added to the dial! Not sure if the date font is correct though? If so, the only thing keeping it away from true glory would be the date font, but this could be modded by swapping it out. If it is wrong though, it would be mind boggling considering they had it right in the V9.

Potential First Class or Super Rep?

repnation

Horology Curious
11/2/19
Potential First Class or Super Rep?

Out of the box, easily first class. However, imho it has the potential to be a Super Rep when the DW is swapped out for sure. The JF V9.5 15703 (On the rubber strap, since the metal bracelet has some flaws with the AP logo and other slight differences) dodges one of the main tells of most AP replicas by having a closed case back. The closed case back obviously isn't the biggest deal to most, but it's nice to have peace of mind with the watch on and off the wrist. Also, the dial texture is beautifully done, since its no where near as complicated as the RO15400's dial print. All in all, a great piece.

Punkskelm

Known Member
8/3/17
So, what is he deal with the Breitling Factory GF ?? ( are they close) can i still get the Avenger 2 or TransOcean Daydate which are listed here ?

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
So, what is he deal with the Breitling Factory GF ?? ( are they close) can i still get the Avenger 2 or TransOcean Daydate which are listed here ?
GF are rumoured to be back after CNY...they never made the TransOcean Daydate that is by V7F.

henchr

29/1/19
Norway
How does the Tudor Heritage Ranger stack up in the world of first class reps? I've been looking at a Tudor after ordering the Omega AT GMT and it's perfect for my use. But what about the quality?

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
Out of the box, easily first class. However, imho it has the potential to be a Super Rep when the DW is swapped out for sure. The JF V9.5 15703 (On the rubber strap, since the metal bracelet has some flaws with the AP logo and other slight differences) dodges one of the main tells of most AP replicas by having a closed case back. The closed case back obviously isn't the biggest deal to most, but it's nice to have peace of mind with the watch on and off the wrist. Also, the dial texture is beautifully done, since its no where near as complicated as the RO15400's dial print. All in all, a great piece.

Do you hava full review? Looks good. I'll add it under discussion.

You know that the V9 is considered as a Super Rep right? So why not the 9.5? Isn't it better than the V9?

Last edited:
Reactions: repnation

repnation

Horology Curious
11/2/19
Do you hava full review? Looks good. I'll add it under discussion.

You know that the V9 is considered as a Super Rep right? So why not the 9.5? Isn't it better than the V9?

Don't have a full review sadly. And I do know the V9 is considered a super rep, but the V9.5 is technically a different watch. Being that the V9 is based on the 15710 ROO and the V9.5 is based on the 15703 ROO. The major differences between the 2 would be that the 15710 has an open case back and no dial print. There's not much in the way of the V9.5 becoming a super rep with a DW mod. Otherwise out of the box it's definitely a first class.

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
Don't have a full review sadly. And I do know the V9 is considered a super rep, but the V9.5 is technically a different watch. Being that the V9 is based on the 15710 ROO and the V9.5 is based on the 15703 ROO. The major differences between the 2 would be that the 15710 has an open case back and no dial print. There's not much in the way of the V9.5 becoming a super rep with a DW mod. Otherwise out of the box it's definitely a first class.

Yeah I know they are different, what I mean is "in theory", should be easier for a 15703 to be a Super Rep than a 75710. So why wouldn't the V9.5 be a Super Rep if the V9 is ? It seems to me that the "flaws" you speak about actually do apply to V9 too...

Reactions: repnation

Punkskelm

Known Member
8/3/17
Hi Op, you mentioned the Breitling Super Ocean Day Date, but only the blue one, what about the white and black ?? Can someone confirm if they are as good as the blue rep ??

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI