• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
Sorry the link in the panerai guide not working anymore so can't link the latest review of mysterio

An old review of the V6F (KW) Factory was here https://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?/.../#entry1466195 and was already defined FIRST CLASS by mysterio.

While an "accidentally" great review and comparison with the gen of the v2 VSF (the one i think it's a super rep) is available here (from min 12:00). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46pPLIHGt7E&t=719s

The main differences in the VSF v1 and V2 version are in the movement.
V1 (V6F) - A7750 with decorative plates to look like P.9001/B
V2 (VSF) - Superclone P.9001 with correct 12 hr GMT and gen like function

there's also a VSF V3 (but officially it's just a revision of the v2) - where they blackened a little portion behind balance wheel that was not full black in some V2. Some TD doesn't recognize this v3 version (last batch is full black).

Basically the VSF V2 it's a super rep, the only tell is the fake charge indicator on the back ( but you have to stare at it for an entire day to understand is basically not a real indicator of the charge :) )

Thank you for that. :)

Reactions: Mille

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
ARF not Super Rep.

I understand why the new black and white ( new Basel World versions ) Arf OP's are not super reps as there is a glaring mistake on the dial .Also the blue dial OP is still wrong .

However the red grape and grey versions use the same dial, movement and hands as the old JF version . Aren't they the JF 316L SUPER REP in a 904L case and bracelet ? There doesn't seem to be any faults in the case shape or bracelet in the new Arf 904 watch ! So shouldn't the grey and red grape versions be classed as super reps ?? Only asking .

Reactions: btoxxahn

Tacotuesday

1/6/18
I understand why the new black and white ( new Basel World versions ) Arf OP's are not super reps as there is a glaring mistake on the dial .Also the blue dial OP is still wrong .

However the red grape and grey versions use the same dial, movement and hands as the old JF version . Aren't they the JF 316L SUPER REP in a 904L case and bracelet ? There doesn't seem to be any faults in the case shape or bracelet in the new Arf 904 watch ! So shouldn't the grey and red grape versions be classed as super reps ?? Only asking .

Dial is not the same. They messed up the crown on the red Grey and blue ones. I'd say the black and the white with the gap between rolex and oyster perpetual is less of a tell than a messed up crown. Also the clasp is crap on both

Reactions: btoxxahn

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Dial is not the same. They messed up the crown on the red Grey and blue ones. I'd say the black and the white with the gap between rolex and oyster perpetual is less of a tell than a messed up crown. Also the clasp is crap on both

Right I see . I find it very strange that in tooling the case and bracelet in 904 , that they would mess up the clasp having tooled the JF !! Even more strange is they wouldn't just keeps using the same dials ( and supplier ) as in the JF watch . Seems madness that they would change any of the parts in the best Rolex rep you can buy! Which the manufacturer obviously realise is classed as a Super Rep ( red and grey ) through forums , dealers and buyers when they swapped the watch over to 904L .

However if you say the watch is a pup and the dial/ clasp have been fucked up then I will take it as so . I own both grey and red grape JF OP's anyway , and my wife has a gen in red grape .

Last edited:

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Sorry the link in the panerai guide not working anymore so can't link the latest review of mysterio

An old review of the V6F (KW) Factory was here https://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?/.../#entry1466195 and was already defined FIRST CLASS by mysterio.

While an "accidentally" great review and comparison with the gen of the v2 VSF (the one i think it's a super rep) is available here (from min 12:00). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46pPLIHGt7E&t=719s

The main differences in the VSF v1 and V2 version are in the movement.
V1 (V6F) - A7750 with decorative plates to look like P.9001/B
V2 (VSF) - Superclone P.9001 with correct 12 hr GMT and gen like function

there's also a VSF V3 (but officially it's just a revision of the v2) - where they blackened a little portion behind balance wheel that was not full black in some V2. Some TD doesn't recognize this v3 version (last batch is full black).

Basically the VSF V2 it's a super rep, the only tell is the fake charge indicator on the back ( but you have to stare at it for an entire day to understand is basically not a real indicator of the charge :) )

I have always wondered why the PAM499 Q VSF isn't classed as a Super Rep . Spent a lot of time comparing the gen to rep , looks spot on to me . Seems to be an omission from the consensual list at least .

Alex1976

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
25/2/17
Why would it? Please provide info.

In one of the previous posts it was mentioned that the two models are basically identical except the paint of the movement. Apologies if I’m wrong.

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
In one of the previous posts it was mentioned that the two models are basically identical except the paint of the movement. Apologies if I’m wrong.

Yes but that, unfortunately, have been proved wrong many times. Two almost identical models from one factory can be using different batches. I must make sure before I add in the list. :)

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
This’s the only Maker use real crocodile for all watches that’s why little pricy, great maker Same GF level expect great Gen replication coming soon, and Cartier specialized...

Asked 2 TDs, they said it's not real croc. Where did you see that info?

Tacotuesday

1/6/18
Right I see . I find it very strange that in tooling the case and bracelet in 904 , that they would mess up the clasp having tooled the JF !! Even more strange is they wouldn't just keeps using the same dials ( and supplier ) as in the JF watch . Seems madness that they would change any of the parts in the best Rolex rep you can buy! Which the manufacturer obviously realise is classed as a Super Rep ( red and grey ) through forums , dealers and buyers when they swapped the watch over to 904L .

However if you say the watch is a pup and the dial/ clasp have been fucked up then I will take it as so . I own both grey and red grape JF OP's anyway , and my wife has a gen in red grape .

Don't get me wrong it's still a killer watch. I have the black and am waiting for replacement hands because the hands were poorly cut, and I'm ordering a BP OP clasp to replace the ARF one. I can't stand the 4mm gap and the BP clasp should fix that. I'll likely only need the swing arm

Mille

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/10/18
S.....
[h=4]Officine Panerai[/h] [h=3]Luminor PAM 438 O GMT Real Ceramic Case VS Factory 1:1 Best Edition On Ceramic Bracelet P9001/B Super Clone[/h]

1. Independently adjustable hour hand as genuine.

2. Setting Date by adjusting hour hand as genuine.

3. GMT hand 12 hours as genuine, not 24 hours.

4. High-Quality case back sapphire crystal.

5. Slimmer movement very close to the genuine movement.

6. Updated movement decoration plate, very close to the genuine.

Tinted case back crystal color as per genuine

Caseback
Ceramic bezel (screw in bezel, same as genuine)
1:1 replicated real Ceramic case (Same structure as genuine)
Superlumed dial and hands (lumed with genuine Super-LumiNova); Flush Cannon Pinion as per genuine.

Bezel
Case Material
Dial

jox

Horology Curious
26/8/17
Can anyone comment on the [h=1]NAUTILUS JUMBO 5711 V3 BLUE DIAL ON BRACELET 1:1 BEST EDITION SWISS SW200 ???[/h]

Hymer

Horology Curious
20/10/17
Do you guy know of any NWBIG rep with a blue dial? Breitling, Hublot, IWC , Panerai or Tag Heuer? I am so f***ing bad at searching.

PB67

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
14/8/18
Where I can found Tudor Super Rep? Thanks mate