Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Steste View Post

    One kind clarifications on a super rep:
    the JLC MASTER COMPRESSOR DIVER BY NOOB

    there are 2 versions:
    one with leather strap from 2016
    https://www.intime03.co/jaeger-lecou...rap-a2824.html
    and one with a rubber bracelet from 2012
    http://www.toro.fun/index.php?route=...product_id=570
    is it the same watch ?!? The bracelet looks fantastic http://www.toro.fun/index.php?route=...product_id=570
    which one is the super rep ?


    Both the same, I think the one with the strap is initially the one we talked about but the Bracelet looks good. Check it vs gen though.

    Comment


      Originally posted by Omagad View Post

      Sorry, back is totally off.

      Gen :

      hey, ummm. i think the back is updated on this watch. as seen here here, the updated movement is like this



      the rotor is correct and the general positioning of the parts (balance wheel near the JLC logo, blue screws pointed at the balance wheel) is also accurate. i do admit, though, there are indeed some mistakes in the details like the gear sizes and the exact location of some blued screws (should have a couple on the far opposite of the crown, etc).

      i'd like to hear your opinion about this
      Last edited by majortom18; 29-06-18, 10:12.

      Comment


        Hey guys,

        I'm looking to purchase an Audemars Piguet ROO Diver (JF), which is considered a super rep if it is the JF v7 version. But I personally like the ceramic version with the orange accents. It is also from JF but it is not "v7", so I wonder if it is still considered a super rep?

        The model I am talking about can be found here:
        https://puretime.io/royal-oak-offsho...rap-a3120.html

        Thanks in advance!

        Comment


          Originally posted by Larceny View Post
          Hey guys,

          I'm looking to purchase an Audemars Piguet ROO Diver (JF), which is considered a super rep if it is the JF v7 version. But I personally like the ceramic version with the orange accents. It is also from JF but it is not "v7", so I wonder if it is still considered a super rep?

          The model I am talking about can be found here:
          https://puretime.io/royal-oak-offsho...rap-a3120.html

          Thanks in advance!
          There is a discussion about the XF V2 which looks promising
          https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...707-ceramic-v2

          Comment


            Originally posted by freediver View Post

            There is a discussion about the XF V2 which looks promising
            https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...707-ceramic-v2
            Hey man, thanks! I saw the pictures and did look at XF also, but I am very new to this hobby. I was wondering if you or anyone here with much more experience can kindly comment on the three: JF v7 vs. just JF vs. XF V2 in relation to ROO Divers? I can't really tell the difference. Thank you so much.

            Comment


              Originally posted by majortom18 View Post

              the rotor is correct and the general positioning of the parts (balance wheel near the JLC logo, blue screws pointed at the balance wheel) is also accurate. i do admit, though, there are indeed some mistakes in the details like the gear sizes and the exact location of some blued screws (should have a couple on the far opposite of the crown, etc).

              i'd like to hear your opinion about this
              Not Super Rep. :-)

              Comment


                Thank you for posting this

                Comment


                  How about the Avenger GMT DLC GF Best Edition Black Sticks Marker Dial On Rubber Strap A2836? I just got one of these and am super impressed.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by pmac6050 View Post
                    How about the Avenger GMT DLC GF Best Edition Black Sticks Marker Dial On Rubber Strap A2836? I just got one of these and am super impressed.
                    Tell us more about it. (pics review)

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Omagad View Post

                      Not Super Rep. :-)
                      so basically no open caseback rep could be a super rep?

                      Comment


                        Challenge ???? to the experts !
                        which one of these two is closer to being a NWBIG ? The new release from JF OR THE EXCELLENT JJF ?
                        https://puretime.io/ctr2018062901.html
                        or
                        https://puretime.io/watch-brands/car...trap-a23j.html

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by pmac6050 View Post
                          How about the Avenger GMT DLC GF Best Edition Black Sticks Marker Dial On Rubber Strap A2836? I just got one of these and am super impressed.
                          If you're referring to this one then it's already on the list. The one on the super rep list quoted as "Breitling Avenger GMT GF" is actually the Avenger II and includes the polished SS and the blacksteel /DLC (whatever the TDs call it). The blacksteel finish matches perfectly with the gen blacksteel deployment!

                          As the OP says though just make sure the date font is good as I've seen three different fonts.

                          Head over to the Breitling section it was well discussed when released a while ago. These were also out of stock from recent feedback so interested to hear who you were able to purchase from?

                          Also GF just released the numeral black dial version so looking forward to feedback on this one!


                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Omagad View Post

                            Not Super Rep. :-)
                            can you tell what the obvious flaws other than what i said above? it would be great for me to know so i can keep it from, you know... prying eyes. as the discussion thread linked didn't tell what the flaws are...

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by VIV54 View Post

                              so basically no open caseback rep could be a super rep?
                              There are some.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Thatwatchguy View Post

                                If you're referring to this one then it's already on the list. The one on the super rep list quoted as "Breitling Avenger GMT GF" is actually the Avenger II and includes the polished SS and the blacksteel /DLC (whatever the TDs call it). The blacksteel finish matches perfectly with the gen blacksteel deployment!

                                As the OP says though just make sure the date font is good as I've seen three different fonts.

                                Head over to the Breitling section it was well discussed when released a while ago.
                                Thanks for that, you're right, I edited for more accuracy

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X