• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
Hmm.... So can a rep with 1,5mm more thinkess be really a super rep? Damn, i love this watch :detective2:

If it's the only flaw, of course, since we're talking about a tell you can spot easily and I highly doubt there is anyone with a ruler that knows the real dimensions and will start measuring your watch...

Of course if there are other flaws, this need to be discussed.

Runed

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/2/17
If it's the only flaw, of course, since we're talking about a tell you can spot easily and I highly doubt there is anyone with a ruler that knows the real dimensions and will start measuring your watch...

Of course if there are other flaws, this need to be discussed.
Sub dial spacing is larger on the rep (1mm difference?) and the movement is obviously fake from the clear case back. Everything else I believe is spot on.

Sent from the RWI App

simonjay

1/5/16

And you speak about arrogance. That's funny.

Again, I gave credit to everyone who did the initial work.

You dude should learn about the spirit of cooperation, mate. I spent a lot of time to do this and review every watch of the original list, which was already copy-pasted mix from other lists. And what did you say about the fact it already was based on other people's work ? Nothing. You know why ? Because this is what c
ooperation means : sharing of knowledge, meaning please stop crying when someone tries to enhance what already exists. Humanity and families are built on cooperation. Nobody owns knowledge or information. Those who want to do that are just selfish, even funnier that you try to do that on a forum that is dedicated to use other people's knowledge and work.

The problem is always the same with people like you. What are you jealous about ? I'm not doing this for fame. I'm actually trying to help.

You're not happy ? Great, I respect that. But there is very good feedback about this thread, most people shown support and told they enjoy it, only 2 people whining, and you think you're right ? You're the minority here.
Even the author of the original thread didn't complain. He came, added constructive input and I even quoted it into the original post.

Now please, stop complaining and let us keep this thing going. You're not welcome if you're not constructive. Wanna cooperate ? Great, you'll be more than welcome. Didn't you say "I will help and participate with pleasure" a few posts ago ? That was probably a lie, wasn't it ? I've been answering every single post here, taking all opinions into consideration, checking all the things people suggested, editing the list every time something could be improved, even started private discussions with people who know a lot better than me on some brands, for example with @JackJ1980 for Blancpain.

People like you only like to destroy and hate, so I won't waste my time with you mate.

Now please, get out of this thread or you will ridicule yourself.
Blindness again. You don't see (or most probably don't wanna see) the point.

Your initiative is good, but in the wrong place.
As other people have done down the road, and continue to do, you had simply to improve the original list (which I create in the first instance from a discussion thread).

You choose another way, much less humble imho, do as you wish. I will stick with the good old one, where respect still counts. Over and out.

Sent from the RWI App

Mikey101

5/5/17
Outstanding ! Thanks for sharing. I recently added a Noob V7 Smurf to my rep collection. Given the fact that repping
a $23k white gold using steel is ballsy, IMHO I think it's done very well. Would appreciate fellow members thoughts on it.

Mines on the way at present, look great in the qc pics. A bit more interesting than the standard black

Sent from the RWI App

Mikey101

5/5/17
Outstanding ! Thanks for sharing. I recently added a Noob V7 Smurf to my rep collection. Given the fact that repping
a $23k white gold using steel is ballsy, IMHO I think it's done very well. Would appreciate fellow members thoughts on it.

Mines on the way at present, look great in the qc pics. A bit more interesting than the standard black

Sent from the RWI App

Powerreserve

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/17
Amsterdam/Firenze/Nurburg
If you allude to me, I did not criticize the initiative but the place you choose for it.
I will help and participate with pleasure, the very moment you will stop piggybacking on other people's ideas and efforts without giving credit.

Sent from the RWI App

This could have been a different but nice and respectful angle:

"Hey @Omagad, what a hell of a job you did by investigating the existing materials, analyzing all reviews, reading existing topics, reaching out & giving credit to other members and come with this new & improved list. Awesome and deep respect mate. I must admit that I'm a bit jealous of you because you actually delivered a very comprehensive up-to-date overview, which is already trending because the community likes it so much. I was only thinking about creating such a list like this for a while but never came to this level of execution. Hats off for you. How can I support you and the forum to fine tune the list?"

Kindest regards,
Simonjay

Sent from the RWI mobile app

simonjay

1/5/16

"Hey @Omagad, what a hell of a job you did by investigating the existing materials, analyzing all reviews, reading existing topics, reaching out & giving credit to other members and come with this new & improved list. Awesome and deep respect mate. I must admit that I'm a bit jealous of you because you actually delivered a very comprehensive up-to-date overview, which is already trending because the community likes it so much. I was only thinking about creating such a list like this for a while but never came to this level of execution. Hats off for you. How can I support you and the forum to fine tune the list?"

Kindest regards,
Simonjay

Yes it could be. But it also could be the case that in the first instance you make your own list and effort, than you can pass to the phase when you can give suggestions to others.

My initiative is dated 2016, lets see your 2017 initiative Powerreserve, than we can talk on the same level...

Bye mate

Sent from the RWI App

firemedic1343

Known Member
9/6/17

Kindest regards,
Simonjay

There has been much whining about the creation of this thread. However, the benefits have been clear. Several people are giving thanks and others are pitching in.

This list is so much more than the previous lists. Honestly, it was difficult in the other thread to even find a current list. This list was a much needed update.

Omagad did the leg work. Due to the sheer volume of work and time he put in, it's his choice as to where it get's posted. And I can truly see the benefit of having a list where he can edit the original post at his will. This is his list, with some of his preferences. Granted, he seems to be very fair. But this is still his list where he makes some executive decisions.

I hope this harassment stops. Leave him alone and let him enjoy the work that he's doing.

Edit: Sorry, I quoted you and didn't say why. Powerreserve, you said exactly what I've been thinking. Eloquently done, it's food for thought, thanks for posting!

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
Thanks guys, don't worry, I'll ignore the kiddies and the trolls from now on, so just feel free to participate and don't give a crap about them. :)

Everyone can see they are fooling themselves. Let them believe they are interesting and don't answer. They'll stop eventually. 99% thanks for 1% whine, I know where the truth is.

BlockSize

Looking Around
8/6/17
As a new guy I really appreciate all the information being put forth and condensed like this as it was a bit of a slog looking through the original posts like this dating years back.

rmart3966

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/7/10

Art Tic

Time Machine Collector
26/2/17
California
Thanks OP. The list is immensely helpful to newbie like me... It is a short cut to the great reps, and will save us much $$$ in the end.

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

LuminorReptar

RepTime BST Mod
27/3/17
Beyond the Pines.
Nobody has mentioned the PAM 441 Ceramica

What are everyones thoughts on this? I'm no expert but from the digging I did and comparison pics to gen, I thought the V6F version of this could be considered a super rep.