• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

ywg

3/7/17
I think it should be classified as NWBIG, but not as a super rep due to the open caseback and therefore the differences in the movement. One major giveaway (for those who know what to look for) is the lack of the small screw in the center between the 3 big screws on the rotor axle. There are some other differences on the movement, but this is the one that stands out the second someone takes a look at it.

csthe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/13
I think it should be classified as NWBIG, but not as a super rep due to the open caseback and therefore the differences in the movement. One major giveaway (for those who know what to look for) is the lack of the small screw in the center between the 3 big screws on the rotor axle. There are some other differences on the movement, but this is the one that stands out the second someone takes a look at it.

Agree, and i think we need more time to evaluate

canariasproducts

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/7/18
LIST UPDATE: Rolex Sea Dweller 4000 (116600) ARF 904L Steel SH3135 replaced NOOB V2.

Excuses if i am making a mistake here.. but i was looking for this watch couldn't find it, does it needs to be this model : SEA-DWELLER DEEPSEA 116660 BLACK ARF 1:1 BEST EDITION 904L SS CASE AND BRACELET SH3135 Probably the (116600) has to be changed to 116660 or am i wrong? :p

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple

Agreed. Let's add it like that.

LIST UPDATE: Jeager-LeCoultre Master-Ultrathin Moon ZF added as probably First Class.

eclipsemints

26/9/17
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HcH9D8v5p4

Would this example be the Ballon Bleu V6F V4? An interesting comparison under the microscope, to a degree that I haven't seen in this forum. If anyone can confirm that the V6F V4 is better than the example used in this comparison I would be very impressed and almost certainly pull the trigger. If not though, we might have to reconsider the V6F V4's place in the Super Rep list.

Jayzer

Horology Curious
18/9/16
In category [Non-exhaustive Consensual List] FIRST CLASS NWBIGs, the Breitling Navitimer World (black only) BP is listed. I've never heard of a "Navitimer World", and it's neither listed on Breitlings website. I guess it's just a synonym for the correct term?
If so, is this the one that is meant on the list?
https://www.intime03.co/breitling/1588-navitimer-gmt-ss-black-bp-1-1-best-edition-a7750-.html

I'd be glad if someone could tell me about the flaws of this model, why isn't it a Superrep?

Kind regards

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HcH9D8v5p4

Would this example be the Ballon Bleu V6F V4? An interesting comparison under the microscope, to a degree that I haven't seen in this forum. If anyone can confirm that the V6F V4 is better than the example used in this comparison I would be very impressed and almost certainly pull the trigger. If not though, we might have to reconsider the V6F V4's place in the Super Rep list.

Definitely not a V4, and considering the tells are magnified x50... hmm.

canariasproducts

8/7/18
Repworld Omagad Excuses if i am making a mistake here.. but i was looking for this watch couldn't find it, does it needs to be this model : SEA-DWELLER DEEPSEA 116660 BLACK ARF 1:1 BEST EDITION 904L SS CASE AND BRACELET SH3135 Probably the (116600) has to be changed to 116660 or am i wrong? :p

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
In category [Non-exhaustive Consensual List] FIRST CLASS NWBIGs, the Breitling Navitimer World (black only) BP is listed. I've never heard of a "Navitimer World", and it's neither listed on Breitlings website. I guess it's just a synonym for the correct term?
If so, is this the one that is meant on the list?
https://www.intime03.co/breitling/15...on-a7750-.html

I'd be glad if someone could tell me about the flaws of this model, why isn't it a Superrep?

Kind regards

Click on the Breitling tab on the home page , there is a Navitimer guide . The watch is referred to as the 46mm GMT on dealer sites , and not the 'World'. The black version is seen as the ( I believe) the most accurate Navitimer rep , for one it doesn't have a sunken date wheel . It has a fully working chrono and bezel . If you search in the Breitling section you will find many threads on the watch explaining flaws QC issues etc , so you can research it yourself .

It's a big watch so if you have little skinny girl wrists , it will look like Big Ben while wearing .