• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Replica bags

R3w1nd

Renowned Member
29/8/17
UK
Any WeChat sellers of men leather/shoes? Everything I have is for ladies...

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Please do

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Here was one order. The leather is great. The hardware is heavy and solid. Dustbag, boxes. Multiple straps/chains, paperwork.
5071254cea4040b776358e5a17f4df24.jpg
a588bd16ba0c2110612dd902a6758a4b.jpg
664c9a737547424f72a8e471289a63d2.jpg
0a1f17d3ade2b1702bfa1c5e9dc1793e.jpg
57272c0a5f19ca78a133c79ad5a96bd4.jpg
4833c661825b7b067049d4cee55b6703.jpg
4c64054c7e9e051f48d314d9c8a60c24.jpg
8e915bc739271d0005f65852e04b4a1e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Reactions: leo6929

Hazing

9/5/19
This is the 2nd order and I'm waiting for my 3rd.

The belt is big. 7cm wide and the hardware is heavy. The belt buckle weighs like a pound and a half so they're not skimping on materials and the leather is really nice.
a94c332066320751e2ab4768d9ceafca.jpg
7a9916f1d88ef3a8d16f133e632ba819.jpg
94b4da03ec3c57f7f25352073615ba96.jpg
4bb3debe25533294c343ef6e3859fdf8.jpg
0861587597f67572b12608dc8612ca89.jpg
17449f6e1f10538f1419b0bee6c82870.jpg
a98e429203841163a5bc23b7a2ec5e0d.jpg
e67951c769f188907a30ebb357102918.jpg

littowun

Known Member
1/6/19
Not Applicable
This is the 2nd order and I'm waiting for my 3rd.

Thanks so much for sharing these pics and thanks so much to everyone else for providing the WeChat info/etc.

Do you (and/or the eventual beneficial owners) own any of these brands in Gen? How do they compare? Unlike our rep watches where the price can be 1-3% of the MSRP, these bags start at around 10% of MSRP + risk of customs seizure.

I live in a very Asian centric area and I see tons of Birkin and Kelly fakes daily—plenty of gens too. Just from misalignment, shine of material, quality of hardware and shade of color I can instantly tell in person. And that’s saying something because I’m just a layman. I would assume women would be far more attentive to these details.

When I looked at uncle bench, they were selling the Birkin for $1,400. I can get a brand new Gen for around $11k out the door from Hermes today. If I wanted a specific color/size/design, then I might have to wait a month or two—but same with ordering from China so that’s a wash too.

At 10%+ of MSRP that’s a lot to pay for a rep and the value proposition starts to get really hazy.

Without digging through the WeChats websites, how much was that Gucci belt if you don’t mind me asking? A Gen is around $400-$800 so was it between $40-$80 shipped?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hazing

9/5/19
I’m on my iPad now and just saw some of these ad more than just a thumbnail now and see I posted some blurry ones. Apologies.

I have seen some gen products . I haven’t been able to compare item for item the way we do with watches. Hold the rep up to the exact model gen and compare every detail. I have seen gens and I have seen reps and I have always been able to tell right away and like you said, that is with a completely untrained eye.

The seller i used for these orders has 2 teirs. I have ordered mostly the top teir but a few of his lower teir. And his lower teir is much better then any rep bag I have seen (limited exposure/experience).

The leather is thick and sturdy. The stitching is done well and uniform. The leather is noticeably thicker, yet softer than the lower teir (and much better than leather you see in most bags - as you mentioned, on the street) and the hardware is much heavier. My sister loves Gucci but she has a lot of coach bags. She was amazed by the quality and she was rummaging through it comparing it to her real coach bags and said, in her opinion, the quality of the bags I showed here was better than the gen coach bags.

As far as the belt goes, I’ve seen belts like that that people told me were gen (probably those 40 to 60 ones you mentioned). After I picked up the one in the picture, I’m pretty sure those belts weren’t authentic. They were smaller and the weight of the belt buckle was drastically lighter. When you pick up the belt in the pic, it feels like a hunk of lead. Seriously. And I paid... 120 for it DHL’d to the USA.

I just ordered a few LV bags for my mother. When those come in, I’ll be sure to let you know.

And as i I realized after my first order, and told the person I got them for- the pictures don’t really do them justice. You can look st them and they may look good but with these, it’s the feel that is the first thing you notice.

I think a good analogy is let’s say most of the replica watches you see are DH Gate (like AAA 100-150 dollar watches) quality while we spend a lot of time with super reps (in the 450-1000 range). I think the bags I posted are closer to the Super reps. At least his top teir is.

Im sure there is a message board on this topic somewhere out there that can probably provide better info answers too. But pass in any info you learn, please.

Reactions: Gulley

mushkie511

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/7/18
I used to use a guy over on rwg. Bergies I think it was. He doesn't have his site anymore but can contact him by email. He had pretty good stuff. One thing was the zippers would always be an issue. How are the zippers on these bags? I have a nice keepall but the zipper always breaks.

bubblegummers

Known Member
15/12/18
PG7777 zippy WeChat : zse352
Heidi WeChat : heidi-hiddencloset

Great thing about these two sellers is that they both have a website catalog. Zippys catalog is a little bit hard to sift through. What I do is look at Fisherman's catalog (WeChat : xia16675) which is better organized then buy from zippy. The alternative is you can just send pictures of any shoe you want to zippy and he'll track it down.

Hi mind sharing Linda's wechat ID? Very new to wechat and it's a maze!

bubblegummers

Known Member
15/12/18
I live in a very Asian centric area and I see tons of Birkin and Kelly fakes daily—plenty of gens too. Just from misalignment, shine of material, quality of hardware and shade of color I can instantly tell in person. And that’s saying something because I’m just a layman. I would assume women would be far more attentive to these details.

When I looked at uncle bench, they were selling the Birkin for $1,400. I can get a brand new Gen for around $11k out the door from Hermes today. If I wanted a specific color/size/design, then I might have to wait a month or two—but same with ordering from China so that’s a wash too.

Don't be so sure that what you see are fakes. I've got a very good friend who is a reseller, and she showed me a Birkin that she was sending back to Hermes- the "Hermes" wording was very very clearly crooked- a gen bag!

And which Hermes store can you get a gen from today? Unless it's an ultra expensive croc, scoring one from the boutique is like scoring a Daytona panda from an AD- very nearly impossible.

Reactions: SuperLory

littowun

Known Member
1/6/19
Not Applicable
Don't be so sure that what you see are fakes. I've got a very good friend who is a reseller, and she showed me a Birkin that she was sending back to Hermes- the "Hermes" wording was very very clearly crooked- a gen bag!

And which Hermes store can you get a gen from today? Unless it's an ultra expensive croc, scoring one from the boutique is like scoring a Daytona panda from an AD- very nearly impossible.

I have no idea how hard it is to score a Daytona. But having purchased cars that allegedly "required" long waitlists and demonstrations of brand loyalty and now having a renewable pipeline to bags that "allegedly" also require waitlist and long history of brand loyalty, I am very skeptical.

Not sure what to say other than my experience was different from you. I, too, heard all the stories--have you actually tried to buy one though? I bought my first Birkin direct from Hermes roughly three years ago: literally "zero to hero" style. Today, I am allocated ~2 bags per season and I can request styles/colors/etc. I'm sure plenty of other folks have different (better) arrangements but that's where I'm at now.

It's the same as dealing with TDs. I email PureTime or Intime and the watch I want is always out of stock. If I have a special request, it's always a no. I ask a different, more familiar TD and somehow my watch is always in stock and I can add special requests. It's the same with Hermes or any other brand so giving you the store is pointless. I can tell you it is certainly very, very, very far from the "nearly impossible" that you described. When they first brought out all those Birkins, all brand new and sealed, from the back, I had to laugh. Definitely a moment of peeking behind the curtains of a magic trick.

And now, my rep emails photos of what they have in stock from time to time.

Regarding your anecdote, before I buy a Birkin, it's always factory shrink wrapped and they unwrap on the spot to let you do the inspection. I've never seen a crooked font. It's hard for me to believe, but I'm sure it exists. I've seen so many Birkins and Kellys at the boutiques (unfortunately, as it is not my desire to look at handbags, trust me) that yes, I stand by my statement that, in person, I have a high degree of certainty if a bag is fake or otherwise.

bubblegummers

Known Member
15/12/18
I know of folks who get allocation, but they are the super regulars who buy lots of other junk just to be on the good books of the sales reps- to me, ridiculous.

I've personally bought a Birkin literally just walking into the store (and looking the part). When I shared my story, I became an instant legend amongst people who had many bags, and they weren't able to walk in and score one. To be fair, the store was in a country where most people won't buy from due to higher prices after currency conversions. This was 4yrs ago, and I've never been able to replicate that success.

Agree with the high level of stock in the "back room"; I was offered one and I rejected it due to the colour, and they promptly brought me another within 10mins. It's all scarcity control.

Funny that you mention that they are shrink wrapped though; you literally mean plastic shrink wrap? The 2 Birkins from that store were boxed, but by no means shrink wrapped. My wife and other friends have managed to buy bags from the boutiques directly, and I've never heard of plastic shrink wrapped.

littowun

Known Member
1/6/19
Not Applicable
To OP and other members, sorry for derailing this thread. This will be my last post RE this matter. Happy to address further in PMs.

Funny that you mention that they are shrink wrapped though; you literally mean plastic shrink wrap? The 2 Birkins from that store were boxed, but by no means shrink wrapped. My wife and other friends have managed to buy bags from the boutiques directly, and I've never heard of plastic shrink wrapped.

yup yup, every bag I've purchased has been brand new, sealed, plastic shrink wrapped. I usually don't want to stay at the boutique any longer than I have to so I email the rep the items I want. If the items are high demand or unique, it can take some time for the rep to source the items. The items are placed in a plastic bag and a sticker is affixed with my name and a full list of items I reserved.

All the items, including the Birkin/Kelly, are always brand new and sealed in the box. When I arrive the rep unwraps each item and presents it for inspection. I usually check out and find a seat during this part since it always seems to take at least 30 minutes. Unfortunately, because I was the person who bought the initial bag/established the relationship, I apparently have to be there for every transaction. Yay for me...

20181225-150237.jpg

Sdemon

Looking Around
21/7/19
Hi there. Iv been reading your input about this matter and was wandering if you could help. Trying to get a we chat account but it’s asking me to get a member to scam the we code etc. Can anyone help me with this?

i retested in co reacting these traders that you mention about the bags.

Thanks

Hazing

9/5/19
To OP and other members, sorry for derailing this thread. This will be my last post RE this matter. Happy to address further in PMs.
Unfortunately, because I was the person who bought the initial bag/established the relationship, I apparently have to be there for every transaction. Yay for me...

Fuck that. Seriously. If there’s one benefit from developing a relationship that comes from spending ungodly amounts of money, it’s thaat you shouldn’t have to be there at all. If I send a “purchasing manager” or a wife or a gf, it shouldn’t matter. It’s crazy to think they’d say “hmm. What can we do to totally piss off the people spending the money”. I mean who do they think they are? A Rolex AD?

Hazing

9/5/19
I ended up getting in part of an order I placed last week. Quality feel. Looks pretty good. The girls love it.

Others coming tomorrow.
2a227d5a5a61c8fcca1d37e5bd0c6a4a.jpg

Hazing

9/5/19
I get a lot of DMs asking for the contacts information so I'm just going to post it with permission. Feel free to contact him.

17a548f77ac0fb15abddc9b0186e099c.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Gulley

sarahkhan

Looking Around
3/12/19
Very helpful thread, Actually I am and I prefer casual handbags to carry my useful accessories like cell phones, etc. However, I can but replica bag if it fulfills my requirements.

Last edited: