• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Replica bags

panasol

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/11
EU
Lucy doesn’t have a web site,right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: ShaneNJ

bora12

4/10/17
Hi there friend.

Go to Reddit and look at repladies

You'll have to download WeChat and add some of the trusted sellers there. This is hands down the best way to buy rep bags. You can browse 'moments' for days. I have bought my wife 6 bags, 4 boots, shoes, belts etc everything is fantastic quality.

If you need help shoot me a PM. My favourite trusted seller is Linda. If you want to get set up quickly, download the WeChat app, Google repladies Linda and add her to WeChat then simply browse her inventory. You can also send pictures of any gen bag from the gen sites and see will send you pictures and send you the price. Linda is the best.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: Gulley and Stuessi

Genera74

29/12/14
Hi there friend.

Go to Reddit and look at repladies

You'll have to download WeChat and add some of the trusted sellers there. This is hands down the best way to buy rep bags. You can browse 'moments' for days. I have bought my wife 6 bags, 4 boots, shoes, belts etc everything is fantastic quality.

If you need help shoot me a PM. My favourite trusted seller is Linda. If you want to get set up quickly, download the WeChat app, Google repladies Linda and add her to WeChat then simply browse her inventory. You can also send pictures of any gen bag from the gen sites and see will send you pictures and send you the price. Linda is the best.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Thanks for the advice. Will get in touch with Linda:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bora12

4/10/17
Cheers man. She is hands down the best seller on wechat. I have bought from many of them. Her communication is unrivalled even though she only speaks Chinese WeChat has a trasnlate function and she responds most hours of the day I don't know when she sleeps. Her prices and quality are also the best and she is the only seller I've seen post sales.

Wouldn't steer my fellow RWI brothers wrong.

Art Tic

Time Machine Collector
26/2/17
California
Small world. My wife found "Linda" on reddit and has purchased from her.
I don't look at her purchases (like she doesn't look at my rep buys), but she seemed happy with them.

Norrie

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
24/5/12
Doesn’t advertise it and not sure if they’re available to everyone but I’ve gotten loads of very high quality bags from Sead. Some where my wife bought gens in different colours and couldn’t pics the difference in quality.

PG7777

Known Member
27/1/19
Hi guys Art Tic bora12 Genera74

Any of you recently bougth from Linda ? For you, is she still the best dealer out there ?

I added her on WeChat and I have to say that the list of products she offers is impressive.

I just want to get fresh feedback on her products before placing any order :)

bora12

4/10/17
PG7777 have something arriving from Linda on Monday. She is my go-to for everything except very specific things (for instance I bought a chanel jumbo classic flap from Heidi as she is known to have the best). I also buy shoes from zippy. Zippy focuses exclusively on shoes.

PG7777

Known Member
27/1/19
PG7777 have something arriving from Linda on Monday. She is my go-to for everything except very specific things (for instance I bought a chanel jumbo classic flap from Heidi as she is known to have the best). I also buy shoes from zippy. Zippy focuses exclusively on shoes.

Thanks for your quick feedback bora12

Actually I'm looking for shoes, or more preciselly sneakers. Could you guide me to Zippy ?

Getting contact from Heidi could be great as well ;)

bora12

4/10/17
PG7777 zippy WeChat : zse352
Heidi WeChat : heidi-hiddencloset

Great thing about these two sellers is that they both have a website catalog. Zippys catalog is a little bit hard to sift through. What I do is look at Fisherman's catalog (WeChat : xia16675) which is better organized then buy from zippy. The alternative is you can just send pictures of any shoe you want to zippy and he'll track it down.

Reactions: SuperLory

PG7777

Known Member
27/1/19
PG7777 zippy WeChat : zse352
Heidi WeChat : heidi-hiddencloset

Great thing about these two sellers is that they both have a website catalog. Zippys catalog is a little bit hard to sift through. What I do is look at Fisherman's catalog (WeChat : xia16675) which is better organized then buy from zippy. The alternative is you can just send pictures of any shoe you want to zippy and he'll track it down.

Thanks a lot for your help ! I'll add them on WeChat.

So you would easily recommand Linda, Zippy and Heidi, taking into account their own speciality (shoes, bags, etc.).

bora12

4/10/17
PG7777 I have bought from 7 different WeChat sellers and all have been good. I have been using Linda pretty consistently, but really if my wife is looking for something specific she researches on Reddit (repladies) and we buy from the seller that people suggest.

innocenti

Renowned Member
16/8/16
old cobbler - highly recommend. Im in UK and never had any problems and top quality.

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
I have a seller who has great products. They have what they’re calling 3A (AAA) or 5A. I’ve purchased a few 5A products and the detail is amazing. The leather is great. The hardware is heavy and sturdy. Quality materials and hand stitched. The quality was so good that a few of my gf's friends asking (and they’re all authentic brand/luxury brand snobs) for products. Along with my mom, my sister, my gf daughter. I just put in my third 1000 order just the other day. If anyone 8s interested, I can post some pics.

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
2/5/16
I have a seller who has great products. They have what they’re calling 3A (AAA) or 5A. I’ve purchased a few 5A products and the detail is amazing. The leather is great. The hardware is heavy and sturdy. Quality materials and hand stitched. The quality was so good that a few of my gf's friends asking (and they’re all authentic brand/luxury brand snobs) for products. Along with my mom, my sister, my gf daughter. I just put in my third 1000 order just the other day. If anyone 8s interested, I can post some pics.

Please do

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro