• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Replica bags

Mikey101

5/5/17
Apart from Lucy does any body know of any TD's that offer high end replica bags?

I'm attempting to appease my wife by buying her some designer handbags so I can buy more watches without any guilt.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from the RWI App

Raspymcnasty

4/5/17
lucy would be your best bet, or check out the reddit forums for reps and use high caution.

mike 8

Legendary Member
13/8/11
He is not a trusted dealer here,
but you can check out Uncle Bench ubgallery.co
He has different levels of quality.

Reactions: DiverFan

Mikey101

5/5/17

Thanks for that. Lucy is sourcing me some as we speak but it would be useful to have a website to view.

Sent from the RWI App

Jcgul

16/4/15

Have you ever used him before? looks fairly professional considering... I'd like to appease my wife as well, and would love some feedback. Thanks!

mike 8

Legendary Member
13/8/11
I have never used them.
They are very popular on Rep Geek,
many members have used him and the threads
are there to read.
There is a rep bag forum purse-princess.

Mike116

I'm Pretty Popular
20/11/12
Back of beyond
Apart from Lucy does any body know of any TD's that offer high end replica bags?

I'm attempting to appease my wife by buying her some designer handbags so I can buy more watches without any guilt.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from the RWI App

Last edited by a moderator:

McDuck888

🌞
22/2/17
UK
Have you ever used him before? looks fairly professional considering... I'd like to appease my wife as well, and would love some feedback. Thanks!

Sorry to butt in. I've used uncle bench before. Many years ago, perhaps 3 or more now for a h birk*n bag rep.
Paid for it to look as realistic as possible having studied and bartered with the genuine things in the past but would never want to spend so much on myself and buy gen. Is wasted on me.
They even custom printed a mark on the strap as I'd wanted on the strap.
I absolutely loved the photos of it, for being very gen like imo. Paid for lovely quality.
Unfortunately it was seized almost as soon as it left their hands.. and when I wrote to them asking what happened, their reply was something like 'hahaha, better luck next time. Do you want to buy another.' [emoji4][emoji30] £600 lost. I'd made the order expecting that it could be lost tbh, but that email reaction wasn't the nicest :) my mistake though, hey.
Quality was beautiful for the best H stuff from them though if you can get your hands on any. Gen like, big time.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

McDuck888

🌞
22/2/17
UK

Communication at uncle bench was a horrendous headache at every stage of my order too. But again, this was 3 years or so ago.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Reactions: daytona4me

Muni

Renowned Member
9/7/17

Thanks in advance.

Sent from the RWI App

Does Lucy have their own thread for me to view/contact. Are their based in the uk?

jttou

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/14
Are all products on Uncle Bench rep or gen. A lot of the bags have a 4 digit price tag.

How much does that shit cost as gen in stores?

deus777

Looking Around
4/10/13

Thanks in advance.

Sent from the RWI App

stay clear of http://89.248.165.190/ or celeb luxury or high purses as they sometimes call themselves. its a scam, credit card processing will fail and they will ask for western union, money of which you will never see again. here's the details of the scammer

First Name: XIU KUN
Last Name: HAO

PING YING XIN CUN
SAN YUAN LI, BAI YUN AREA
Guangzhou 510344

• Wow
Reactions: mcboom and vcappp

WatchEnthusiast5

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/5/18
Hi there, I currently have 2 Replica Chanel bags left from my stock and was wondering if anyone would be interested.

The Chanel bags are a genuine caviar leather double flap bag which comes with a dust bag and authenticity card

the current colours i have left are red and beige but I am looking to get more stock in the near future

these bags are an excellent quality and one of the best replicas i have ever seen, therefore I am currently selling them for £200 but I am open to sensible offers

feel free to ask questions or ask for images :)

Any change you could post same images?

Sent from the RWI App

C5000

29/6/12
I've gotten 2 Balenciagas from Sead, he has a friend. I sent him pics from around the web. They are both high quality, but were not super cheap.

I think he would do well to expand his range...anyone else think so? He has a reputation for good GQ.

Reactions: vcappp