• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Camden Town, London!

spurs4life22

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/6/15
Hi guys,

So yesterday I took my time to casually stroll through Camden Town. For those that dont know,Camden is a part of London which has 2 huge markets and a LOT of shops selling all kinds of items from handmade and cheap jewelry to drugs pretty much and everything inbetween lol.

Anyways yesterday I had time on my hands so investigated and found a lot of these shops sell the reason why we are all here,REPLICA WATCHES! However. I wouldnt get too excited over this. I saw quite a nice planet ocean in one of the stores but that was basically it. In one shop a guy took me to the back and asked if I liked AP. I said i did and he pulls out this all gold AP which looked horrific! I showed him the rep I was wearing at the time (my snoopy omega) to show him that I kind of had a rough idea on what was available. I asked him what factory if was from and he told me it came direct from the AP factory! :bang: I then asked the price and he wanted £220 for it! I couldnt believe it! It was literally aliexpress junk and not even the kinda passable stuff! (Disclaimer im no expert. But I know tat when I see it and these was horrific!)

I also saw a smurf sub which was horrific. Unaligned cyclops. No crown at 6. No markings. Once again Im no expert but this was bad. I asked how much. £60. I declined and was met with "well how much do you want to pay today!"

So yeah guys. If you want to check out what I presume is a kind of smaller scale Canal St. then head to Camden. Great pubs and street food too and a really great atmosphere so even with out the replicas it wont be a wasted trip!

Roadman

Known Member
19/11/16
That was my stall you mug! They don't come any better than AP factory. Maybe it was a bit much for you? Here how about this stainless version, we'll call it an even 200!! Won't find this quality for less anywhere guv!

465a7198ac423a9443cbcedf1895e78a.jpg

Sent from the RWI mobile app

spurs4life22

16/6/15
Lol if it was your stall,that wasnt what I was showed mate. The AP i was showed was nothing like that.

spurs4life22

16/6/15
Also no beef pal, As i said im no expert and my opinion could be wrong. The AP i was showed though wasnt 220 pal

velox

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/5/15
We should avoid the "beach quality" reps at all time and stick to out TD's . . . .

Roadman

Known Member
19/11/16
Also no beef pal, As i said im no expert and my opinion could be wrong. The AP i was showed though wasnt 220 pal
I was joking haha. Look at the state of that thing, it's easily the worst AP I've ever seen. Sorry if I got your heart racing!

spurs4life22

16/6/15
Haha nah you didnt man,Just as a newer member here didnt wanna be treading on anyones toes haha!

PACCBET

I'm Pretty Popular
19/10/16
I'd be on the lookout for gen vintage watches. Was there last weekend and managed to snag a Seiko 5 for 10 quids

Lucas1

Looking Around
20/1/19
I need one for a business trip to South Africa but don’t want to wear a real one and feel naked without one... can anyone tell me the shops that’s sell?