• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best Rep Reviews Database

jkingiii

Gold Patron
Certified
15/10/19
Texas
Thanks, thats funny, I just found that doing some searching and was going to send to you and see if the same. I think it is the correct link but not what I needed. I have a 2813 and the movement in the video is different than what I have. I should have videoed the disassembly but I did something stupid, got in a hurry.

Rel

Horology Curious
20/2/20
Asia
Thank you to everyone involved in building this database, posting it and keeping the links updated.

RWI is a great community! :D

Rickhardth

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/6/20
This database is great. You saved a lot of people a ton of research. Thanks!

Linne123456789

Looking Around
5/8/20
Hi! I''m new here so sorry for any mistakes, i don't know how to write a new message.
search

I'm looking for a rep for the Omega De Ville Rattrapante. You know someone who can help me? A good one, not some joke of a rep and shipping worldwide.. Thank you so much!

Rickhardth

23/6/20
Hi! I''m new here so sorry for any mistakes, i don't know how to write a new message.
search

I'm looking for a rep for the Omega De Ville Rattrapante. You know someone who can help me? A good one, not some joke of a rep and shipping worldwide.. Thank you so much!

Check who are trusted dealers here on the forum. Then check on their websites and see if they have that model in stock.

magic2

Known Member
20/2/15
Outstanding work! Thank you very much for putting this together!

rallyman1978

Horology Curious
27/1/21
This must have taken ages to compile. Very handy for a newbie like myself so thank you :)

GeorgianCrusader.885CE

28/12/20
Dzveli Aryavurt
onzenuub first of all thank you SO MUCH man!! this is unbelievably helpful thread and I can attest to the quality of some of the review that I had come across earlier based on my own cumbersome searches. Absolutely excellent and will bookmark this.

Could I ask if you update this list still?