• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Nivka's humble collection

Nivka

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/4/15
Australia
Great collection, definitely a lot of choices! Thanks for sharing

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Thanks mate

Nice collection! Give a whole new meaning to the saying "It's the thoughts that count." [emoji6]

A drop in the ocean compared with your collection, but it's a start :)

Very nice collection. I see lots of Rolex :)

I'd definitely recommend you to pick up some more dressy pieces, like leather dress watch such as IWC, JLC, ALS to make the collection even more versatile

Yeah I've been thinking of adding a dress watch. I never really have occasion to get dressed up these days though so it keeps falling down the priority list

yojj

I'm Pretty Popular
30/11/16
Thanks mate

A drop in the ocean compared with your collection, but it's a start :)

Yeah I've been thinking of adding a dress watch. I never really have occasion to get dressed up these days though so it keeps falling down the priority list
Same here.

That is why I'm looking at the IWC 5454 sections, they have a larger dial so more casual appropriate as well. not as stiff as other dress watches

Radman

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
6/12/13
Outstanding post man! Great pics and details.

Dreams watch

8/6/13
Nice collection there. Please let me know if you're selling the TC V7 I am in Australia too!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rwatch0

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
12/11/16
Belgium
Awesome collection, thanks for all the info and pics, great contribution!

Sent from my SM-T525 using Tapatalk

Saby

Renowned Member
24/12/15
That is a crazy collection of watches man, very very well done.
But I must say you need a GMT, either 6542 or 1675, do opt for the pepsi bezel to add some colour in your collection.
I really like to flaunt colours, so I recently got a 1655, you can get that too if you like it. It's mostly a love-hate thing, but 1675 seems to be everyone's favourite!
Next, you do need a Newman man, your collection is heavy on divers and very less chrono. Also, you don't have enough white face watches, so may be get an dw albino or a panda.
And lastly, you need a dressy complication (sort of), however, I'm not sure if there are any good reps out there. If you do decide to buy gen, go for Reverso grand date, I guess that is the cheapest prestige brand, everything else is so friggin expensive. Otherwise you can get a JLC master control rep too, I think they are quite good with working power reserve and all...
Keep it up bro... Cheers and thank you for letting us catch a glimpse of your horological wealth! :adoration:

Nivka

10/4/15
Australia
Outstanding post man! Great pics and details.

Fabulous collection of beautiful watches. Great thread.

I voted Portofino 7 day

Awesome collection, thanks for all the info and pics, great contribution!

Thank you all. I appreciate the feedback and suggestions

Nice collection there. Please let me know if you're selling the TC V7 I am in Australia too!!

Thank you but no plans to sell the tc. Contact him asap and get one for yourself. There's a reason everybody loves them

That is a crazy collection of watches man, very very well done.
But I must say you need a GMT, either 6542 or 1675, do opt for the pepsi bezel to add some colour in your collection.
I really like to flaunt colours, so I recently got a 1655, you can get that too if you like it. It's mostly a love-hate thing, but 1675 seems to be everyone's favourite!
Next, you do need a Newman man, your collection is heavy on divers and very less chrono. Also, you don't have enough white face watches, so may be get an dw albino or a panda.
And lastly, you need a dressy complication (sort of), however, I'm not sure if there are any good reps out there. If you do decide to buy gen, go for Reverso grand date, I guess that is the cheapest prestige brand, everything else is so friggin expensive. Otherwise you can get a JLC master control rep too, I think they are quite good with working power reserve and all...
Keep it up bro... Cheers and thank you for letting us catch a glimpse of your horological wealth! :adoration:

Thank you for the very thoughtful comments. I absolutely agree with you: I need a 1675 Pepsi and 6263 Paul Newman panda. For the dressier option I'm really leaning towards the iwc 5007 with white dial

hishak

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/2/16
We're going to need a thread on everyone's method for determining which watch to wear today. Great collection. Since you don't dress up too much, how about something in between simple and dressy like a pilot's watch? Eg. Zenith Pilot series.

Saby

Renowned Member
24/12/15

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm very happy that you chose to go for a tc sub. I own one and I can say it looks and feels like a gen.
Although it comes with a very reliable swiss eta, but you can replace it with gen parts too. That is why many of us buy a tc as a base watch and then keep on replacing bits with gen parts, untill the watch finally becomes gen! This is the real reason why it is so popular with the modders.
The other reason for it's huge popularity is that a tc is super good out of the box, it really needs no mods at all.

Now the biggest thing, we're lucky that tc is still making these beautiful pieces, so before he gets bored and disappears, get one asap.
This has happened before when past superbuilders have simply stopped making watches like dw, ingod. So better get one as soon as you can. may be get 3 pieces, 2 ln and one lv. One extra ln is for your build, other two daily wearer.

Sirwatchalot

Known Member
16/11/16
If you ever want to get rid of the PAM111, get at me [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Nivka

10/4/15
Australia
If you ever want to get rid of the PAM111, get at me [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

I'll let you know, but I don't think it's likely. I got it for peanuts and enjoy it enough it'd make no sense selling it

Retina

Certified
18/12/14
fantastic collection, even more fantastic is how much of a nice guy you are ;)

D

d4m.test

Very nice collection. Every piece a beauty of it´s own. You could add a Blackbay, a 15202, 15400 or AP Diver, maybe venture into some blue or white dials. A GMT would be nice like the 1675 vintage or Explorer II. Vacheron Overseas or Datejust would be nice too. The thing with dress-watches 4me is that I´m used to have some kind of timing device - so it restricts the practical wear mainly to divers or chronographs (exception made to GMT´s). Anyways, congrats on what You have assembled already :thumbsup: