• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Nivka's humble collection

Nivka

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/4/15
Australia
Newest addition:

Franken 1680
built by
tripdog (a master and consummate professional to deal with; can’t recommend highly enough)
Cartel base
Rolex MKII Beyeler dial
NOS Rolex service 127 crystal
Rolex 704 crown
Rolex service insert (slightly aged by me)
Case reshaped. Lug holes redrilled to accept gen spec spring bars
Cartel endlinks reworked to fit gen spec spring bars
Swiss ETA 2878
Aftermarket hand set relumed to match dial
Aftermarket bezel assembly
Aftermarket DWO

geekgeek

Horology Curious
29/11/19
Thanks so much for this post. As someone new to the rep watch game, your post was very informative and it's given me a few models to consider for my next couple of purchases!

Reactions: Nivka

Nivka

10/4/15
Australia
Just stumbled across this thread. Fantastic collection and thank you for sharing!

Hopefully we get some sunny days soon so that you will be able to enjoy your collection outdoors!

I live 200m from Chapel St!

Reactions: amshah

Jackster

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
8/1/17
Paradise! (SE Qld)
Nice Post Nivka, can't go past the TC Sub (LN) funny how it goes on this forum, was searching for SW200 and ended up spending an hour reading your post!!! Good work mate, hotter than hell up here in Qld!

Reactions: Nivka

Nivka

10/4/15
Australia
Nice Post Nivka, can't go past the TC Sub (LN) funny how it goes on this forum, was searching for SW200 and ended up spending an hour reading your post!!! Good work mate, hotter than hell up here in Qld!

Guess what I’m wearing right now lol!!! The 5 digit LN is close to perfection

yeah, you’ve had a rough start to the season. Meanwhile it was 19c here today in the second week of summer. Crazy times we live in